Xenoverse 2

The good news is that the same mods for Xenoverse 1 work with Xenoverse 2! Also, the same program can be used to install them. You just have to copy DBXV2.exe into the \cpk folder and rename it to DBXV.exe first, then load the installer and use the same way as you did for the first game.

That's good. Do you know where I can find the Majin female nude mod then? I used to use it on xenoverse 1 but the only link I know where I could download it is dead.

I don't think nude mods from 1 work on 2. I tried. I saw there are now LOD files for each body part including bust and pants. Not really sure how to get a nude mod from 1 to work on 2.

The modding process is the same. I use the same workflow for creating XV2 mods that I used for XV1 mods : exporting to FBX via LibXenoverse-master, editing in Blender, then exporting back to EMD.

For example, here is my modified (WIP) Goku Gi for female humans/saiyans:

post-910998-0-44522200-1478117213_thumb.jpg

And Broly's outfit:

post-910998-0-14298300-1478118270_thumb.jpg

And can I call this Goghetto?

post-910998-0-63981600-1478120906_thumb.jpg

Wild Rider:

post-910998-0-97719200-1478121646_thumb.jpg

I know it's the same process, but I also know it now requires more files to be made (LODs). And I love very much that you've already gotten Pan in your sights. Now I await greatly the main character, and maybe the "Hero" (A gigantic loli in my game, which never lets me stop laughing when I see her) Why don't I have pics?!

You using Texmod? Other stuff?

I know it's the same process, but I also know it now requires more files to be made (LODs). And I love very much that you've already gotten Pan in your sights. Now I await greatly the main character, and maybe the "Hero" (A gigantic loli in my game, which never lets me stop laughing when I see her) Why don't I have pics?!

Not really. I never touched any LODs, just the main EMDs. Worked out great. The character in the pics IS the main hero. A grown-up Pan, in my case :)

Nope, not using Texmod. This is pretty much just editing the EMDs with Blender.

If anyone is interested, I'll upload the some of the files this weekend, after work.

Not really. I never touched any LODs, just the main EMDs. Worked out great. The character in the pics IS the main hero. A grown-up Pan, in my case :)

If anyone is interested, I'll upload the some of the files this weekend, after work.

Yes, very interested. Thanks! Especially that torn Goku gi looks great!

Wouldn't mind if you could upload them. Someone will have to make textures for it too. I would, but I'm still very inexperienced at this.

Wouldn't mind if you could upload them. Someone will have to make textures for it too. I would, but I'm still very inexperienced at this.

Here you go, then! Didn't have time to pack the files in the correct folder structure, but you can extract the files to data2\data\chara\HUF, then repack the data2.cpk file using cpkpack.  If I get some spare time this weekend, I'll repack the files with the correct structure, so you can use the DXModInstall tool for easier installs.

Base Body (no outfit).7z

Goku's Torn Gi.7z

Gogeta's Top.7z

Broly's Top.7z

Wild Rider Top.7z

I'll be at work, so I probably won't be able to reply to questions right away.

Here you go, then! Didn't have time to pack the files in the correct folder structure, but you can extract the files to data2\data\chara\HUF, then repack the data2.cpk file using cpkpack.  If I get some spare time this weekend, I'll repack the files with the correct structure, so you can use the DXModInstall tool for easier installs.

attachicon.gifBase Body (no outfit).7z

attachicon.gifGoku's Torn Gi.7z

attachicon.gifGogeta's Top.7z

attachicon.gifBroly's Top.7z

attachicon.gifWild Rider Top.7z

I'll be at work, so I probably won't be able to reply to questions right away.

You are a gentleman and a scholar. B)

So blender just loads the emd's no problem? No file conversion? Hm...if I could get emd files converted to dds or bmp or something, I could add nips in Photoshop. Just textures though, unless someone knows the process used for the nude mods for Xenoverse 1 (the good one, not the one on Nexus/Deviant Art). There was even one made for Pan (actual Pan) and Supreme Kai of Time. Since the basic nude mod from X1 didn't work in X2, I doubt the others would either. Would love to simply port them. If we can figure out how to get the textures/meshes from the old one and put them into the new game's emd's, we'd be golden, but I coulda sworn it required modding 2 files for each character for X1, not just the emd's. I am guessing emd files are textures only and the other one was the meshes that added nip-bumps. You should try to load the other one up too in blender. If that loads, I could maybe make my own nips as a separate object in max, port it to blender, and Append/Join it to the body.

Scratch that: nude mod for Xenoverse 2 B)

http://animegamemods.freeforums.net/thread/505/dbxv-mods?page=2

Don't listen to the post that says "Link fail, upload at MEGA". The link there works fine, which is very good, cuz I can no longer upload or download anything from MEGA. (this will be disastrous for me)

I haven't tested it yet, but considering it has 2 folders in it, Big and Small, I'd say it's the same mod I used for X1. Meaning, not just textures.

Edit: You will likely have to use the new repacker for X2 to do this. I doubt the original patcher method will work. I don't think that patcher has been remade for X2 and highly doubt it'll work for X2. I am testing now using the repack method. Really hope this works...those file names don't match/overwrite any file name from the data2 folder I extracted. Therefore it seems unlikely it'll do anything in the game, but we'll see.

The method I first tried to was to rename the original mod's files to files I thought were the body files for human female (HUF). I was either wrong, or the files simply needed some kind of tune-up to work right for X2. Having file names from the mod that match none of the current files leaves me curious...

Edit too: It worked! I tried to get a screenshot but problems descended upon me:

I hit F12, nothing happened, hit Print Screen, saw a slight twitch, so I looked for screenshots but couldn't find any, so I tabbed out and fired up Irfanview and told it to take a foreground shot, but it took a screen of a black window titled Xenoverse 2, so I tried to fire up GeForce Experience to use Shadow Play to take a screenie, but it had an update, so I clicked update, and suddenly my Alienware had its daily abnormal program termination of DSUpdate.exe, which glitched the Experience update, but instead of it simply stopping the update, it suddenly said "uninstalling", so I verified that it did, in fact, uninstall itself over the stupid Alienware DSUpdate.exe bullshit, so I downloaded it again, and it says Xenoverse 2 is not even supported, and I just said to hell with it. I was not meant to show you a screenie I guess.

So blender just loads the emd's no problem? No file conversion? Hm...if I could get emd files converted to dds or bmp or something, I could add nips in Photoshop. Just textures though, unless someone knows the process used for the nude mods for Xenoverse 1 (the good one, not the one on Nexus/Deviant Art). There was even one made for Pan (actual Pan) and Supreme Kai of Time. Since the basic nude mod from X1 didn't work in X2, I doubt the others would either. Would love to simply port them. If we can figure out how to get the textures/meshes from the old one and put them into the new game's emd's, we'd be golden, but I coulda sworn it required modding 2 files for each character for X1, not just the emd's. I am guessing emd files are textures only and the other one was the meshes that added nip-bumps. You should try to load the other one up too in blender. If that loads, I could maybe make my own nips as a separate object in max, port it to blender, and Append/Join it to the body.

Use emdfbx.exe to convert the EMDs to FBX, which you can then import into Blender. For editing the textures, you would need embpack.exe, as the DDS files are in the EMB files.  Dynamic textures are in the DYT files. Material descriptions are in the EMM files.

You can use these same tools to extract the meshes and textures from the XV1 mods. Probably the biggest difference between the two is in the skin rendering.

To get a better idea of how it all goes together, you can use the Xenoviewer application to see how the materials and textures go together.

Here's a modded cpk. You will have tig bitties. Just for Human/Saiyan females.

https://www.4shared.com/file/00kgJAMZce/data2.html#

Here is the one that keeps the regular sized tittes, also know as "Small".

https://www.4shared.com/rar/iNi2Cilrba/Small_data2.html

You have to extract this one though. I just rar'd it so I could could label it Small without renaming the file. Extract to the cpk folder.

Might as well make things easy for people. Just put your normal data2.cpk somewhere for safekeeping and put this one in its place, right there in the main game directory/cpk folder [ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2/cpk ]

Then....jack off or whatever! :lol:

Any chance you could make it with less big titties and ass? Maybe a smaller vagina too? It looks a bit like sword slash wound.

Mega is preferred but thanks for sharing regardless. I don't mind other hosts when the file size isn't too large. Many other hosts have horrible speeds and other limitations but I got your file pretty quick.

I could install the "Small" version. That uses the original sized boobs, but the vaj is the same still. I don't know of a version that has a better vaj. And yeah, it looks like a sword slash wound, and you have to choose its pink color yourself, and same for the nips. I am using the bigger boobs version in my game and in that upload. I was saving the small size for when I inevitably make a loli, but for now, my girl Busty is my only character. When I make my loli I'll be sure to upload the smaller version.

The ass afaik is the standard size. I don't think the mod alters the size, so it's one size only. Better get used to a phat ass. ;)

Not gonna install it yet though cuz right now I'm in the process of figuring out to nude mod Senran Kagura Bon Appetit Full Course. Shouldn't be long for a nude mod for SKBA to come out, but I suspect the game is far less popular than Shinovi Versus, since there's no combat, and the girls are all kunoichi. It's strange to see a SK game about only cooking.

You did? Hmmm, I never noticed, but now I'm gonna keep an eye on that. Maybe he did alter the ass, or maybe the ass in X2 is slightly smaller than the ass from X1 and the mod added the bigger ass from X1? I dunno, Busty never wears clothes, so that might be why I didn't notice it. :P Closest thing she gets to being dressed is wearing Kid Chi-Chi's panty-armor. Funny that a child's clothing is by far the skimpiest thing in X1 or X2. I see no ass-clipping in the panty-armor though.

It doesn't clip if you wear any of the pants items since that changes the model. It is mostly just a little bit, particularly the left cheek. I like to wear long shirts without pants so its like sneaky exhibitionist hero sort of thing. Some of the shirts will have a bit of the cheek sticking through the back.

Maybe it is because I opted for medium sized character and the mod is made for large size?