SexoutBreeder [v4.3] The "I didn't know I was playing Sim City" Update.

Guest user29

All right it's uploading now under Relz. It's called wip4. I seem to have fixed everything above the knees, but the lower calf half is still terrible. Basically it's going to clip a little around the thighs, and that's OK.

Ok so far so good. Is there a way you could make it flow a little more? Both pieces don't stretch anymore but they don't bend and move with the pelvis like they used to either.

Also the bra doesn't seem to be bouncing. I tried weighting it to the tits but that didn't work.

Made sure I had Datapack 5' date='.esp v4.0 and v4.1 went back there and they were still running away like scared little girls,tried a clean save 3 times and same result each time.

[/quote']

Could you possibly try a new game? For whatever reason some people are having trouble with custom factions not acting the way they should.

That is what they did back before I learned how to properly set up their embedded weapon. Has anyone else played the bloatflies since 4.0 and have they worked for you? I haven't tested them in a while so I can't even say for sure that they work.

I like to use things from other episodes so if I were to split them up I'd be making more work for me. Everything is optional though. Anyone that doesn't want to mess with bloatflies doesn't have to since each episode is contained.

Alright, I'm out of ideas - keep getting stuck in the Deathclaw scenario.

Get the guns, make it to the exit, sam says to stop because her water broke, and that's where it sits. The HUD disappears waiting for sam's conversation, she says not to leave her and the convo ends, hud doesn't return, can't do anything.

Is something else supposed to happen?

I had the glitch where sam was stuck in an infinite orgasm loop when we first spawned in the cave too, but I used the console to fix that.

I love the hell out of this mod and want to see it all through. Is escaping the only way to find access to the queen's lair? I really want to get in there too.

Alright' date=' I'm out of ideas - keep getting stuck in the Deathclaw scenario.

Get the guns, make it to the exit, sam says to stop because her water broke, and that's where it sits. The HUD disappears waiting for sam's conversation, she says not to leave her and the convo ends, hud doesn't return, can't do anything.

Is something else supposed to happen?

I had the glitch where sam was stuck in an infinite orgasm loop when we first spawned in the cave too, but I used the console to fix that.

I love the hell out of this mod and want to see it all through. Is escaping the only way to find access to the queen's lair? I really want to get in there too.

[/quote']

Hmm. She should start giving birth right there. Like, she just stands there right now because birthing is broken in pregnancy but after she gives birth she should start talking to you again.

And you could get into the queen's chamber by just unlocking the door by using the console but I'm pretty sure I have that code disabled until you escape so most of it probably wouldn't work.

I'd recommend you disable all your sexout mods but the requirements for this one. If you have lust that might be messing it up. Someone else was having trouble with lust enabled.

i would like to bring to attention that in the deathclaws episode for some reason, once your character is in the cave an dyou hatch a plot to get out, you ask someone to distract the guard and then run thru the tunnels BUT i've had this weird issue where sam doesnt follow you because after you get a little further sam says there is another guard ahead and it needs to be distracted too and this doesnt seem to always happen. i had to reload my save 4 times to get sam to follow once. has anyone else had this issue? D:

Hmm. She should start giving birth right there. Like' date=' she just stands there right now because birthing is broken in pregnancy but after she gives birth she should start talking to you again.

And you could get into the queen's chamber by just unlocking the door by using the console but I'm pretty sure I have that code disabled until you escape so most of it probably wouldn't work.

I'd recommend you disable all your sexout mods but the requirements for this one. If you have lust that might be messing it up. Someone else was having trouble with lust enabled.

[/quote']

Thanks, that gives me some ideas. I already tried turning off lust since that was apparently the cuplrit with the orgasm loop, but that didn't help.

I wonder if I can force her to continue her pregnancy with the console.

Speaking of the console, I could indeed gain access to the queen's lair, but there was just a few deathclaws roaming, didn't seem like much happening.

It might have illuminated another bug though. When I broke in I saw the Praetorians killing the infant deathclaws, who were not friendly with my faction. Might just be me since I'm having some difficulties, but I thought I'd let you know. I did notice their bodies in the main cave earlier, but ignored them.

For the life of me I can't find Samantha, and the search function on this forum is mind-bendinly frustrating to try to work with (90% of the time it just leads me to the front post multiple times...)

Can someone tell me if there is some event that I'm missing or something, or where is she supposed to be?

Thanks' date=' that gives me some ideas. I already tried turning off lust since that was apparently the cuplrit with the orgasm loop, but that didn't help.

I wonder if I can force her to continue her pregnancy with the console.

Speaking of the console, I could indeed gain access to the queen's lair, but there was just a few deathclaws roaming, didn't seem like much happening.

It might have illuminated another bug though. When I broke in I saw the Praetorians killing the infant deathclaws, who were not friendly with my faction. Might just be me since I'm having some difficulties, but I thought I'd let you know. I did notice their bodies in the main cave earlier, but ignored them.

[/quote']

let me know if it works.

How do you feed from the bloatfly feeder? It doesn't seem to be working for me. When I press e' date=' he just spins and stuff.

[/quote']

You should be able to "speak" with it. You probably need smaller talk and may have to have dialogue with creatures enabled.

I have noted two odd changes doing a playthrough

My courier is suddenly friendly with all Scorpions. That's...new

May well not be your mod' date=' but all the legion mongrels in Nipton town hall are hostile. That has never happened before without being hostile to legion.

[/quote']

Did you do anything related to scorpions or bloatflies? If not your game's factions hate me.