Xenoverse 2

If you are using AwfulArchdemon's mods then you just extract from the rar archive into the cpk folder. Just replace the file, make a backup first if you want.

Edit. On re-read of awfularchdemon's instructions he did mention to extract but in this case it is just extracting the .rar contents into the cpk folder. This is only for smaller breasts version, the large breast version doesn't need this at all. Just drop into cpk folder.

To install mods in xenoverse 2 it is better to use the xv2patcher. With it you just have to extract the archive (exept source.7z) in your game folder and create a folder called "data" without quotes

then place your mods in this file (don't put .cpk files it will not work).

Place your mods with the same path than the original dataX.cpk files (exemple : ...\dataX\chara\HUF\HUF_000_Boots.emb will become chara\HUF\HUF_000_Boots.emb in the data folder you have created)

You have now modded your game without touch to the original files.

Just be sur to update xv2patcher when you update your game : http://animegamemods.freeforums.net/thread/821/xv2-mods-installer

For the moment, the site is maintenance so i give you the file and a nude mod.

xv2patcher_0.72.rar

Nude Mod.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Kinda necro'ing I suppose, but I thought it better than starting a brand new topic. Any word on progress here? I've been following Xenoverse Mods, and it seems things like custom models and textures are quite prevalent, but I haven't seen any updates on such requests (mainly because it seems to be relatively discouraged on said site). I don't really have too many known resources, so I haven't seen anything so far, but I may have missed something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/2/2016 at 1:09 PM, MetaModder said:

The modding process is the same. I use the same workflow for creating XV2 mods that I used for XV1 mods : exporting to FBX via LibXenoverse-master, editing in Blender, then exporting back to EMD.

For example, here is my modified (WIP) Goku Gi for female humans/saiyans:

post-910998-0-44522200-1478117213_thumb.jpg

And Broly's outfit:

post-910998-0-14298300-1478118270_thumb.jpg

And can I call this Goghetto?

post-910998-0-63981600-1478120906_thumb.jpg

Wild Rider:

post-910998-0-97719200-1478121646_thumb.jpg

Broly"s comes in blacked out on the entire upper body minus the head and shows the necklace but thats it, if this could be incorporated with the nude mod i found on a different site but cannot seem to locate the address again as reference but all these could use that mode as a base.

@M.I.A.

the Small_data2.cpk crashes my game, im not sure why, i moved the original completely out of the location as to not conflict in any way but it just wont load past the title screen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:10 PM, AceofWind said:

New animation tool is available for Xenoverse 2.  Might help in making adult animations if anyone here is willing to make them,

https://xenoversemods.com/mods/animtools/

It would be very interesting ... They could have equipment and powers that generated animations and hentai situations, with the characters, and there are many possibilities for a great and varied game like xenoverse, kaioshin of the time that I say. It could have powers and equipment, just like with Skyrim and Fallout, well, let's wait if a crowd wants to participate. However, this seems like a distant dream. = / Well, hope is the last that dies. I believe so, it is possible.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Here's a quick little put together I did for Saiyan CaCs. It does not contain the nude skin data nor does it have the sounds from the original mod, just the moveset since I know very little about Xenoverse 2 modding. If you want to use this for the other races/genders, you'll have to change the files to match them which I'll list below.

All credits goes to the original author melDB and those he credited

Install File Path: \Steam\steamapps\common\DB Xenoverse 2\data\chara

HUM = Human Male

HUF = Human Female

SYM = Saiyan Male

SYF = Saiyan Female

MAM = Majin Male

MAF = Majin Female

FRI = Frieza Race

NMC = Namekian Race

Original Mod Instructions:

Stance ALPHA: While blocking, Light. Does a taunting stance that stuns and deletes enemy Ki at close range. Full-iframes and can be dash-cancelled out of.

Following from Stance ALPHA:
Doggy Variant 1: Light Attack.
Doggy Variant 2: Heavy Attack.
Missionary Variant 1: Ki Blast.
Spread Legs: Vanish.

+ Guard inputs, may require stricter input execution to pull off

Prone Variant 1: Guard + Light.
Prone Variant 2: Guard + Heavy.
Missionary Variant 2: Guard + Ki Blast.
Missionary Variant 3: Hold Backwards, then Guard.

Merrick H-Moveset for Male Saiyan.rar

Edited by AceofWind