SexoutBreeder [v4.3] The "I didn't know I was playing Sim City" Update.

Guest user29

Guest user29

Really I just need a big flat piece of land. Which probably is hard to find because that makes for boring gameplay normally.

Guest user29

Voila

Instant Bighorner ranch. I put it up in the mountains just North of the remnants bunker. There's a NCR output kinda close by, but I've got an idea involving one of them. Also if you're using Vurt's Fertile Wasteland flora overhaul it's going to require a compatibility patch. I moved some trees around.

Just tossing my two cents in. But didn't the Kahns complain about their location being great for defense but it was quite hard to find food?

I think the farm between Vegas and the Kahns would be best. Plus it seem SOOO much modding and content is shoved into the first half of the game it would be better to have some stuff you would encounter naturally later in the game.

OR don't forget about the super mutants and their bighorns, maybe the player could choose to help the Kahns by talking to the supermutants in the mountains then they send you to the abandoned farm with the robot.

(trying to flesh out the quest while keeping it lore friendly)

Guest user29

OR don't forget about the super mutants and their bighorns' date=' maybe the player could choose to help the Kahns by talking to the supermutants in the mountains then they send you to the abandoned farm with the robot.

(trying to flesh out the quest while keeping it lore friendly)

[/quote']

There we go. I was looking for a reason why this farmer was raising these bighorners and you just gave it to me. I just so happened to put the ranch up in the mountains as well. I think I might have a super mutant or two tending the bighorners and that'll be my reason why the ncr outpost steers clear of the place.

(maybe I'll make the super mutants one of the dumber ones and they'll think the player is just another cow lolz)

Guest user29

I'm really not that good of a dialogue writer but there is a ton of potential there. I think I know a few people that could help me out with it though. ;)

Glad I could help. I've got some pretty good ideas, but you guys always seem to busy and pushing so hard I really hate to bombard you with stuff.

I feel your next project should really be in the Thorn. You've got scorps breeding the player, and you've got her being used on the new farm.

When I first saw the thorn I was surprised nobody had done this yet. I think the player fighting in the thorn needs a tweak. Ok so she goes and gets eggs for Thorn yadda yadda everybody wants that to be expanded but I think it's fine unless you wanted to add some more species for the player to get and bring back. BUT the player should be tricked into fighting in the Thorn with the specific intent of her being raped and impregnated in the battle... in front of the crowed. Then imprisoned with the other creatures until she give's birth and forced to fight again. Escape should be required similar to the SewerSlave mod. The player could find items dropped in the Thorn's arena/cages that would allow the escape. preferably multiple items.

-Talk to the lady, agree to a "hardcore" battle for only the toughest wastelanders with limited weapons armor and ammo.

-Player appears in holding cell with crotch-less armor (I've seen some good ones like a crotchless lingerie body suit) and a varmint rifle with just enough ammo to get the job done. If she misses, well that's just too bad...

-After escaping if the player goes back to the thorn a unique dialog starts with "good job, glad to see you escaped, maybe you are worthy of the thorn..." and after some insults the player is given the option to try again.

This could be a grand include all event to tie up your mod. Any other expansions or ideas could start in the Thorn then branch outward whether it be creatures, pregnancies, larvae, eggs, terms, or whatever. The thorn could easily be made into a great test ground too. I think you should be able to fight anything in the Thorn from a gang of powder gangers to a pack legion dogs. Maybe that should be a separate mod to vastly expand the enemy list on the Thorn roster.

I'll try to post a screenshot of the clothing when I find it.

33zel47.jpg

Oh and if you ever need any help with writing dialog I love to write, but I get a little long winded and don't know how to mod, but I'll be happy to fill in the blanks for you.

Glad I could help. I've got some pretty good ideas' date=' but you guys always seem to busy and pushing so hard I really hate to bombard you with stuff.

I feel your next project should really be in the Thorn. You've got scorps breeding the player, and you've got her being used on the new farm.

When I first saw the thorn I was surprised nobody had done this yet. I think the player fighting in the thorn needs a tweak. Ok so she goes and gets eggs for Thorn yadda yadda everybody wants that to be expanded but I think it's fine unless you wanted to add some more species for the player to get and bring back. BUT the player should be tricked into fighting in the Thorn with the specific intent of her being raped and impregnated in the battle... in front of the crowed. Then imprisoned with the other creatures until she give's birth and forced to fight again. Escape should be required similar to the SewerSlave mod. The player could find items dropped in the Thorn's arena/cages that would allow the escape. preferably multiple items.

-Talk to the lady, agree to a "hardcore" battle for only the toughest wastelanders with limited weapons armor and ammo.

-Player appears in holding cell with crotch-less armor (I've seen some good ones like a crotchless lingerie body suit) and a varmint rifle with just enough ammo to get the job done. If she misses, well that's just too bad...

-After escaping if the player goes back to the thorn a unique dialog starts with "good job, glad to see you escaped, maybe you are worthy of the thorn..." and after some insults the player is given the option to try again.

This could be a grand include all event to tie up your mod. Any other expansions or ideas could start in the Thorn then branch outward whether it be creatures, pregnancies, larvae, eggs, terms, or whatever. The thorn could easily be made into a great test ground too. I think you should be able to fight anything in the Thorn from a gang of powder gangers to a pack legion dogs. Maybe that should be a separate mod to vastly expand the enemy list on the Thorn roster.

I'll try to post a screenshot of the clothing when I find it.

Oh and if you ever need any help with writing dialog I love to write, but I get a little long winded and don't know how to mod, but I'll be happy to fill in the blanks for you.

Long winded or not, I love your idea and hope User29 likes it as well. However, could you post link for where that bodysuit in the pic comes from?

I love that idea for the thorn. I actually have a couple of outfits half done that may be suitable, both extremely revealing types :)

The more covered one was one I was going to use for a sex based companion I never really made much progress on. Only thing I really need to get them finished is a boot up the backside (like most of the stuff I work on :D)

I think for bighorner, have a breeder who seeks to expand his herd can be pretty good. But having a woman may seek to use something else. I had put an idea into a topic that I created on the idea that the player could be a cowgirl.

Here the idea of the plugin that I post, it could not hurt to be able to graft it.

Cowgirl

I think also as in make a hentai laitrie for women with a quest for a conflict between two laitrie.

I think Noora Noof a downloadable mod on Nexus could be an old cowgirl and the quest begins by speaking to him.

I also think the idea that the pair A Novac or there is the quest for the Brahmins could be interesting to do one of laitries instaler. The RNC could possess a well in these fields has the shelter of the glances.

Tell me what you think.

I love that idea for the thorn. I actually have a couple of outfits half done that may be suitable' date=' both extremely revealing types :)

The more covered one was one I was going to use for a sex based companion I never really made much progress on. Only thing I really need to get them finished is a boot up the backside (like most of the stuff I work on :D)[/quote']

I like the second one, it's more a slave outfit though :)

I kinda leaned away from the normal leather strap and chain slave type outfits and more toward sexy crowed pleaser because when she's first fighting she's not lost yet. Plus there could be dialog about almost no armor then after the blackout scene the player see's what up with the crotchless clothes. I just think emphasis on the crotchless clothing is important, like maybe jeans with the crotch torn out, because that's when the player realizes oh shit this is a rape game! If it's just a slave outfit it's like well... ok embarrassing revealing leather and chain straps again... I think any outfit would work, but there is just so damn many slave outfits. ... And because Red lucy strikes me as the stuck up rich bitch who would have that in her closet, and the thorn want's to find, honor and reward the worthy not degrade at first anyways... Plus the thorn is introduced as "center of the wasteland" entertainment and they would only have the best.

The clothes came from a HUGE clothing pack I got off of here...

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8030

It's in that monster. But luckily he's got several different ones and made for several different body models, BB, Cali, Berry, Alice(my personal choice) and many many others.

Actually if you were making armor... I'd say a nice tactical style maybe keep it in lore and have a modified (crotchless) merc outfit, but remember it's got to be minimalist armor. The point is to awe the crowed with the fact that each shot was well placed head shots while avoiding rape. But if the player fall's it needs to be HOT so tactical+ total access and rapability.

(both links are very nsfw, but I'm sure you expect that :) )

Number 1 is based off this

Number 2 is called slave harness in the blend, based off this

They were just some meshes I have kicking around anyway, 2nd is probably a bit too slave like anyway, but if anyone likes the idea of the first I can always see about making it a bit more armour like.

Either that or the easy option of just using the outfit you posted. No work for me then :P

Guest user29

I like the thorn idea but scripting a scene like that is just out of my abilities so far I'm afraid. I do agree that having something that bridges all the content together is a good idea. At the same time though, I kind of like the freedom that comes with keeping everything separate and self contained.

Hi user29,

Forgive me if this has been raised before, but 35 pages is just too much to read. First, amazing what you've done here, really top notch stuff.

Just a suggestion, I think there needs to be more exposition between being taken to the 'hive' and then getting impregnated by the queen. Maybe a few more slides, describing the creature putting you into position, maybe "sedating" you with a certain type of poison, etc. I think at the moment it seems very "straight at you". I could write these bits if you wanted.

Also, I'm encountering a bug where after she's finished with me, the other scorpion comes along and starts the animation (but I just stay stood still, not participating) and after he's finished, nothing happens, I'm just stood there restrained in place.

Is that supposed to happen?

Guest user29

No. If you retry it, it probably won't happen again. Also try not to move or anything during that scene. I find when you do it glitches it more often. I've got more done that I haven't released yet, I'm just waiting for halstrom to finish scorpion pregnancies.

Happened again. I noticed that after the queen "finishes" I don't get that weird ragdoll thing going on, but that my character it straight up standing up from her initial position on the ground. From there, I don't even join in the next animation when the other scorpion starts.

what was that command that resets stuck players in their animations? player.idlereset or something like that...