SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

24 minutes ago, ZMD78 said:

Просматривая мои тысячи модных фото .... и я просто не мог удержаться от публикации этого, потому что это заставило меня умереть от смеха :)

извините вкладку RM,

ScreenShot865.png

девочки обрадуются))))

23 hours ago, Nepro said:

Is this Oldrim or Skyrim Special Edition preset bodyslide?  

Please can we get preset? 

That's Skyrim SE bodyslide.

To get my character face working you would need to do some work. (Everytime you start a New Game as well).

Originally the face was made using ECE. And then sligthly modified with RaceMenu.

That means you would have to start your game with ECE loaded, and RaceMenu disabled. Load my ECE preset, Save your game and then enable RaceMenu (overwrite ECE but do not disable it entirely). Load your game again and load the RaceMenu preset over it.

You have to do this because the face morphs are basically ECE at it's core. But I want to use also use RaceMenu for overlays and morphs etc, so yeah...

Megan Preset.rar

I use Demoniac CBBE for the skin texture.

On 3/13/2020 at 6:01 PM, Camila said:

To get my character face working you would need to do some work. (Everytime you start a New Game as well).

Originally the face was made using ECE. And then sligthly modified with RaceMenu.

That means you would have to start your game with ECE loaded, and RaceMenu disabled. Load my ECE preset, Save your game and then enable RaceMenu (overwrite ECE but do not disable it entirely). Load your game again and load the RaceMenu preset over it.

You have to do this because the face morphs are basically ECE at it's core. But I want to use also use RaceMenu for overlays and morphs etc, so yeah...

Megan Preset.rar 5.61 kB · 4 downloads

What race did you use? I am not familiar with ECE importing. First you select the race/sex and then browse through presets but I couldn't find Megan preset. I tried wood elf and high elf races.

I managed to import ECE preset and then when I went for Racemenu preset the skin is purple. I did something wrong...

When I imported ECE slot she did not have pink skin. Only by importing Racemenu i get pink skin. I think in addition to jslot file we need .dds files.

From Evanescence - Racemenu preset files:

? data
? SKSE
? Plugins
? CharGen
? EVA.dds (22.4 MB)
? EVA.nif (1.3 MB)
? Presets
? EVA.jslot (81.3 kB)
? Preset_base.jslot (16.6 kB)

ScreenShot96.png

I think they're more mods required for this preset. The Eyes of Beauty seems to be another.

enb2020_3_14_19_16_03.jpg

43 minutes ago, Nepro said:

Какую расу вы использовали? Я не знаком с импортом ЕЭК. Сначала вы выбираете расу / пол, а затем просматриваете пресеты, но я не смог найти пресет Меган. Я пробовал гонки на лесных эльфах и высших эльфах.

Мне удалось импортировать предустановки ECE, а затем, когда я перешел на предустановки Racemenu, кожа становится фиолетовой. Я сделал что-то не так ...

ScreenShot96.png

текстуры эвакуировались?

On 3/13/2020 at 6:01 PM, Camila said:

Megan Preset.rar 5.61 kB · 12 downloads

I've got close likeness. I used YsNord race from BHUNP. I only used your ECE preset didn't use Racemenu. I was wondering what hair and lightning mod as well as ENB you used.

ScreenShot99.jpg

2 hours ago, Nepro said:

I've got close likeness. I used YsNord race from BHUNP. I only used your ECE preset didn't use Racemenu. I was wondering what hair and lightning mod as well as ENB you used.

ScreenShot99.jpg

Yeah it's looking alike. I use the normal Nord race.

I forgot the hair name, but it's from KS Hairdos - SMP - you can use non SMP version if you want. I think you can check the hair if you use RaceMenu,

The ENB is Silent Horizons (for Obsidian Weather)