SexoutBreeder [v4.3] The "I didn't know I was playing Sim City" Update.

Guest user29

Could it be that I missed something? But is there anything to counter Dehydration and Starvation in the Deathclaw cave? Or did I skipped something or didn't figure something out yet?

Also it looks like when playing the ranch' date=' you get somewhat a 90% chance to become pregnant, it looks like you have a fail safe in there? Maybe get the same in the deathclaw stage? Cause I might have been "lucky" that they didn't impregnate my char, and even if attempting to get pregnant from the alpha male, with no luck I got into a some sort of "time up" as they started attacking me from inside the cave. (So I solved it by Using Fert Pills right before the ambush), Maybe get something like "Deathclaw potent semen increases your Fertility"? Or it runs the fertility chances of Pregnancy?

Or the impregnation issue is another anomaly created by our beloved Bethesda engine? :>

Another point is that when I had multiple cycles in the Farm or Fly-cave, I got the deathclaw popup of being able to go deeper into the cave. But it doesn't pop up during the deathclas scenario.

Note: I always run from my clean safe (so all my settings are continiously reset) as a safety to avoid any script breaking and testing the fantastic mods you do.

Note 2: Running V4.1 (About to test v4.2a now)

EDIT for V4.2a:

Deathclaw: I'm still figuring out what causes an anomaly where the deathclaws spawn but I can still move while I should be raped by the deathclaw. I get the ambush message but after the fade out fade in, I can still move around and Deathclaw scenario stops here.

Deathclaw: Upon entering the lair after a succesful ambush scenario, the deathclaw starts to go frenzy and kill everyone except the player and continously hitting Jessica to put her unconscious.

As for the other scenario's all looking good.

I was surprised how the Bloat fly scenario turned out :) Good going! Keep it up!

[/quote']

i forgot it myself when playing buy go up to one of the guards and select the one to play with the deathclaw, you end up giving him a blowjob that gives you deathclaw cum that fights dehydration and starvation

DO you have the datapack?

Yes' date=' I do believe I have the latest for both maternity clothes and data, but I will double check. I'll re-download and install them on a fresh save.

[/quote']

So I managed to fix the texture issue, but I still get the crash bug when I approach Jess outside the Deathclaw Promonitory. It doesn't crash if I quit and reload beforehand though.

i forgot it myself when playing buy go up to one of the guards and select the one to play with the deathclaw' date=' you end up giving him a blowjob that gives you deathclaw cum that fights dehydration and starvation

[/quote']

Yea, thanks, my mistake, I didn't check my inventory, since we're stripped of all items anyway didn't bother to check it.

I'll probably begin the unnamed village chapter later today. I'm going to learn how to place quest markers to sorta guide the player along a little more. So Evil if you want to get those ideas to me the sooner the better.

DO you have the datapack?

Yes' date=' I do believe I have the latest for both maternity clothes and data, but I will double check. I'll re-download and install them on a fresh save.

[/quote']

So I managed to fix the texture issue, but I still get the crash bug when I approach Jess outside the Deathclaw Promonitory. It doesn't crash if I quit and reload beforehand though.

Disable breeder and approach the promontory. If it still crashes than it's just something corrupt loading in the vanilla game. If it doesn't then its likely a conflict with another mod because no one else is having this problem. Disable all your other non breeder related mods and try it.

Well what kind of people are gonna live in that town?normal wastelanders,hill billies,escaped legion slaves or some more civilized folk? mayby the name could reflect the people that live there.

Got few ideas for a name...if it's a town founded by people who were doing really poorly before it some names like:New hope or Fresh dawn could reflect that.And since you said mining town and it on a plateau with high cliffs and so on...how about Golden fall(or falls) if it's a gold mine....or just something strange and stupid like Woop Woop(saw that in some movie years ago).It could also be named after some fella supposed to be it's founder like....Cole's garden or based on some event of the past....Smith's stand(some fella made a stand against someone/something there). Or since there's fire geckos in the area then some Gecko related name...Geckos burrow(referring to the mine too).

If these are not good then I hope it atleast gives someone some idea.

Deathtown? Clawville? Breedsville? Breedstown? Bredston? Eggton?

I'm a sucker for bad' date=' punny names for settlements.

[/quote']

Then did you notice I named the sex positions where you ride the deathclaw, claw girl and reverse claw girl?

Eggaton. lol. Yeah. I think it needs a bad pun name. Though it can't be too terribly obvious.

Oh and version 4.2 is up. The Town has a lovely cliffside view of cottonwood cove to the south and the deathclaw promontory to the northwest. It also includes the bug fixes from version 4.2a from a few pages back.

edit: Eggaton is growing on me.

It's a continuation of the last episode. Without saying too much, you're going to help the deathclaw tribe expand their territory.

from the inside out ;)

If you want to run around the town Evil, or anyone else, it will certainly help with your ideas. I haven't locked down for sure what the character options will be yet.

Hey all' date='

Really enjoying the plugins, makes the game completely different, but I'm trying the breeder plugin, and I'm getting invisible (what I'm assuming are pregnant) female bodies.

Such as the attached image

Where am I going wrong? =/

[/quote']

You're missing the texture of the clothing

Be sure you have downloaded the latest Maternity clothing pack:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2669

(Tip: as precausion, download it anyway and overwrite the files, then download the datapack v5 and overwrite as well)

:)

Actually completely invisible is a missing armor mesh. If you see textures randomly swapping it's missing textures. But Tempy is right with his fix.

Also if bighorner ranch isn't working for you, which it might not completely I haven't played it in a while to see if anything is broken, give the deathclaw episode a try. Its better and more stable. You can start that episode by talking to Samantha at Camp forlorn hope.

Hey all' date='

Really enjoying the plugins, makes the game completely different, but I'm trying the breeder plugin, and I'm getting invisible (what I'm assuming are pregnant) female bodies.

Such as the attached image

Where am I going wrong? =/

[/quote']

You're missing the texture of the clothing

Be sure you have downloaded the latest Maternity clothing pack:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2669

(Tip: as precausion, download it anyway and overwrite the files, then download the datapack v5 and overwrite as well)

:)

Ugh, Looks like in my process I DLed all the required files/mods and not the actual data pack too. Thanks for the help, and keep up the great work!

Actually completely invisible is a missing armor mesh. If you see textures randomly swapping it's missing textures. But Tempy is right with his fix.

Also if bighorner ranch isn't working for you' date=' which it might not completely I haven't played it in a while to see if anything is broken, give the deathclaw episode a try. Its better and more stable. You can start that episode by talking to Samantha at Camp forlorn hope.

[/quote']

Ah yea right! You get those messed up texture with black spots, when missing a texture, right! And yea missing mesh is like "Rayman". Hehe.

Btw for the deathclaw ambush: If I click to fast when speaking to the Jessica, just to skip quickly to the action for testing, I get this bug that spawns the deathclaws and nothing happens. But if I let the dialog take its time, it's working all fine. So it's probably an engine anomaly. Maybe a corrupted save. Beside that works as intended :)

EDIT: Now it seems that each time I run it, the deathclaw keeps killing everyone in the cave. And knocks down Jess and Samantha, killing Lucy, which I end up in being unable to leave the cave. I'm going to check on geck