SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

I'm new to this, but I wanted to show my character :). I've attempted to get everything running how I wanted a few times now but I think I actually got it this time. Tell me what you think.

Talia E'Tasani

vJA6P27.jpg

9gIpOP2.jpg

Spoiler

qn6Krvk.jpg

AlWwG1v.jpg

FoJM2sq.jpg

QEcmpp3.jpg

z0WNazS.jpg

d3QPgoW.jpg

mGySAzE.jpg

JfKYzgh.jpg

I'm still figuring things out, like my arousal is stuck at 100 percent, or my eyes are frozen in one angle (I made it work with most of the screen shots.) Tips and tricks are appreciated.

On 3/22/2020 at 5:32 PM, Kokan said:

r7t5gdgk3wy0c4kzg.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ycmicwul1e257fizg.jpg4uhybut7b9bh58izg.jpgaox1mh6g975v6o0zg.jpgm7p9vlwpm8i8x2hzg.jpg

Just wanted to start off with saying thank you, your guide helped me figure out how to do all this, and even though I'm sure I didn't follow it perfectly (My vagina collision/SOS isn't great) it got me pretty far.

Also, what cum texture is that, especially the part dripping from the vagina if you don't mind me asking.

39 minutes ago, Dug Dondle said:

I'm new to this, but I wanted to show my character :). I've attempted to get everything running how I wanted a few times now but I think I actually got it this time. Tell me what you think.

Talia E'Tasani

vJA6P27.jpg

9gIpOP2.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

qn6Krvk.jpg

AlWwG1v.jpg

FoJM2sq.jpg

QEcmpp3.jpg

z0WNazS.jpg

d3QPgoW.jpg

mGySAzE.jpg

JfKYzgh.jpg

I'm still figuring things out, like my arousal is stuck at 100 percent, or my eyes are frozen in one angle (I made it work with most of the screen shots.) Tips and tricks are appreciated.

Just wanted to start off with saying thank you, your guide helped me figure out how to do all this, and even though I'm sure I didn't follow it perfectly (My vagina collision/SOS isn't great) it got me pretty far.

Also, what cum texture is that, especially the part dripping from the vagina if you don't mind me asking.

thanks, my SE port  http://www.mediafire.com/file/xm5wd1mq2x3faxr/KziitdXXXToolset_1.0.7z/file

16 hours ago, Divinityfan1139 said:

Something I came up with. I feel pretty proud of this one as it uses minimal modification beyond CBBE and KS Hair.

20200323233655_1.jpg

ENB looks good. Works well with the skin.

Following things I'd consider finetuning: nose (type), eye height (lower), mought hight (higher). The distances are a bit too strong, plus this nose looks edgy... pointy.. it's hard to find a decent nose replacer. I believe there are some included in the CBBE morphs for racemenu... like, in a seperate slider, if you scroll down while in face category.

Just my 2 cents, of course. Thanks for sharing your effort.

2 minutes ago, Dug Dondle said:

Thank you thank you. So build these in bodyslide and then they'll appear in game. Do they auto apply after a sexlab scene or are they equipables? 

it is equipables

21 minutes ago, Dug Dondle said:

One last thing hopefully.

I can't seem to find them in game after using the bodyslide. I'm trying to use the additem menu to find them

look on the right side of MO2 to see if it is active