Xenoverse 2

A- if anyone has any updates from MelvinDB (whoever the creator of Merrick and Love is, i believe it is MelvinDB )or can get me in touch with them, that'd be great. Love the mods and have some questions.

B- Anyone know if, from what's already been done as far as being able to pull the movesets from Merrick and Ms. Love, if there's a way to alter the damage of their h-throws? Like causing Merrick to heal like Love does or get Love to damage like Merrick does? Not necessarily the characters themselves but CACs who have been altered to use their movesets? Add it to the laundry list of things to figure out unless the creator releases movesets officially for everyone to use, like getting the custom sounds to play. 

It was already said but I think Ideally we could just use the h-throws with other movesets but that's asking a lot at once so I'll just stick to the above for now lol. Thanks

• 2 months later...
On 10/28/2022 at 5:30 AM, mennyt said:

Here you are, if anyone else wants something other than HUF the easiest option, outside of me doing this again upon request, is changing the HUF to the other race file names.

For extra enthesis, this is the folder where you'll find the race CaC folders you'll be throwing these into, keep in mind I have eternity tool and the XV2Patcher as part of my set up so I'd recommend grabbing those as well just incase. Past all of that, ask if you have any issues. Oh and unlike the modded characters I have no clue how to add the customs sounds, or the whole pants removal that equips the dick, that's beyond my knowledge. 

You may have issues with height alignments dependent on your character's height and build, I can't fix that for you either, you'd need to talk to someone who understands modding and the files better to figure out sounds and the frame one pants thing.

image_2022-10-28_002438005.png

HUF (Miss Love Style).rar 3.08 MB · 135 downloads HUF (Merrick de Sade Style).rar 2.75 MB · 101 downloads

Is there a way to keep the default CaC moveset? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

good morning everyone , I 'm someone who tries to solve things on my own before asking , but I have been trying for 4 days and I can not , someone is able to take the move set of miss love with the grab H , and put them on character called Merrick de Sade ? if it was possible to set to sayan male , i managed in these 4 days to take Merrick de Sade's move set and put it in my characters sayan male but as for miss-love i can't , I say right away that I don't know anything about modding and the first time I do this I tried it in seconds and made various tests using Flow I think this is to take a move set and put it in another character but I can't do it for miss love, I want put miss-love's h-grab set on a male sayan character, i don't know how to do it can someone help me?

• 3 weeks later...

HUF (Merrick de Sade Style).rarHUF (Miss Love Style).rarI've made a slight revision to these two base sets, I included the sound files from Merrick and Love which I had neglected to ever bother changing or including. It short terms, when using miss loves moves the fan/swinging(?) sounds shouldn't start over lapping or appearing at all along with the rest of her sound effects now being present during the grabs. The same should be with Merrick, If I didn't mix up the files and do the same one twice in both; A reminder to those wanting to use them for the other races: Change the 'HUF' to the other race abbreviations which can usually be found in the data area or but looking online/the wiki. Female Majins are 'MAJ', female saiyans are 'SYF', male Saiyans are 'SYM' and male humans are 'HUM' to be specific.

I can't understand how the sound effects work during H grabs, because if I use marrik , misslove , everything works fine during the grab it makes the H effects, but if I insert the same move set and grab , in my characters both HUM , and SYM , during the grabs no sound is heard only the voice of the character, I tried to change the name of the effects by renaming SYM , HUM , Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2-v-1.19.00\data\sound\SE\Battle\Chara but to no avail Does anyone know how to fix this?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm using google so if sometimes you don't understand blame google, I write in Italian > English

good evening, I created a mini guide on how to quickly install and change the movesets of the characters since I receive private messages all the time on how to install the mod, so if you want to know how to do it read here and don't pester me privately

is +- long xd

you need version 1.19.00 in the previous ones i don't know if it works i tried with 1.20 and it didn't work so if you want to make it work well you must have version 1.19.00 of the game

the sex mod that is here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/200664-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-sex-mod/

but it's very buggy, it doesn't look sexual to anyone, and the simple animation is ugly

this one is much more beautiful and complex with more positions with sexual sounds and character voices

go to post Posted on May 30 get those 2 files
in this post page https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68916-xenoverse-2/page/6/

I don't know in the base game how you get the chara folders, I have them, in case look for a guide on how to install characters with xv2 mod installer

once you have all chara folders inside \Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2-v-1.19.00\data\chara

make a backup of all the folders, then take those 2 files that you have previously downloaded extract them wherever you want also in the dexstop

basic when you extract the folder and then HUF (Miss Love Style) enter the folder, rename all files one by one with the breed you want to use

HUM - Human Male
HUF - Human Female
MAM - Majin Evil
MAF - Female Majin
FRI - Frieza Clan
NMC - Namekian

take this example file HUF_PLAYER rename it to SYM for male sayan do this with all the files and you will have the moveset for your male sayan characters of course you must have already created them in game , I don't know if the audio file needs to be renamed, if so I'll rename it according to the breed I want to use

https://dbxvmods.freeforums.net/thread/467/character-file-names

take the audio file and put it in the root folder where it already exists in case you make a backup of the file if you already have it

once you have done everything open the game load your save and if you have done everything right the character in question you have changed the move set will now be able to do sexual animations the list is here.

enjoy yourselves

Merrick-de-Sade-sex-move.txt Miss-Love-sex-move.txt

Edited by lednaruto
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2023/7/18 at 午前12時23分, ikaru00 said:

ここでは入手したファイルを元に実験的にキャラクターを作成してみました。私は少し仕事をして、反対側(彼女のメリックとミスラブに相当)の服を脱ぎました。

ゼノバース2.png

ねっぱ.zip 5.5MB · 11 ダウンロード

I also added some MISS LOVE motions
After guard + weak, it is a direction key and a jump

(It's a machine translation)

DBXV2 2023-07-21 20-54-02-117.jpg

Neppa1.1.x2m

traduction from google 

it would be nice to learn how to create these animations but that is, I already tried and I don't understand anything I spent hours and hours trying but I don't understand what programs they used to create a set of moves with cowgirl type positions does anyone have a guide on how to create moves from scratch? with what programs to create them? I've already tried to search in google and youtube I can't find any video that shows how to create animations for characters from 0

On 7/25/2023 at 3:39 AM, lednaruto said:

traduction from google 

it would be nice to learn how to create these animations but that is, I already tried and I don't understand anything I spent hours and hours trying but I don't understand what programs they used to create a set of moves with cowgirl type positions does anyone have a guide on how to create moves from scratch? with what programs to create them? I've already tried to search in google and youtube I can't find any video that shows how to create animations for characters from 0

Now, I am no expert, I have never done this, and idk anything about modding but I feel like I cna give you some insight.

I think the animations are done in Blender? As with the sex animations, they are taken from other games and imported into DBX2, like how you can make anything an OBJ file and 3D Print it.

( I hope people understand what I write , I tried to modify it using google italy to english , english to italy and trying to write differently , it seems like a trifle , but if I'm wrong even just one letter in Italian a different sentence comes out in English ) 

is there a way to use the respective sex sounds for your characters hum ? 

when i use merrick or miss love besides character voices there are also sexual ones like in neppa but if i put moveset in chara HUM folder and try, it doesn't make any sexual sound it just makes character voices i don't know how to fix this problem , I just need to be able to use my current character's hair and outfit but I don't know how to do it ,  I tried to use the program to modify characters like merrick I tried to change the outfit by copying from the game but when I go to use it there is no dress the character is completely invisible you can only see the eyes

Edited by lednaruto
  • 4 weeks later...

Could anyone with more knowledge about modding help me out? When pasting the movesets shared by @mennyt they do work fine, but my characters are always floating in the air when they should be in the ground. This is not a character height issue because I tried with every height and the character is always floating in the air the same distance. When I say they are floating in the air I mean they have their "standing in the ground pose" but they are like 2 feet off the ground. This is also noticeable when choosing the character in character select because with max height my character was almost off screen.

I assume there's some offset or something that the original characters have set that the CaCs don't, but I have no idea how to fix that.

I also tried to paste the grabs onto HUF.ean to test if I could keep the basic combos untouched but there is a mismatch in the number of animations (without taking the grabs into account) and I didn't know what should replace what.

EDIT: Also, how do Merrick and Miss Love even work? Guard + Light Attack is not even a combination of buttons used for anything in regular Xenoverse 2 AFAIK, so how can you make a custom character with extra moves?

Edited by dixshi
On 8/21/2023 at 9:50 AM, dixshi said:

Qualcuno più esperto di modding potrebbe aiutarmi? Quando si incollano i set di mosse condivisi da@mennyt funzionano bene, ma i miei personaggi fluttuano sempre nell'aria quando dovrebbero essere nel terreno. Questo non è un problema di altezza del personaggio perché ho provato con ogni altezza e il personaggio fluttua sempre nell'aria alla stessa distanza. Quando dico che fluttuano nell'aria intendo dire che hanno la loro "posizione in piedi nel terreno" ma sono come a 2 piedi da terra. Ciò è evidente anche quando si sceglie il personaggio nella selezione del personaggio perché con l'altezza massima il mio personaggio era quasi fuori dallo schermo.

Presumo che ci sia qualche offset o qualcosa che i personaggi originali hanno impostato che i CaC non fanno, ma non ho idea di come risolverlo.

Ho anche provato a incollare le prese su HUF.ean per verificare se potevo mantenere intatte le combo di base, ma c'è una discrepanza nel numero di animazioni (senza tener conto delle prese) e non sapevo cosa dovesse sostituire cosa.

EDIT: Inoltre, come funzionano anche Merrick e Miss Love? Guard + Light Attack non è nemmeno una combinazione di pulsanti utilizzati per qualsiasi cosa nel normale Xenoverse 2 AFAIK, quindi come puoi creare un personaggio personalizzato con mosse extra?

Merrick and Miss Love, you can try to contact the creator of that character with movesets I tried but he won't answer me, the original character with the credits of who did what and here https://videogamemods.com /xenoverse/mods/miss-love-nsfw/?_login=0e3572ea7f , as for floating two feet off the ground I don't know how to help you, I have that problem there too. ( to see the page on videogamemods need register and for adults only )

Edited by lednaruto
written in Italian instead of English

Personally I hope the modder for Ms. Love/Merrick comes back to the modding scene.
If not to make new mods (like sex options for already existing characters) then to update the other ones
Because good GOD I would pay the man/woman if they updated the rigging for Ms. Love to look a little less janky

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2023 at 1:03 PM, ikaru00 said:

I also added some MISS LOVE motions
After guard + weak, it is a direction key and a jump

(It's a machine translation)

DBXV2 2023-07-21 20-54-02-117.jpg

Neppa1.1.x2m 7.89 MB · 99 downloads

Nevermind, I got the animation working, for me it is W + Guard for some reason.

An another note, is there a way to have the aggressor doing the cowgirl? I have a female character with the Merrick De Sade Moveset, would be cool if I could be the one doing the Cowgirl Animation instead of the other way round

ok after trying the mod i feel like controls for the h-grab can be dumb down for noob's like me.
for anyone having trouble, here a quick and easy to understand controls for the h-grabs for controller.
hold R trigher/shoulder bummer and press X, this will start animation that looks like a taunt,
when seeing this press X/A/B/Y each press will start a different scene to play out.
for the other scenes what works is just spaming R and Y/A/B/X. for some reason. i can't get a clear hold of the others. base scenes work fine just one press and good.

edit note. after realizing you can't mix buttons for different for the scenes does not mean someone crazy madlad can't do it. just saying means someone can do that but im just putting that out there.

Edited by shittyguy
  • 1 month later...
On 8/25/2023 at 9:21 PM, DegoMon said:

Personally I hope the modder for Ms. Love/Merrick comes back to the modding scene.
If not to make new mods (like sex options for already existing characters) then to update the other ones
Because good GOD I would pay the man/woman if they updated the rigging for Ms. Love to look a little less janky

Same it's a shame that they are not making any more.

Or we need similar modders.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, dusrusrnl said:

I'm writing about a request
I installed nude mode, but as you can see, it's installed in a format where characters are added
Does anyone know if there's a way to change an existing character, not add it here?

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Dang that hot nude mod. It better than any I have seen. Bruh will u release it also add pubic hair too?