What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

1 hour ago, hana120 said:

Since I installed Wintersun and Religion in mods; I would like to choose a deity for my demonica.
But I still hesitate between Mephala, Azura in Daedra and Dibella or another Aedra.
What do you think would be the deity that would stick best to a demonica?

Eyo

If she's particularly devious, i'd say Mephala. Azura is too "good" for a devious person. And though Dibella is similar in spheres to Mephala, the daedric prince has a few more questionable traits and things associated with her. Hope it helps as i'm rushing this and don't know what a "demonica" is :P

As Always, Have a Nice Day :) 

I'm using Roh Poses, which features some masturbation poses. The feet is off the ground, but even with that, it have some nice poses.

Today I was looking for a way, in-game, to make my character look up, using mfg console, while playing one of those animations. However, it didnt work.

The idea was to have this animation combined with Halo's tongue mod and FEP, to make my character looks like she is begging for cum on her tongue.

But in all Roh's animations, she is looking down to her pussy, and I cant change it.

So I leave the idea to anyone with the skills, to make some cum begging poses. It would be cool.

On 11/10/2019 at 11:20 PM, FauxFurry said:

It looks like a SAM body but the texture reminds me of Flawn's Argonians so the texture can probably be found on Vector Plexus.com if it isn't just Flawn's skin texture with tattoos added in Race Menu.

It could be the Masculine Argonian Texture with the bare chest and stomach option recolored in Race Menu though I can't be sure of that.

well i didn't know about the mod flawn argonians, and it is actually very good, thank you very much for the help.

10 hours ago, WildSong34 said:

Eyo

If she's particularly devious, i'd say Mephala. Azura is too "good" for a devious person. And though Dibella is similar in spheres to Mephala, the daedric prince has a few more questionable traits and things associated with her. Hope it helps as i'm rushing this and don't know what a "demonica" is :P

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/708454/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/725668

Mine

1566836868-screenshot39.png

1566837122-screenshot41.png

In the creation menu of the character, it says that demonica are women very pretty and very beautiful but particularly dangerous.
When you meet a demonica, do not be afraid or worried because all that remains to do is to ... die.

They are basically vampire women.
If you want to have the mod, you must go either to the translator's confrerie and therefore translate the site into your language because it's in French or go to the Krista website.

So I'm curious what mods would make it to where I could be captured by enemies if defeated in battle after well... being defeated a second time. Basically a sort of roleplay setup where they keep me for awhile before turning me loose. Also I've noticed with Defeat even if you make them insatiable and 0 sec satisfied to where they are never satisfied they will usually only attack the one time, at least in my case, what can I do to where they won't just kill me after I get up from being defeated? I have Essential - Bleedout turned on btw.

Just now getting into the modding community (yeah I'm late to the party) and I'm trying to use vortex to get everything set up properly.

Was wondering if anyone can give me a listed order of mods to download and install for the current best character skin textures and a basic rundown on how to use them.

No matter what I try I can't seem to get my character to look like any of the screenshots listed in the screenshot forum. Compared to how mine look they are just...awful.

Basically what I'm asking for:

1. List of mods (only essential to making a character) that need to be installed in order

2. Any special instructions on how I need to use them to make the most aesthetically pleasing character currently available

3. Looking for physics and possibly a preset I can actually load in without too much hassle

4. Mods that make NPC's pleasing to the eye as much as possible

I went through the "skyrim SE basics" and there's too many mods that are either not necessary or not switched over to SSE yet

Any help would be greatly appreciated

21 hours ago, hana120 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/708454/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/725668

Mine

1566836868-screenshot39.png

1566837122-screenshot41.png

In the creation menu of the character, it says that demonica are women very pretty and very beautiful but particularly dangerous.
When you meet a demonica, do not be afraid or worried because all that remains to do is to ... die.

They are basically vampire women.
If you want to have the mod, you must go either to the translator's confrerie and therefore translate the site into your language because it's in French or go to the Krista website.

Eyo

In that case...hmm. Out of those listed, i'd say mephala. But maybe Molag Bal could be good (vampires and all). I can't really think of any others that'd fit right now. 

Yeah Defeat is the most well rounded but unfortunately is considered done and there is no more development. Defeat's biggest draw is it works on everyone: pc vs npc, follower vs npc, npc vs npc, npc vs follower, and of course npc vs player.

Dragonborn in Distress is a lighter weight Defeat type mod that adds addiction. You can be captured, your gear taken, and punished if you try to escape. In practice I found it relatively easy to thwart and slightly annoying.

Death Alternative has scenarios where you are either locked up or sold into slavery but I found the role play thin and easy to escape unless you saddle yourself with a bunch of other mods to make it harder then they tend to bump into one another.

Yet Another Combat Rape has the option of no rape, rape once and done, or endless rape from which you have to escape. Escaping is basically pushing a button which simulates a "roll of the dice" to see if you escape or help arrives. It also has an armor break which means armor gets used up and has to be replaced, a feature I really like although it only seems to work on the PC. This is probably the least buggy in my experience.

@Duncan Idaho Well I was thinking of something where maybe you get put into a sort of situation like... Escape from Cidna mine in Markarth, but like anywhere in the world a scenario like that could happen where you're stripped of gear and given limited access to doing things and your captors can use you as they see fit. Maybe they want you to chop firewood, or maybe they want to give you their firewood. Either way, you go until you find a chance to escape, hell even just grabbing a knife and fighting free can maybe work. Maybe have your gear stored but not used on the bandit/whoever enslaved you lol. I just figured it'd be a fun bit of roleplay being a captive. Unfortunately I dont know how to do the coding or else id do it myself.

firstly you should use MO2 instead of vortex , it will make your life much easier. Im gonna tell you for cbbe  since i use that. First things you need it will be SKSE for SSE then , HDT SMP for SSE( 1.5.80 - the link is on the CBBE SMP site on nexus) if u want that or CBPC physics if you want that( there is a way to use them both together but i use HDT SMP only ) and an ENB helper and ENB ( first u need the base from enbdev site and then just use  shader preset from nexus you like also pay attention to dl correct preset for your weather mod (obsidian or cathedral weathers are currently one of the best) )

1.   -CBBE body enhancher

-  BODYSLIDE

- XPMSSE skeleton

- FNIS SSE

- FNIS PCEA 2

- Textures for skin like Bijin,Pure,Demoniac... - look at them and choose one you like

- RaceMenu

- then u have 2 optins for CBBE : CBBE SMP or CBBE 3BB if ud like better physics but only use one of those

- SOS SE for males

- Yundao HDT Hair WIGS - if you want hair with physics(they are helmets to equip ingame) , for race menu you have KS hair, apachi hair...

- azar pony tail hairwig

2.   - there is nothing to instruct here , just use race menu and play with sliders till you make something to your liking or you can just import a head from any other npc replacer          if youd wish, or find some presets on nexus and use those, maybe tweak them if you want

3.   - as i said in 1. you have 2 options HDT SMP SE or CBPC , its best to look on youtube or here on LL are a lot of examples of people especially in the HDT SMP for SSE thread          both of them and see which you like better also HDT SMP is more hungry in terms of hardware

4.   - Bijin Warmaidens, Wives & NPCs, Seranaholic, Pandorable NPCs, The Ordinary Women Of skyrim, Men of Winter,... there are quite a lof them but again you will have to                look at them for yourself to see which you like

If you decide to use MO2 it is much easier to install stuff and just put one below the one youd like to overwrite , pandorable made  replacer that works and fits perfectly with Bijin replacers.

So in MO2 left pane should be like this in order ( for cbbe hdt smp ) - you will also need to configure executables(for SKSE and FNIS and BODYSLIDE), install enb ( tutorials on youtube for this ) , replacers you can put anywhere most of thema re standalone and those which are not will use what you have in game (body+texture) , for right pane - load order just use LOOT to sort it in MO2:

FNIS

FNIS PCEA 2

BODYSLIDE

HDT SMP 1.5.80

SOS SE

CBBE body enhancer

Skin Texture

XPMSSE skeleton

CBBE SMP or CBBE 3BBB

then you have ton of other stuff like mesh improvements, flora overhauls retextures of misc stuff, cities, villages, etc to make the environment look better, etc.

And also look for requirements and instructions on respectable mods pages .

the above gave you a lot of stuff so im here to help with bodyslide presets

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24678

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1329

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/113928-daedals-special-edition-bs-preset-request-thread/

face presets can be easily found searching the nexus, you'll have to pick based on your taste