SexoutBreeder [v4.3] The "I didn't know I was playing Sim City" Update.

Guest user29

This thread keeps eating my posts.

edit; oh great this threads got the new page bug like that old pregnancy thread.

I was beginning to feel you were ignoring mine, but let's chalk it up to the bug, eh :D

It helps if you change the # of posts per page in your options/preferences. Doesn't eliminate the bug, but the more posts per page, the fewer of them end up as page-enders, I guess.

This thread keeps eating my posts.

edit; oh great this threads got the new page bug like that old pregnancy thread.

A request:

Please start a new Thread...that was/is incredibly frustrating to deal with.

Hmm I wonder if it's just related to the pure size of the thread,though I'm not sure the old Pregnancy thread got this many pages.

How many Bloatflies does your character give birth to? So far I have counted 10...

More are still coming as well.

I just found the bug causing way too many babies last night and have afix, just going to do some testing then will have an update in an hour or so if all goes well.

after a bighorner pregnancy and with offspring following i talk to farmer mcdonald and there are no options at all nothing

is something supposed to happen?

i disabled 4.2 and made a save with out breeder and installed 4.3 and activated breeder

someone plz help D:

I fixed a bunch of broken things in that episode but I haven't uploaded it yet. Wait until I do then see if that fixes it.

what exactly?

edit: oh you can do that now, it's in the queen's chambers after you escape from the main episode. Thought you were talking about something else in that pic.

Guys, I'm still working in my attempt to make a conversion of the lactating breasts for the BNB body. I've installed Blender, PyFFI, Python, and the blender nif scripts. I can edit the meshes, howvere, when I export them they do not appear in the game (in one instance, one of the modified meshes caused my game to CTD on loading).

In the attachment is the picture is the settings I'm using to export the mesh. The steps I'm folling to edit the mesh are the following:

1.- Import nif file from blender.

2.- Edit mesh with blender

3.- Export mesh using blender.

4.- Copy the edited nif file to Data\meshes\armor\pregnantCali\Nude

5.- Run FNV

Could anyone tell me which are the correct settings or if I'm missing a step?

what exactly?

edit: oh you can do that now' date=' it's in the queen's chambers after you escape from the main episode. Thought you were talking about something else in that pic.

[/quote']

i went into the queens chamber and didnt know what to do or look for a hint plz? D:

Top floor of the cave locked in a cage.

Guys' date=' I'm still working in my attempt to make a conversion of the lactating breasts for the BNB body. I've installed Blender, PyFFI, Python, and the blender nif scripts. I can edit the meshes, howvere, when I export them they do not appear in the game (in one instance, one of the modified meshes caused my game to CTD on loading).

In the attachment is the picture is the settings I'm using to export the mesh. The steps I'm folling to edit the mesh are the following:

1.- Import nif file from blender.

2.- Edit mesh with blender

3.- Export mesh using blender.

4.- Copy the edited nif file to Data\meshes\armor\pregnantCali\Nude

5.- Run FNV

Could anyone tell me which are the correct settings or if I'm missing a step?

[/quote']

Here's the settings I use to export.

what exactly?

edit: oh you can do that now' date=' it's in the queen's chambers after you escape from the main episode. Thought you were talking about something else in that pic.

[/quote']

i went into the queens chamber and didnt know what to do or look for a hint plz? D:

Top floor of the cave locked in a cage.

gracias