SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

3 hours ago, jclyde6108 said:

Her face is absolutely adorable. Any chance of a preset?

This one has different hair and the breasts might be a different size, but it has the face. I attached the head sculpt files, too, just in case. You'll want Skin Feature OverlaysXara's Makeup and Warpaints, and Stoja's Warpaints, along with Fair Skin textures to get the exact look I've got.

Brittney cat burglar.nif Brittney cat burglar.dds

Cat burglar nord.jslot

1 hour ago, lmnopqrstu said:

This one has different hair and the breasts might be a different size, but it has the face. I attached the head sculpt files, too, just in case. You'll want Skin Feature OverlaysXara's Makeup and Warpaints, and Stoja's Warpaints, along with Fair Skin textures to get the exact look I've got.

Brittney cat burglar (fixed nose).jslot 162.87 kB · 3 downloads Brittney cat burglar.nif 1.29 MB · 4 downloads Brittney cat burglar.dds 1 MB · 3 downloads

Bodyslide preset? is it the Dolls race?

3 minutes ago, lmnopqrstu said:

Я едва могу идти пять минут, не меняя прически. Это принуждение.

не достиг потолка?

2 hours ago, badmohcine said:

Хороший скриншот мой друг! Я люблю позировать, сосредоточившись на ее сексуальном животе! подскажите, пожалуйста, где я могу скачать это очень сексуальное мускулистое тело, пожалуйста?

этот эффект от текстуры.