Omaster Posted October 17, 2016 Author Posted October 17, 2016 Added a solo male animation for floor, (handjob) Wank everywhere for pervert, exhib, voyeur sim Your animations are super . I have 1 request though can you do some mutual masturbation animations? Thanks, the opportunity is unlimited, so yes I'll probably
andretya Posted October 17, 2016 Posted October 17, 2016 MERCY ............ for update animations :} :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
razzor69 Posted October 17, 2016 Posted October 17, 2016 Great thanks of your animation, you are so fast can you make standing exhib masturbate on the floor for a woman? i think we really need more exhibitionism here
Pou Posted October 17, 2016 Posted October 17, 2016 Great thanks of your animation, you are so fast can you make standing exhib masturbate on the floor for a woman? i think we really need more exhibitionism here I second that motion
Hoaka Posted October 17, 2016 Posted October 17, 2016 you can use the gifs for see the new and old anim plz thanks for the work
Omaster Posted October 17, 2016 Author Posted October 17, 2016 Great thanks of your animation, you are so fast can you make standing exhib masturbate on the floor for a woman? i think we really need more exhibitionism here Great thanks of your animation, you are so fast can you make standing exhib masturbate on the floor for a woman? i think we really need more exhibitionism here I second that motion Ok done hope you like it and added a MMMF animation
JessyTL Posted October 17, 2016 Posted October 17, 2016 Do you plan on doing staged animations, like maybe 2-3 stages with climax?
Pou Posted October 18, 2016 Posted October 18, 2016 Great thanks of your animation, you are so fast can you make standing exhib masturbate on the floor for a woman? i think we really need more exhibitionism here I second that motion Ok done hope you like it and added a MMMF animation Thunderbolt and lightning... Thanks:)
andretya Posted October 18, 2016 Posted October 18, 2016 Omaster ..... thanks to your hard work for us ... i knew if making animations not easy .... i try makin one but too difficult to me... by the way i wanna asking you something ?? .. how put object to makin woohoo sims workin ( like bad , toilette or chair ) ... i try but cant .... workin ??
sames99113 Posted October 18, 2016 Posted October 18, 2016 just great mod. really thanks to your hard work for animation. if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could u make MMMF with DP animation?
sandi45 Posted October 18, 2016 Posted October 18, 2016 Added a solo male animation for floor, (handjob) Wank everywhere for pervert, exhib, voyeur sim Your animations are super . I have 1 request though can you do some mutual masturbation animations? Thanks, the opportunity is unlimited, so yes I'll probably
Akkin Posted October 18, 2016 Posted October 18, 2016 Positioning issues have been resolved, about anal for what I saw.And as obviously, we can ask you everything and anything, I'll enjoy a bit lolSo I saw that no designer has done one or more animations with a sim taken from behind but on the side, either on the bed or on the sofa.There is also no duet blowjob (FFM) on the floor.A blowjob on the pool side with the woman in the water and the man sitting on the ledge.A complicated: In the sauna, a man sitting on each side, between the two a women, making penetrate the vagina by the penis of the first and sucking the penis of the second.On the yoga mat, one position allows a Sim to have the ass in the air and his head down. Why not take the opportunity to do it banged anus? And to see if other positions also works, join the business with pleasure in fact.Another complicated: the woman is on her back on the bed, she is licking the vagina by a man or a woman, while she sucks the penis of a man.I have other ideas, but I'll save them for later ^^
Omaster Posted October 18, 2016 Author Posted October 18, 2016 Omaster ..... thanks to your hard work for us ... i knew if making animations not easy .... i try makin one but too difficult to me... by the way i wanna asking you something ?? .. how put object to makin woohoo sims workin ( like bad , toilette or chair ) ... i try but cant .... workin ?? I just follow Turbodriver tutorial and it work fine, http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/149598794456/exporting-objects-from-sims-4 just great mod. really thanks to your hard work for animation. if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could u make MMMF with DP animation? Planned Positioning issues have been resolved, about anal for what I saw. And as obviously, we can ask you everything and anything, I'll enjoy a bit lol So I saw that no designer has done one or more animations with a sim taken from behind but on the side, either on the bed or on the sofa. There is also no duet blowjob (FFM) on the floor. A blowjob on the pool side with the woman in the water and the man sitting on the ledge. A complicated: In the sauna, a man sitting on each side, between the two a women, making penetrate the vagina by the penis of the first and sucking the penis of the second. On the yoga mat, one position allows a Sim to have the ass in the air and his head down. Why not take the opportunity to do it banged anus? And to see if other positions also works, join the business with pleasure in fact. Another complicated: the woman is on her back on the bed, she is licking the vagina by a man or a woman, while she sucks the penis of a man. I have other ideas, but I'll save them for later ^^ Tu es gourmand I will see what I can do
Omaster Posted October 18, 2016 Author Posted October 18, 2016 Do you plan on doing staged animations, like maybe 2-3 stages with climax? Not planned for the moment, I'm new on Blender, I let this for Amra and Mike
babyv004 Posted October 18, 2016 Posted October 18, 2016 it should be nice having sex interaction on pools I didn't see any animation for pools yet
Omaster Posted October 18, 2016 Author Posted October 18, 2016 it should be nice having sex interaction on pools I didn't see any animation for pools yet You're right, but I dont know how make pool animations
Omaster Posted October 18, 2016 Author Posted October 18, 2016 New update Added 2 MF animations Cock massage and Anal side
fordirty Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 For some reason the massage table animation isn't working for me. The side anal one works perfectly though! Love it! (If I may, would it be possible to add this animation as a floor interaction?)
andretya Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 OMASTER .. COULD YOU MAKIN ONE LIKE THIS ??? THX BEFORE .....
Omaster Posted October 19, 2016 Author Posted October 19, 2016 For some reason the massage table animation isn't working for me. They're doing this when I select the animation The side anal one works perfectly though! Love it! (If I may, would it be possible to add this animation as a floor interaction?) Thanks for the report Fixed, about the anal side I dont know because it's made on bed... OMASTER .. COULD YOU MAKIN ONE LIKE THIS ??? THX BEFORE ..... I'm not sure about custom location, because I never made
fissesims Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 Hey thanks for the animations, could you change Blowjob1 Oraljob sound ? it does not really fit
Omaster Posted October 19, 2016 Author Posted October 19, 2016 Hey thanks for the animations, could you change Blowjob1 Oraljob sound ? it does not really fit Sorry but no, otherwise I have to start from Step 1. I will change the sounds if one day I can add custom sounds
andretya Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 Hey thanks for the animations, could you change Blowjob1 Oraljob sound ? it does not really fit Sorry but no, otherwise I have to start from Step 1. I will change the sounds if one day I can add custom sounds
Omaster Posted October 19, 2016 Author Posted October 19, 2016 For some reason the massage table animation isn't working for me. They're doing this when I select the animation The side anal one works perfectly though! Love it! (If I may, would it be possible to add this animation as a floor interaction?) Ok finally done with the anal side on floor
andretya Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 For some reason the massage table animation isn't working for me. They're doing this when I select the animation The side anal one works perfectly though! Love it! (If I may, would it be possible to add this animation as a floor interaction?) Thanks for the report Fixed, about the anal side I dont know because it's made on bed... OMASTER .. COULD YOU MAKIN ONE LIKE THIS ??? THX BEFORE ..... I'm not sure about custom location, because I never made ok
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now