SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

People are already experiencing issues with chaurus spawning on fast travel and causing havok.

I would rather work on fixing that than add more chance for the chaurus to break things :)

The egg sacs and random victims are a good idea. It would work in a similar way as the random encounters if I had more time to make this work.

Out of curiosity-  with the spawning on fast travel...
    what about adding more condition checks, or another check? or what would "break" with adding another?
                  For example....  could have "if in combat, spawn x."    or, "If in combat AND lost 15% starting health spawn x" ?

Also - one kind of "noticeable"? thing I discoverd..
    so, im the chaurus queen, in the armor (the form with the chaurus on my back).  and im running low on eggs - so recharge time...  well - everytime i try to recharge, i get stuck with a devious device solo one.  the poor Chaurus is left making it with the air..  I was kind of thinking that the heavy armor was intended to be a transformation (akin to a werewolf) vs a permanent thing?  or should i check some strip settings in an mcm?  (in the light armor version this isnt a issue)

bit of the carry over from egg sacs and random victims,...

Its not that there is necessarily a war between chaurus tribes for dominance..  atleast in terms of the tribes queen.  That being said... if "all the existing chaurus" up until the final show down are from the previous queen  then ofcourse? the random victims and egg sacs after would be your children...

the actual humanoid victims, --- > are they now friendly to you because they are infected by "your" sickness?
can you tell the victims --->  "need more eggs"?
can you send victims to towns saying ---> build a hive"

Even if the hive in said town is friendly to you when you walk in, and friendly to the chaurus running around - they are loyal to you- so..

example - you stumble across a random victim on the way to white run....  tell the victim to "go build a hive in whiterun"    the Victim goes... and at somepoint the next time you visit - you see a dozen little critters running around...   no one is attacking or anything.....  but suddenly when belethor or a guard says something smart and you smack em- all hell breaks lose- the chaurus definitely know and protect their queen.. even though the queen didnt necessarily lay those particulars..  maybe when you exit town, there is a cooldown, combat stops... the essential folk regain composure, the non essentials stay dead..  and when you re-enter random comments include "all hail the queen"

Edited by Sillius_Maximus

I picked up the Seed Stone early while doing Discerning the Transmundane, before I started the Brood Maiden quest. I'm back at Sinderion's Field Lab, with the Seed Stone in my inventory, but I can't find the other item that I'm supposed to be looking for. Some notes of some kind? What are they called? There's nothing left on the desk in Sinderion's lab; must have cleared the place out during my first time there.

12 hours ago, Psyzhran said:

I picked up the Seed Stone early while doing Discerning the Transmundane, before I started the Brood Maiden quest. I'm back at Sinderion's Field Lab, with the Seed Stone in my inventory, but I can't find the other item that I'm supposed to be looking for. Some notes of some kind? What are they called? There's nothing left on the desk in Sinderion's lab; must have cleared the place out during my first time there.

Never mind, I found Sinderion's Field Notes, they were in a chest in one of my houses.

Hello, I have a question : how many days do I need to wait after doing the ritual ? According to MCM it's been 39 days already and I'm still at chaurus queen stage 1 and only have the vaginal chaurus queen thing. :grimace:

Edited by tardifry

I ended up making it to 70+ days, I figured it must have been a bug cuz I updated the mod in the middle of the quest . I started a new character and everything worked fine. I realize this helps you in no way  sorry just tossing it here in case it really is a bug associated with updating the mod in the middle of the quest

8 hours ago, Ironeater said:

I ended up making it to 70+ days, I figured it must have been a bug cuz I updated the mod in the middle of the quest . I started a new character and everything worked fine. I realize this helps you in no way  sorry just tossing it here in case it really is a bug associated with updating the mod in the middle of the quest

There is an issue with the quest progression at that stage with SE.

I would have fixed it in the last LE version but SE hasn't been updated yet.

On 6/8/2021 at 12:50 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Nevermind - I finally got a chance to do more testing and I see I missed some more debug messages.

I will have another hotfix out soon.

did this hotfix every come out? was that the B file that fixed the debug? using SE version for latest so just wondering 

34 minutes ago, MuchW0W said:

did this hotfix every come out? was that the B file that fixed the debug? using SE version for latest so just wondering 

That's what I mean in the message above.

That should be fixed in version 0531b but that version has not been ported to SE yet.

Is there a way to disable or toggle the base body where the retracted feelers are replacing the nipples and another pair of retracted feelers are on the ribs, but everything else is normal? It's causing some aesthetic issues with my CBBE preset, there are seams on the wrists, ankles, and neck when my character is naked. I'm also using The Amazing World of Bikini Armor and whenever I put on a top from that mod that exposes the midriff, the rib feelers on my character's body disappear, but reappear if I take all her clothes off.

Something weird I noticed is that when I rebuild or change CBBE body presets, my character's body goes back to normal, but when I use the Chaurus armor or body power, when I change back my character has the feeler nipples again.

Edited by Psyzhran

So it seems like any spell can potentially trigger spriggan infection. I was just doing the quest to join the college of winterhold, and when Tolfdir cast the spell and I blocked it with a ward, I got a message saying "Spriggan Infection failed." (I'm assuming it failed because I set all the values for Spriggan infection to zero in the menu.) Either that, or every spell that doesn't infect still gives a failure notification. Because vampires, necromancers, tolfdir, etc. all give me that message when I am hit by a spell.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

So it seems like any spell can potentially trigger spriggan infection. I was just doing the quest to join the college of winterhold, and when Tolfdir cast the spell and I blocked it with a ward, I got a message saying "Spriggan Infection failed." (I'm assuming it failed because I set all the values for Spriggan infection to zero in the menu.) Either that, or every spell that doesn't infect still gives a failure notification. Because vampires, necromancers, tolfdir, etc. all give me that message when I am hit by a spell.

Same, I've noticed Spriggan Infection failing goes off constantly.  I don't have it set to 0.  I haven't figured out the trigger as it's occurred in multiple scenarios.

12 hours ago, lorddenorstrus said:

Same, I've noticed Spriggan Infection failing goes off constantly.  I don't have it set to 0.  I haven't figured out the trigger as it's occurred in multiple scenarios.

Since you don't have it set to zero, my new guess is that the notification for failure is supposed to be hidden but the script is tied to any hit taken. And success can only come from Spriggan attacks.

Of course, you could test this theory by setting it to 100 for spriggan stuff and seing if a non-spriggan attack sets off the infection. I recommend going to the broken teeth cave by whiterun. It only spawns vampires and skeletons. If vampire drain makes you a spriggan, there's a problem. If it just gives a fail notification, then the issue is just that we can see notifications from any attack that doesn't infect.

But I didn't make the mod and don't understand this sort of stuff well. I'm just working off my own logic and guesses here lol. For all I know there's a lot more too this.

Given the serious issues that still persist in Parasites, I decided to put on hold my plans to spend this month's work on separating the Apprentice quests from Dialogues and focus on Parasites instead.

So expect another round of fixes for Parasites by end of June.

Surgery on Dialogues will be the first thing I work on after moving to SE in December/January.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Given the serious issues that still persist in Parasites, I decided to put on hold my plans to spend this month's work on separating the Apprentice quests from Dialogues and focus on Parasites instead.

So expect another round of fixes for Parasites by end of June.

Surgery on Dialogues will be the first thing I work on after moving to SE in December/January.

Does this mean you're not going to be supporting/updating the LE version of your mods after Dec/Jan?

1 hour ago, Draknowin said:

Does this mean you're not going to be supporting/updating the LE version of your mods after Dec/Jan?

I will not be able to maintain both versions for very long after migration to SE.

I will start looking into moving to SE in December. I don't know how long it will take me to do that or if I will stay on SE after I do.

If I decide against it, I will keep maintaining my mods in LE and maybe do my own conversions.

If I decide to move to SE permanently, I can't promise I will have the time to backport my changes to LE.

So the bottom line is, it is possible that sometimes next year, my mods will be come SE only (then again, maybe not).

10 minutes ago, coolnikk said:

im on stage 3 of the quest and my body has shrunk completely like back to cbbe petite shape is this the effect of the mod due to that seed ritual ?

Actually your body has been replaced entirely.  I assume you're talking about the Chaurus Queen quest?  The Queen Skin is a full on body replacement no scaling of any type works as far as I've tested.  It's a shame because it looks interesting but disabling all scaling via full on body replacement is just well yeah doesn't really do it for a lot of LL people I'd imagine.. I doubt many people here use default bodies at all anymore.

1 hour ago, lorddenorstrus said:

Actually your body has been replaced entirely.  I assume you're talking about the Chaurus Queen quest?  The Queen Skin is a full on body replacement no scaling of any type works as far as I've tested.  It's a shame because it looks interesting but disabling all scaling via full on body replacement is just well yeah doesn't really do it for a lot of LL people I'd imagine.. I doubt many people here use default bodies at all anymore.

I am waiting on someone more knowledgeable to provide scaled or scalable meshes for that shape.

Hi, Started using your mod today  and really enjoyed it but later discovered and issue: belly doesn't want to transform no matter what i do. Tried looking this topics disscussion and got a couple of different solutions tho none helped. I am playing skyrim LE with all required mods, using the CBBE body you recommended some time ago to other dude with the similar problem. Strangest thing is that for some reason breasts are morphing fine (a couple of inflations accured after tentacle attack after collecting creepy claster). But for some reason belly stays the same no matter what i do. Here is some things i tried to do to fix it:
-Reinstalled all mods that are required for Parasite to work.

-Reinstalling Parasite and tweaking different settings in MCM menu.

-Using different CBBE bodies in BodySlide with\without HDT (also used CBBE BBP body you recommended in that topic) .

-Using SL Inflation Framework to check if my character "Can" have inflations. To be short nothing changed no matter what i did in the MCM menu, but meanwhile paracide got the breast inflation so it's probably me who couldn't figure out how SLIF works.

-Tried waiting for 10+ days in game with face hugger on. Waited for a couple of seconds after every 24h wait to get the message that "belly is expanding"

-Tried using not Face Hugger to inflate belly inflation. Insted used hip hugger but result was the same.

I notised one strange thing. In the start of this very topic you have information on all parasites and it says "belly inflates over 5 days until enough fluids are released to flll a bottle" But even after waiting with face\hip hugger for 10+ days i never got the mentioned before bottle. 

Could you please help me figure out what's wrong cos mod look hella interesting and i've seen only fraction of it by now? 

UPD: Did some testing with Parasite MCM menu and figured out that only 1 thing is actually morphing the boddy and that's "chaurus parasite"(found in active effects). It inflate breasts and i am not sure but that's not you mods thing right? I think it's Estrus Chaurus+ thing but as the old version got delited from LL and now there is only "+" version that lacks a discription and i have no idea what the mod actually does and only use it as a required mod. 

ALSO! Did some testing with living armor and tentacle one and they don't inflate breasts but do inflate butt for some reason... Not sure why cos first message in that topic doesn't have anything about it enlarging ass. So now i am completely lost cos breasts and belly doesn't work and butt inflation works but there where it shouldn't be.

UPD2: Okay so i thought maybe my NiO\Racemenu\PC-Model is busted and i looked for some pregnancy mods. Found out about this gem of a mod "EggFactory".

Everything works as intended, breasts grow, belly is inflating. So now i am twice as confused! Everything works on my side, meaning that PC-model does have a node for belly inflation. Also in EggFactory you can pick which... framework (???) makes the changes to the node structure, and both NiO and RaceMenu work just fine. I have no idea why Parasite doesn't work for me. 

UPD3: Holy shit i figured out what was the problem and holy shit once again i feel like a retard. As i mentioned above i tried using different bodies including one DeepBlueFrog recommended. BUT! Actually there is a 100% way to check if body you want to use has the "bone" that required for belly morphing. As you already guessed the problem was the body i was using. It wasn't to obvious too me cos i tried using the best one (CBBE with Physics extention breasts\belly\butt) and the worst one (original CBBE, no HDT) and both gave same results - nothing. But guess what! CBBE - HDT has the needed "NPC Belly Bone" with is required for belly morphing. How do i know what to look for? Where the fuck from "NPC Belly Bode" phrase is even comming? No fucking idea. So i was googling\searching on LL about all that crap. So if you want to check if your body actually has this very required bone you have to: Open Bodyslider >> Outfitstudio >> File >> Load referense >> CBBE Body >> On the right side >> Bone >> Look for "NPC belly" in upper-right corner... PROFIT! (Swe-DivX GOD BLESS you and your comment). You see the dreaded "NPC Belly" - it will morph.

You might be reading this and thinking to yourself "Wow that was obvious" but for me it wasn't cos i don't have that much experience in modding skyrim and it having mod after mod after mod and all that stacked you could not know everytime what's the problem and where to even begin looking for fix. 

Okay long story shot.

I woke up today at 2AM and it is 18:30 right now.

Did i waste 16 hours 30 minutes trying to fix NSFW mod for skyrim? Yes

Is my life sad? Absolutely.

Am i happy right now? Yes. God damn it feels good to be alive

Edited by DeathToHumankind
1)Adding information to clarify the situation 2)Horrible grammar 3)Holy shit i actually made it

im a bit confused i used the seed of chaurus power with eggs in my inventory and i did get a notification of aspect of chaurus added but i cant see it in my powers menu or spell menu ? any help or idea ?

reloaded earlier save, someone mentioned using god mode so now the blue scales are gone and i have no power added this time but i have vaginal queen chaurus worm.I am utterly confused as to what to do next ?

okay now to get the spider queen power you must have completed both the breeding events with pheromones and talked to the elder root.Now notice there are 2 sacks of chaurus eggs on the left hand side of the elder root artifact.harvest both the egg sacks ( will get chaurus eggs+seed very imp. to get the seed its right there in those 3 egg sacks just harvest all three) and then go to your power menu use seed spawn chaurus power in magic menu which will give you chaurus queen armor.  Problem is solved

Edited by coolnikk
23 minutes ago, Inception said:

So is the latest patch the new rewritten build or will the next version require a new game? I'm not going to install a build that is about to become outdated.

The latest patch is the rewritten version already. I have been using it on a started game and it seems to be working without the need of a restart.

So I've completed the Quest now (it's absolutely breath taking. Simply got better and better as I progressed. Hats off to you)

However when I go into Dragonsreach, I get attacked on sight. I'm not wearing any Chaurus armour nor do I have any Spawn with me. Am I missing something?

On 6/18/2021 at 12:28 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am waiting on someone more knowledgeable to provide scaled or scalable meshes for that shape.

I tried to fix that, and at best have been able to resize them to the CBBE body im using with some nice bounce physics.  So the breasts at least weight scale.  That was just adding Bones to it.  I haven't figured out getting them to scale with other mods so that breasts increase or decrease with I think its.. Niooverride or something now?.  Considering a day ago my knowledge of modification was 0 prior to spending 3 hours on tutorials and how tos I'll call it progress.