SexoutBreeder [v4.3] The "I didn't know I was playing Sim City" Update.

Guest user29

Deathtown? Clawville? Breedsville? Breedstown? Bredston? Eggton?

I'm a sucker for bad' date=' punny names for settlements.

[/quote']

edit: Eggaton is growing on me.

If there's a giant, unhatched egg in the middle, a cult that worships it, and the option to detonate it and destroy the town at the end of the quest, I will compose an ode to you.

On a (slightly) more serious note... in previous posts you've mentioned the idea of a fertility cult or something like that. That could tie into the deathclaws-taking-over idea: it's already been established that their sex fluids are addictive, and with more girls like Lucy around to, shall we say, 'spread the faith,' that could really work.

Plus your deathclaws have those cool tribal-esque markings, those always gave me a sort of cult-ish vibe.

Just a thought, and perhaps more applicable in a later episode.

Deathtown? Clawville? Breedsville? Breedstown? Bredston? Eggton?

I'm a sucker for bad' date=' punny names for settlements.

[/quote']

edit: Eggaton is growing on me.

If there's a giant, unhatched egg in the middle, a cult that worships it, and the option to detonate it and destroy the town at the end of the quest, I will compose an ode to you.

On a (slightly) more serious note... in previous posts you've mentioned the idea of a fertility cult or something like that. That could tie into the deathclaws-taking-over idea: it's already been established that their sex fluids are addictive, and with more girls like Lucy around to, shall we say, 'spread the faith,' that could really work.

Plus your deathclaws have those cool tribal-esque markings, those always gave me a sort of cult-ish vibe.

Just a thought, and perhaps more applicable in a later episode.

Don't you worry. I've got you covered. I'm glad you thought of this though by yourself though. It means my clues in game are working :)

Just took a look at your little town, User29. I like the layout (grids are my friends in regards to civil planning), and the buildings all fit quite nicely. A couple things:

I fast traveled to the town, and upon arrival discovered a group of NCR soldiers, just standing there by the entrance. The were instantly set upon by a group of fire geckos, whom they killed. Not sure if it's intentional or not, just figured I'd let you know.

C22C1569F1DC09465A4ADA4C5BA31B66832CDE49

Also, when looking into the windows of the saloon, one can see through the building itself. Hard to describe, so here are some screenshots.

708A7C8E4F4F175444DA70C6475B106AC16C3EC4

3AEA1384FBBEC8B6D5957635A08464A9979B5527

I also discovered the mine. Is that going to be a playable location? I know you said you were tired of caves, so maybe it could just be a small one, and have it connected to the deathclaw caves featured in the episode? Could be the 'point of infiltration' for the deathclaws, so to speak. Wouldn't have to be playable at all for that to work.

And the center of the town looks like a good spot for a giant egg to worship. :D

Just took a look at your little town' date=' User29. I like the layout (grids are my friends in regards to civil planning), and the buildings all fit quite nicely.

[/quote']

Yup, I just placed the NCR squad there to protect me from the fire geckos while testing. The town's militia will replace them when I get them in. You're also correct the bar needs windows.

The cave is going to be a rather modest mine where most of the people will work during the day. And the town is fairly normal. They're not going to worship an egg :P Itd be funny but that's just not the route this chapter is taking. I might still call it Eggaton though if no one comes up with something better.

I suppose before I start creating NPC's I need to do the interiors of the important buildings. This is going to be a lot of work but I think the pay off is going to be worth it.

In addition to the main part of the chapter, I'm going to need think of some stuff to use the town for afterwards. Creating this whole place just for one series of events would be a waste. I think Evil might be able to help me with that :P

I suppose before I start creating NPC's I need to do the interiors of the important buildings. This is going to be a lot of work but I think the pay off is going to be worth it.

In addition to the main part of the chapter' date=' I'm going to need think of some stuff to use the town for afterwards. Creating this whole place just for one series of events would be a waste. I think Evil might be able to help me with that :P

[/quote']

I think the fate of the town would depend on the decisions made in the episode. If you help the deathclaws take over, it could become a place to go back to rest, get knocked up again, maybe even get a deathclaw companion to go hunt (and hump) NPC's, etc. (I'm not sure how feasible that is, and it sounds like a buttload of work.) If you save the town, assuming that's an option, then, well, I have no idea. Maybe they keep one in a cage, for "entertainment?" Or they build you a statue and elect you mayor and you can collect taxes in turn for keeping away rapey deathclaws? Just spitting out brainfarts here.

You've got a point that, unlike the caves/farm of the previous episode this is a very exposed area (and even more complicated than the ones you've done so far) so it'd be a shame to just let it sit.

Some ideas for the town name

New Yolk

Los Eggalos

Chickago

Whoston

New Ovaleans

Exington

Noryolk

I like the Chickago,sounds like a name for a brothel...could be that the people found the town abandoned and there was a brothel named Chickago and they just decided to name the whole town after that or that people wanted to name their town after Chicago but simply had a typo and didn't bother to change it:D

On the other hand a too obvious name related to breeding rings badly to my ear...mayby if the deathclaws take over then the people could change the name to something breeding related.

On the other hand a too obvious name related to breeding rings badly to my ear...mayby if the deathclaws take over then the people could change the name to something breeding related.

Yeah, I love these puns and I think they're funny, but I think they'd get old fast in game.

I think I'm just going to call it Riverside :P

nah, I'm going with Riverside, but thanks for naming the mining sisters.

I don't want to hype it up too soon yet, but this could be amazing. I got everything (outside, the player's home, and the barracks so far) Nav meshed. Which took a ridiculous amount of time. I also managed to get a few militia patrols going, and they'll take shifts (day and night) watching the perimeter.

For anyone that might know, is there any down side to enabling low level processing for the citizens of the town that have sleep cylces? I found if I didn't, they'd go into their house to sleep, but they wouldn't come back out until I went in there.

Great mod, I've had a lot of fun testing it out. I really can't wait to see what new things will be added mow that the pregnancy mod is fixed (or at least mostly).

By the way, I thought I should let user29 know of the bug I've found so far. I'm using the preg mod ver 20120917, sexout core 2.5.69 and sexout resources 20120915.

a) BigHorn Farm

- Once you are inside the prison cell, I've notice that the food in the chest next to the sofa doesn't replenish. I tried talking to Pam, but he only keeps saying "nice cow" and Deb doesn't help either.

- I've noticed that the other two girls never advance their pregnancy, one just remains in the P6 stage and the other in P3 stage.

- I tried talking to Deb to go out but after she told me about "Survival of the fittest and you wouldn't be here if you were smarter" I can't talk to her again about escaping despite having passed several weeks and having given birth to a bighorner. The only dialog option I get is "Talk to you later"

- For some reason I never seen to get to the P4, P5 and P6 stages of the pregnancy. It rather proceeds like a normal pregnancy. I'm using the BNB body, could this be the issue?

B) Bloatfly Cavern

- After my char gets corrupted into a Queen, and I try to impregnate other female NPCs sometimes when I finish having sex with them, they just vanish.

- Sometimes after feeding of the feeder bloatfly, my char's fingers seem to be cut in the 3rd person view

c) Deathclaw Cave

- The outfit that you get when you are imprisoned (Summer Regs) isn't displaying the correct textures. I have the latest maternity clothes file, as well as well as the other mod that appear in the Required section (except for the ghost armor) and I also have the latest breeder data file (V5). Could anyone tell me the mod I need to install in order to fix the textures?

- Sam mentions the pregnancy is advancing quite fast, but I haven't seen any evidence of this. My char requires the normal time in order to give birth.

- I noticed that there is no food or water sources in the breeding chamber. Will they be added later on, or did I miss them.

- Same as in the bighorner farm I never get to the P4, P5 and P6 stages of the pregnancy. It rather proceeds like a normal pregnancy.

d) Lactation Plugin

- I'm using the BNB body so when my char's breasts begin to swell, they overlap with the base body's breast giving it a 4 breast appearance.

- When my char's breasts begin to swell and I have clothing or armor equipped, the breast go through the clothes. Could this be fixed by rather having the main char complain about being unable to move comfortably and apply some negative status while wearing tight clothes?

These are the only issues I've found so far. Aside from this, I can only say keep up the great work user29.