• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw what looks like a wooden hanging beam from the Crime and Punishment mod but I don't want to download the entire mod just for that specific item/furniture.

I downloaded this mod thinking it would be here but when I browsed the workshop I couldn't find it. Or at least I think I did.

image.png.ded31129bcb00f1006cce262fd241e58.png

Is this particular item/furniture in this mod or do I have to download the entire CAP mod just for this?

2 hours ago, BBDannyR said:

I saw what looks like a wooden hanging beam from the Crime and Punishment mod but I don't want to download the entire mod just for that specific item/furniture.

I downloaded this mod thinking it would be here but when I browsed the workshop I couldn't find it. Or at least I think I did.

image.png.ded31129bcb00f1006cce262fd241e58.png

Is this particular item/furniture in this mod or do I have to download the entire CAP mod just for this?

You want the Bad End Animations and Workshop Furniture for a gallows. It will look slightly different to the C& P one though.

4 hours ago, seddonac said:

You want the Bad End Animations and Workshop Furniture for a gallows. It will look slightly different to the C& P one though.

Ahh many thanks! I saw the mod you're talking about and it does look very different. Hmm...the leg pose is important for me and the reason why this mod caught my attention.

Anyway, thank you very much for your help! 

3 hours ago, BBDannyR said:

Ahh many thanks! I saw the mod you're talking about and it does look very different. Hmm...the leg pose is important for me and the reason why this mod caught my attention.

Anyway, thank you very much for your help! 

There are two versions of the gallows animation. One is tied together like the image you provided, the other is free.

I have another question, I'm browsing around and saw some T crosses. But when I installed this mod, I couldn't see it in the TD Workshop Menu. Can I get it elsewhere or am I just missing something again?
EDIT: Ah nvm, I think I saw it. It is another mod.

I found Oakern's CRX Mod but I'm not sure it's this one.
image.png.ffeb96a47aea62c636ddb1854eb83067.png

I'm looking for this particular T Cross here if this can be used for NPCs or just decoration and I'm not sure if it's the same mod I saw because the cross looks different. This one seems to have a different restraint for the ankles.

Edited by BBDannyR
Found what I was looking for...but still quite unsure.
  • 1 month later...

So,my aaf is not scanning or even manually playing animations from some furnitures of this mod,it does work for xcross,fframe and wall shackles,after a quick look noticed that these 3 furnitures mentioned are the only ones in the furnituredata file,which is weird,any ideias?

2 hours ago, OharaHart said:

So,my aaf is not scanning or even manually playing animations from some furnitures of this mod,it does work for xcross,fframe and wall shackles,after a quick look noticed that these 3 furnitures mentioned are the only ones in the furnituredata file,which is weird,any ideias?

It's not weird, those are the only ones that have AAF animations.

Have this installed along with devious devices. Fresh save, create character, leave house, on the way to the vault, after crossing the bridge, game crashes. If I disable this mod, it works fine. =/

2 hours ago, Beast1O said:

Have this installed along with devious devices. Fresh save, create character, leave house, on the way to the vault, after crossing the bridge, game crashes. If I disable this mod, it works fine. =/

I doubt this mod is the cause of your crash, it doesn't place anything into the world.  Install Buffout and make the problem again, then post your crash log (found in Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\F4SE)

5 hours ago, Beast1O said:

Nvidia card? Try turning off "Weapon Debris" also.

16 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I doubt this mod is the cause of your crash, it doesn't place anything into the world.  Install Buffout and make the problem again, then post your crash log (found in Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\F4SE)

Ill see about Buffout. But, disabling the mod allows the game to continue, while having it enabled causes it to crash. If it doesnt crash without the mod, I am pretty sure it has something to do with it.

36 minutes ago, Beast1O said:

Ill see about Buffout. But, disabling the mod allows the game to continue, while having it enabled causes it to crash. If it doesnt crash without the mod, I am pretty sure it has something to do with it.

There is a lot of "butterfly effect" in modding. Removing a mod can result in something as subtle as a slight change to your plugin order which then silently "fixes" a latent conflict between other mods you're using, without the mod you removed playing any actual role in the problem. Or it could be the difference between being over and under the game's plugin limit, or archive limit, or the straw that broke the camel's back for your memory allocations...

On 4/15/2024 at 9:57 AM, vaultbait said:

There is a lot of "butterfly effect" in modding. Removing a mod can result in something as subtle as a slight change to your plugin order which then silently "fixes" a latent conflict between other mods you're using, without the mod you removed playing any actual role in the problem. Or it could be the difference between being over and under the game's plugin limit, or archive limit, or the straw that broke the camel's back for your memory allocations...

Well, I attempted Buffout, and it changed nothing. Load up, run up the hill, game CTD's. Remove this mod, load up, run up the hill, game runs fine. Create a brand new game, with the mod and buffout, run up the hill, CTD. Create new game without this mod but with buffout, run up the hill, game runs fine. Every test result was the same whether Buffout was present or not. The only thing that seems to affect it, is whether or not this mod is enabled/present/loaded. I am unsure if the order is an issue, I cant seem to find anything on it.

Maybe you can help (conflit) over write this mod but i can overwrite your's but (i thing ) it is not igood ..... What i can do yo fixe to be ok? I am sur ; your mutch better than me to tell me.

thanks have a good day

Screenshot 2024-04-18 154609.png

1 hour ago, chabp said:

Maybe you can help (conflit) over write this mod but i can overwrite your's but (i thing ) it is not igood ..... What i can do yo fixe to be ok? I am sur ; your mutch better than me to tell me.

The "PersistantSubgraphInfoAndOffsetData.txt" file is not actually used by the game, it is just an informative file created when animations are generated.  Overwriting it will not cause problems.

Ok so I've got a inssue with the mod if I try to install it I got a CTD right after the betesda logo. I can't find any crash report or anything tell me where to find it and i'll provide it.

I'll be putting my mod list with this so you can see what i've installed (I've uninstalled torture device right before i've taken the pics).

Capture d'écran 2024-04-22 193500.png

Capture d'écran 2024-04-22 193049.png

Capture d'écran 2024-04-22 193414.png

Capture d'écran 2024-04-22 193435.png

4 hours ago, frimoussedu07 said:

Ok so I've got a inssue with the mod if I try to install it I got a CTD right after the betesda logo

A crash after the logo means you have a missing master issue.  One of your installed mods depends on another mod, but that second mod is not installed.

Note that your current load order will crash because Devious Devices requires Torture Devices and the game will CTD if DD is installed but TD is not.

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

A crash after the logo means you have a missing master issue.  One of your installed mods depends on another mod, but that second mod is not installed.

Note that your current load order will crash because Devious Devices requires Torture Devices and the game will CTD if DD is installed but TD is not.

yeah but the game don't crash if I just instal DD it crash only if I install TD. I've tried with all the version of TD

1 hour ago, frimoussedu07 said:

yeah but the game don't crash if I just instal DD it crash only if I install TD. I've tried with all the version of TD

That's simply not possible.  Devious Devices.esm has TortureDevices.esm as a master, DD will crash the game if TD is not loaded. 

I notice you also don't have AWKCR installed, Devious Devices requires that as well.

19 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

That's simply not possible.  Devious Devices.esm has TortureDevices.esm as a master, DD will crash the game if TD is not loaded. 

I notice you also don't have AWKCR installed, Devious Devices requires that as well.

Ok so it seem's like it was the AWKCR that was missing (as you said)and when AWKCR and TD was missing DD don't crash but when there is just TD, DD don't crash. thanks for the help

Edited by frimoussedu07