SexoutBreeder [v4.3] The "I didn't know I was playing Sim City" Update.

Guest user29

wonder if by chance you remember the exact package you were missing from the nexus prerequisites going thru them all but mantis zero reflex cant get a link from nexus for it hope it isnt that one

Either the sexy attire one or the refugee one. I had an invisible body for her, downloaded those two, and she did not have one anymore.

Ok help me frame it. This one's going to be done in a building because I grow tired of caves. Also Sam is going to be completely functional in this one so keep her in mind for any suggestions. I need help with things in yellow.

I need names suggestions for important character's names. You got a jabba. The mouse the follows him around. A large super mutant bodyguard. A beheamoth rancor and a guy who's going to have a bloatfly face.

I'm sure there's more' date=' Kains, I think you're going to be a big help. If you want to donate a little time to the mod and write a brief conversation for a few of the characters it'll help me write the bulk of them. I really just need somewhere to start for them. Here's what I'm thinking so far please tell me if it's dumb and that your idea is better because I haven't put a ton of thought into it just yet. I sorta just typed this up off the top of my head.

The main driver behind the episode is you're going to answer a job call? It turns out it's not entirely what it was suppose to be. (I'm going to call him jabba for now but he'll have a different name) Jabba ([b']needs a name[/b]) is the secret owner of a brothel somewhere in the wasteland (where?). He's getting older? and needs some intelligent sons to take over the business. Mating with a human produces the most intelligent offspring so he's set up a trap to capture a few females. Once he has 3 or 4 he's going to determine which one will sire his heirs. If Sam is with you you'll win automatically for a reason I'm not quite spoiling here.

Ok so now you're enslaved if you pass the test (what sort of tests?) Keeping with tradition, you can either be happy with your new position or try and resist. Once enslaved you'll have a few different things to do at first. Him breeding you will of course be one thing. He'll want entertainment so he'll expect you to dance when told. I'm thinking this is also a good opportunity for events to occur with the other major characters listed above (event ideas). After you've given him a few offspring I'm thinking he's going to start pimping you off to special clients. This will be random and I can pretty much do anything I want here.

I haven't put any thought into escaping. Too early for that. Anyways ideas and help would be lovely. And if everyone thinks this is a terrible idea, you can tell me that too :P I really won't be offended. We'll figure something out.

Bumping for next page.

I apologize if this has already been brought up and fixed,but did anyone have a problem with all the bloatflies in the bloatfly episode being hostile,but fleeing constantly when using the v4 .esp?They always fly away as soon as I fall through the floor.I went back to the v3 .esp I think it was and they started working fine again if that helps.

I apologize if this has already been brought up and fixed' date='but did anyone have a problem with all the bloatflies in the bloatfly episode being hostile,but fleeing constantly when using the v4 .esp?They always fly away as soon as I fall through the floor.I went back to the v3 .esp I think it was and they started working fine again if that helps.

[/quote']

You should be using version 5 of the data pack. If you update everything and still have a problem let me know.

Here's a list of candidates for the outfit you're going to get stuck in. Tell me which one you guys want. Or if you have a better idea let me know.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/19974

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/31307

one of these might work http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/31341

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/21401

Maybe something more simple http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/images/40227-1-1313826932.jpg

http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/8235

I would probably be happy with any of them. though I picked them out pretty quick.

Fantastic PM evil. So many good ideas in there.

All right, I'm going to have to work on this in my mind for the night, but I'll work on the dancer's outfit in the meantime.

Does anyone have a good idea for where to place the club?

I'm going to go with the dancer outfit. I actually don't want an exact copy of the leia outfit (there are a few on the nexus's) to avoid shoving the fact that this is a parody of star wars in the player's faces. There can be plenty of references, and there's going to be and hopefully it'll be somewhat humorous. But outright putting the player in a leia slave bikini or having the centaur called Jabba for instance I think just goes over the line.

Fair enough :)

I like the first dancer outfit though. Second one (sword dancer) isn't too bad if you want variety. The lingerie one might actually be nice for when the player is whoring out.

Maybe where the dancer while entertaining, the lingerie when whoring and nude the rest of the time?

(The alice stuff is nice, but doesn't really seem to fit. I really love the piercings there, would be nice while nude, but forcing the player to get a ton of piercings may be a bit too extreme.)

I think there's a fair bit of empty space outside of the Freeside gates. (For example, in between the Freeside gate and Boomer territory.)

I agree that fiend territory might be a bit too much.

Another area to consider might be just north of Westside, or even northwest of it - the area around the sacked caravan/ the ranches and farmsteads.

Evil, are you around? I'm really not good with weights. I got the outfit into new vegas but the long lengths of fabric do terrible things when they're weighted to the legs.

Let me know if you want to fix the weights real fast for me. And do you want the nif or blend file?

I'd like it as soon as possible so I can knock out the pregnant versions. I seriously doubt it'll take you more than a couple minutes. I managed to fix most of it.