Nuns with Guns (CBBE Outfits)

I really enjoy the Nun-ish style and irony of it while cleansing the wasteland but I have to ask if you could make the head veils use the helmet slot? While its not a big issue with vanilla hair, it doesn't work with the famous hair mods. The clipping is blatantly obvious and distracting.

Anyway, I'm sure you will still play around with it and maybe make a latex version as well so we all can copy Hitman Absolution's Killer Nuns :)

The headveils is on Headbandana slot, the "nun1 headveil" is a little bit bigger , but you can adjust all in outfit studio as you please.

i started making a catsuit,and my plan is to mask some parts of the body to avoid clipping, but i'm still thinking to what outfit should replace

or maybe i will making as a separate outfit,and maybe i will add some collar :D will see.

I really enjoy the Nun-ish style and irony of it while cleansing the wasteland but I have to ask if you could make the head veils use the helmet slot? While its not a big issue with vanilla hair, it doesn't work with the famous hair mods. The clipping is blatantly obvious and distracting.

Anyway, I'm sure you will still play around with it and maybe make a latex version as well so we all can copy Hitman Absolution's Killer Nuns :)

That's what I did, I thought I messed with something in the slots to get these outfits to play nice with zenna's and a few others.  I'll correct it to the way it's supposed to be and re-post with the weaves and such in a sec 

Edit, here we go, got the veils put into a more normal spot.  Threw a couple recolored textures in there too, nothing too fancy, just added some red changed some of the blacks to reds and whites, just to spice it up a bit, nothing too spectacular though.  try em out if you want.  I don't use the head veils any, so I just threw em in a spot out of the way haha.  

Awesome work on all this stuff Gamolik, hope you don't mind me posting a few little tweaked variants of all your hard work around in your thread.  If just let me know if you don't want me to and I'll immediately delete it.  Kind of assuming since it's in your thread and just some tiny, tiny tweaks you wouldn't mind.   

Sure you can post and i appreciate that.

The headveils is on Headbandana slot, the "nun1 headveil" is a little bit bigger , but you can adjust all in outfit studio as you please.

i started making a catsuit,and my plan is to mask some parts of the body to avoid clipping, but i'm still thinking to what outfit should replace

or maybe i will making as a separate outfit,and maybe i will add some collar :D will see.

That's what I did, I thought I messed with something in the slots to get these outfits to play nice with zenna's and a few others.  I'll correct it to the way it's supposed to be and re-post with the weaves and such in a sec 

Edit, here we go, got the veils put into a more normal spot.  Threw a couple recolored textures in there too, nothing too fancy, just added some red changed some of the blacks to reds and whites, just to spice it up a bit, nothing too spectacular though.  try em out if you want.  I don't use the head veils any, so I just threw em in a spot out of the way haha.  

Awesome work on all this stuff Gamolik, hope you don't mind me posting a few little tweaked variants of all your hard work around in your thread.  If just let me know if you don't want me to and I'll immediately delete it.  Kind of assuming since it's in your thread and just some tiny, tiny tweaks you wouldn't mind.   

Sure you can post and i appreciate that.

Cool, I have some more advanced tweaks (adding transparency here and there, modifying materials files, etc. etc.) actually started playing with doing material swaps at the workbench a bit all for personal use, but if you don't mind (none of it breaks from your artistic vision I don't think), once I tinker on it a bit more I'll post it up.  If you like it, feel free to snag anything to your download, no need for a mention or anything as it is your mod and all your work, I'd prefer you get all the respect and praise you deserve for it all  :)

Thanks for this outfit, i really love it.

Hey good job ! Any chance to add physics to te veils ? it would be just perfect !!

Regards

Agree

Thanks DustinMock for armored version, now go for more color options crafted at chemistry station please. :D

Working on a material swap between black white and red, just simple recolors, but fun none-the-less.  First time fiddling with material swaps in an esp, so a little slow going.  hopefully by the end of the week I'll have one up.

That shade of deep "religious" purple wouldn't go astray either if its not much to add.

They look great man. Now what needs to happen is we find someone (Or yourself) to make these girls into a free roaming faction you run into periodically who try to kill anyone they come in contact with, like some gang of dirty whores.

Who here could turn these Nuns into a faction and place them around the world? Can we do that please?

I mean, it's easy to do, I'm just basically asking permission for someone to do it.

Just wanted to say that this mod is great. I've been looking for something like this for awhile. I even tried researching how to draw the habits and veils in 3d, but that's above my talent level.

In any case, I have gotten used to converting many of the textures to a latex type of look, but have had trouble with this Mod. I've been using gimp to modify all the DDS files and add N/S additions with materials editor, but haven't been able to get it to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks again!

Just wanted to say that this mod is great. I've been looking for something like this for awhile. I even tried researching how to draw the habits and veils in 3d, but that's above my talent level.

In any case, I have gotten used to converting many of the textures to a latex type of look, but have had trouble with this Mod. I've been using gimp to modify all the DDS files and add N/S additions with materials editor, but haven't been able to get it to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks again!

you have to enable specular in the bgsm file (material) to have a glossy look, if that is what you asking.

-look at my 4th outfit and compare to other-

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again!

you have to enable specular in the bgsm file (material) to have a glossy look, if that is what you asking.

-look at my 4th outfit and compare to other-

Thanks, I'll try that and report back! :)

Ok, I've gotten the specular to work now! 

Regarding the Nun2Veil, which is amazing btw, I've playing around with the cross. Trying different designs, squared edges, inverted (satanic), pentagrams, etc. I've notices that there always seems to be points or triangles at the top and bottom of the veil, despite covering that area in the _d.dds file. Any suggestions?

I'll be sure to post screenshots of the work when finished as well as the updates giving you major credit!

Thanks again,

-John

• 4 weeks later...

any chance of getting the cross in the black one piece moved further down between the legs?

also i beleive the link is broken i try to download but it doesnt work.

what cross are you talking about? there are many crosses in this outfits, and if is only a texture thing yes is possible.

i just checked the download link it is working.

any chance of getting the cross in the black one piece moved further down between the legs?

what cross are you talking about? there are many crosses in this outfits, and if is only a texture thing yes is possible.

the cross on the belly of the black one piece (the one with the breasts half showing)

ok got it to download

and by moving the cross down i mean move it down so the v is showing similarly to how the breasts are

the cross on the belly of the black one piece (the one with the breasts half showing)

ok got it to download

and by moving the cross down i mean move it down so the v is showing similarly to how the breasts are

ohh the leotard? i can't do that now because i made the mesh like it is now , so basically its a hole there.

ok got it to download

ohh the leotard? i can't do that now because i made the mesh like it is now , so basically its a hole there.

eh thats ok but it might be something to keep in mind for a later time.

Not my style of mod but I have to give credit. GREAT JOB on the fishnet and lace!
I've seen way to many modders who didn't include the hemmed seams on fishnet outfits and they always look wonky as a result. Same goes with lace. With game versions you really need those more solid edges to help make the edge of the fishnet/lace visually pop. 

These are some of the better fishnet stalking and gloves I've seen so far. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...