SexoutBreeder [v4.3] The "I didn't know I was playing Sim City" Update.

Guest user29

I only played the farm, I had too the message "deathclaws trust you to go in the cave" ??

It's nice but too repetitive for my taste. I'd prefer to use female companions or npc for the breeding. The PC could bring new slaves to the farmer.

What I miss is a real slavery mod like slavetraders + bravilunderground in oblivion or fncq in fo3.

I've not tried the new deathclaw promontory yet, but just playing around the game normally I keep getting the "heavy tits" equip and there is no way to unequip it. I know it goes away using the milkatron or whatever it is called, but I have to be immobile for a while and it only happens again later.

Is there any way to disable this? Is there any reason for it to be there? Perhaps an MCM toggle would be useful here.

I've not tried the new deathclaw promontory yet' date=' but just playing around the game normally I keep getting the "heavy tits" equip and there is no way to unequip it. I know it goes away using the milkatron or whatever it is called, but I have to be immobile for a while and it only happens again later.

Is there any way to disable this? Is there any reason for it to be there? Perhaps an MCM toggle would be useful here.

[/quote']

You should have a toggle lactation item in the aids menu of your pipboy.

Ok' date=' I've spent a lot of time trying to figure this out and searching to forums to no avail. After giving birth to offspring while in the Deathclaw cave, they start attacking the offspring which is invulnerable it seems. Any idea what could be the problem?

I'm using the latest version of Pregnancy and breeder.[/quote']

These would be human offspring or Deathclaw offspring, there is a 50% chance that offspring from humans mating with creaures will still be human, I've been meaning to modify that to decrease it to say 20% at some point.

Ok' date=' I've spent a lot of time trying to figure this out and searching to forums to no avail. After giving birth to offspring while in the Deathclaw cave, they start attacking the offspring which is invulnerable it seems. Any idea what could be the problem?

I'm using the latest version of Pregnancy and breeder.[/quote']

These would be human offspring or Deathclaw offspring, there is a 50% chance that offspring from humans mating with creaures will still be human, I've been meaning to modify that to decrease it to say 20% at some point.

OK, just finished the deathclaw episode and I have a few questions/reports.

First of all, does SexoutBreeder make the eggs disappear at birth or is it a pregnancy issue?

Second, after Samantha gave birth and we escaped, she had her normal body. After teleporting to Camp Forlorn, she went back to her pregnant body and stayed with that.

Third, Samantha is hostile to Powder Gangers and a few of them are hostile to me (they shouldn't under normal circumstances). P.S.: That is after doing the nasty with the mutated deathclaw and mutating.

Fourth, the message after the sex with the mutated deathclaw said that deathclaws were now friendly, right? But the ones at quarry junction are still hostile. Did I misunderstand something?

Fifth, is it possible to limit the captives and Lucy's wandering around to the main cave only? I lost Lucy and after exploring the cave through TLC I found her a few corridors away (that was before the births and the right to explore the caves).

This is a minor issue User29, and may not be related to Breeder at all, but I can't get Elucid's C-Finder to work in the final outside area (After the escape, when you fight the deathclaws with the troops.) I love me some orbital lasers.

Could someone else test this, see if it's a recurring problem? The C-finder works elsewhere, with Breeder installed, and I've never had this problem before.

It doesn't just "not work" either, like when you're inside. It shows the laser targeting animation, but it never fires and the animation just loops even when I pull out another weapon.

OK' date=' just finished the deathclaw episode and I have a few questions/reports.

First of all, does SexoutBreeder make the eggs disappear at birth or is it a pregnancy issue?

Second, after Samantha gave birth and we escaped, she had her normal body. After teleporting to Camp Forlorn, she went back to her pregnant body and stayed with that.

Third, Samantha is hostile to Powder Gangers and a few of them are hostile to me (they shouldn't under normal circumstances). P.S.: That is after doing the nasty with the mutated deathclaw and mutating.

Fourth, the message after the sex with the mutated deathclaw said that deathclaws were now friendly, right? But the ones at quarry junction are still hostile. Did I misunderstand something?

Fifth, is it possible to limit the captives and Lucy's wandering around to the main cave only? I lost Lucy and after exploring the cave through TLC I found her a few corridors away (that was before the births and the right to explore the caves).

[/quote']

1 Pregnancy issue. They have a nasty habit of falling through uneven ground.

2 Anything Sam related post mission is just filler until I get her proper companion outfits from Evil.

3. Samantha is hostile because she's part of the NCR faction. I'll take her out of it and just stick her in the playerfaction. Thanks.

4 I think I know what went wrong here. I put in a fix for it already.

5 they're already pretty limited. If you use wait they'll probably wander back after you try a couple times.

On another note with the final battle' date='

After taking a bit of damage, the alpha deathclaw tends to run out into the water, and just run around out there. I can't kill him.

[/quote']

I'm not even going to try on that one. Reload a save.

4.3 is up. Riverside is now bustling. If you're not experiencing any bugs or are not helping me with ideas for Riverside this update isn't hugely important. I also updated the WFO patch.

Riverside is far from complete though. About half the buildings have interiors and there are no named npcs yet, just ones that add atmosphere. They have schedules and they'll work and sleep like they should.

Hi user29,

Nice touch with riverside. I've completed the Deathclaw promontory episode and realyl enjoyed it. Just one thing, the "summer outfit" keeps clipping on me, especially the lower part, which just disappears altogether at times. The top bit does that on other girls too.

That, and Jessica and some of the other slaves have a habit of wandering off deeper into the caves, where I can't follow because of the guards (at least not initially) - this makes some conversations hard if not impossible.

Riverside is obviously still WIP but I'm glad you like it so far. I'd need a screenshot of your summer outfit problem. I'm going to teleport the important npcs back to the main cave if they wander off in the next update and be done with it.

Guys, today I began to try to understand how to use 3d Studio Max to edit Nif Files and change the lactating breasts model. I was unable to correctly export it to FalloutNV (the breasts would fly everywhere like if they weren't linked to the skeleton). Therefore after several failed attempts, I made a simple modification in NifScope. Below you can see the results.

Could anyone give me some hints of how to correctly export the models to FNV or point me to a good tutorial so that I can make a version of the lactating breasts for the BNB body?

I think the easiest way and what you want to look into is blender. Learn how to import a mesh (in this case you'd import your bnb body). Learn how to modify that mesh (delete everything but the meat caps and tits) and make 2 additional sizes of tits the size you think looks right. Then just import/parent to a skeleton.

When you run into problems let me know and I'll try to help.

Update pregnancy (Scr) to latest and Sexout (to latest non beta version r70 I think), download the maternity clothes pack , download the breeder data pack, and go to town.

I need a bitchy female name for a character please.

Miranda will work well. Thanks.

I fixed and overhauled the bighorner ranch episode. Added an additional way to get out of the cell (when MacDonald takes you to get bred again he'll give you another chance to live outside your cell) and shortened the duration of taking goods to jacobstown by like 75%. Also fixed the bug where you didn't complete your chores for the day and added an optional sex topic with Betsy.

This hasn't been uploaded yet. I might add a bighorner race event when you get to jacobstown and some sort of milking shed. When I feel like it I'll eventually update any issues you're having in bloatfly cave as well. Once I update I recommend playing through Bighorner ranch again if it's been a while or you found it buggy.