Xenoverse 2

19 hours ago, mennyt said:

XV2 needed more futa mods, there's not even a penis for the female majins as of current

Even the Majins, would be the ones that would benefit most from futa mods, taking into account how the body of the majin race works, it would not be surprising or unrealistic as well as evils that could change to female during the use of skill.  For these and others I say that xenoverse 2 opens practically endless possibilities for mods + 18, we just need people interested in making and investing more.

3 hours ago, YukiJudai said:

Even the Majins, would be the ones that would benefit most from futa mods, taking into account how the body of the majin race works, it would not be surprising or unrealistic as well as evils that could change to female during the use of skill.  For these and others I say that xenoverse 2 opens practically endless possibilities for mods + 18, we just need people interested in making and investing more.

Outside of just a lack of interest, the current only option wasn't exactly widely known how to make it available for CaCs so the next step outside of letting the one who brought us into this era of it would be trying to streamline the process outside of just the need to model/add the dicks. My best idea is sticking these movesets onto a transformation type of move since certain modded transformations(and purified majin) change both moveset and specials of a CaC. Though I'm not a modder and that idea likely has faults I'm unaware of.

On 11/2/2022 at 1:54 AM, mennyt said:

Outside of just a lack of interest, the current only option wasn't exactly widely known how to make it available for CaCs so the next step outside of letting the one who brought us into this era of it would be trying to streamline the process outside of just the need to model/add the dicks. My best idea is sticking these movesets onto a transformation type of move since certain modded transformations(and purified majin) change both moveset and specials of a CaC. Though I'm not a modder and that idea likely has faults I'm unaware of.

Perhaps the problem is not exactly the glitches, but the work. Other than that people seem quite shy about making mods like this for DB, for the whole matter of being seen as a game for all audiences and taking risks as the creator of these mods who was basically nuked.

And I agree with the question of transformations, not only the majins, there are mods of unofficial transformations in the game, such as UI Ou ssj 4 that also completely change the combos. Or even original modder techniques, something like this for +18 mods would be ideal, maybe Super Souls Z that could also contribute to that.

On 11/1/2022 at 4:05 AM, YukiJudai said:

If we take into account the game's system of techniques and equipment, the possibilities are even greater than just that. In addition to facilitating a lot of more hardcore fetishes like bdsm, we could even have furrys and alternate versions of female characters, just for these purposes. 

Sounds promising and certainly would be nice if we got mods that go in that direction, before that though, I neeeeeeeeeeeed my OC donut steel to get double fucked by Miss Love and Merrick. Or several Merricks/Miss Loves, cloning techniques are a real Dragon Ball thing too. That's my dream.

1 hour ago, SassyStranger said:

Sounds promising and certainly would be nice if we got mods that go in that direction, before that though, I neeeeeeeeeeeed my OC donut steel to get double fucked by Miss Love and Merrick. Or several Merricks/Miss Loves, cloning techniques are a real Dragon Ball thing too. That's my dream.

Exactly. The point is to have people dedicated to these mods, because many modders do a lot of cool stuff with techniques, movements and even quests, outside the middle +18 Because many of them have an interest and dedication to this which is what seems to be lacking at the moment, for mods +18 unfortunately. D=

It's crazy it took till just now to finally get nude mods of the female characters. We've had nude and even futa mods for CaCs for years, yet somehow with years of modding and thousands of mods, we only now get proper nude mods for the female cast (save Pan who still doesn't have one however you may feel about that). Now if only they could get big fat futa dicks. Or horse dicks. 

Edited by S3 Studios
On 2022/11/15 at AM6点31分, S3 Studios said:

直到现在才终于得到女性角色的裸体模组,真是太疯狂了。多年来,我们为 CaCs 提供裸体甚至 futa 模组,但不知何故,经过多年的模组和数以千计的模组,我们现在才为女性演员提供合适的裸体模组(除了 Pan,她仍然没有,但你可能会觉得关于那个)。现在要是他们能得到又大又肥的 futa 鸡巴就好了。或马鸡巴。 

Can you share the link?thx!

15 hours ago, DudeGuy109 said:

I was trying to get these mods to work on Switch but apparently Switch is a whole nother beast to tame.

Could someone help figure it out?

Can't without XV2patcher and there's no switch port of that. Xenoverse 2 modding does NOT work on consoles. At all. Full stop. If you want it to work on consoles, you'll have to write tools for it. Noone in the community has done so.

Sorry to be blunt but I don't want anyone getting a glimmer of hope. There is absolutely no way unless you start the process yourself. Which means you'll be porting Eternity's tools to switch. (The creator of XV2patcher et all.)

Edited by Hakufu1021
1 hour ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Can't without XV2patcher and there's no switch port of that. Xenoverse 2 modding does NOT work on consoles. At all. Full stop. If you want it to work on consoles, you'll have to write tools for it. Noone in the community has done so.

Sorry to be blunt but I don't want anyone getting a glimmer of hope. There is absolutely no way unless you start the process yourself. Which means you'll be porting Eternity's tools to switch. (The creator of XV2patcher et all.)

Damn that sucks. I know there is Mytho’s tools that somewhat work cuz I was able to put some of the animations in but it’s all glitchy. 

• 2 weeks later...