SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

1 hour ago, damaskos said:

Can I get ignored again please?

What is supposed to happen with the studs when you use the potion?

Reveal hidden contents

The chaurus pheromone potion is currently broken.

A fix is already available on Github for testing and will be in the next update at the end of the month.

What is supposed to happen is that, when you drink the potion, the chaurus stops attacking you, possibly has sex with you and then follows you for a few minutes to allow you to bring it back to Lastelle.

Note: And ignoring messages is purely accidental. I don't always have time to reply to messages when they are posted, and by the time I do find the time to do it, I end up missing some messages.

4 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Ok so I went to Danica in whiterun and she didn't give me the quest. After being healed from 3 different infections. Went to lami in morthal, she didn't give me a quest. So I went on my own to find lastelle and I did. I got quest from her but after she collapses on the ground and stands up, she just stands there. Do you have any idea why? 

6 minutes ago, negative0004 said:

Ok so I went to Danica in whiterun and she didn't give me the quest. After being healed from 3 different infections. Went to lami in morthal, she didn't give me a quest. So I went on my own to find lastelle and I did. I got quest from her but after she collapses on the ground and stands up, she just stands there. Do you have any idea why? 

Do you have Estrus Chaurus installed? 

Try saving and reloading... maybe she is still or it is possible enemies are nearby (she will not talk in combat mode).

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Do you have Estrus Chaurus installed? 

Try saving and reloading... maybe she is still or it is possible enemies are nearby (she will not talk in combat mode).

Yeah I have everything installed. estrus chaurus and everything required. I finally got her unfrozen, after several restarts, I'm able to progress up until the Chaurus stud quest, but the problem I'm having now is that when I take the pheromones, the Chaurus won't cross the water from the abandoned shack. I don't know what to do

2 hours ago, negative0004 said:

Yeah I have everything installed. estrus chaurus and everything required. I finally got her unfrozen, after several restarts, I'm able to progress up until the Chaurus stud quest, but the problem I'm having now is that when I take the pheromones, the Chaurus won't cross the water from the abandoned shack. I don't know what to do

That part is currently broken and fixed in the next version coming up in a couple of weeks.

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That part is currently broken and fixed in the next version coming up in a couple of weeks.

Yeah I noticed lol it's ok I use the push actor away spell to get them to move over there. Now I'm stuck on the seed stone quest, where you have to let them grow inside you. It seems like it's taking forever. I've been waiting almost 2 in game weeks. 

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Just created a new character and started the Chaurus queen quest,, it is working fine on mod Ver 638254443_SexLabParasites2021-05-09, now what I did see is that ant Chaurus that was not hit with the pheromones, did attack but you use the pheromones again and they will stop,  what I believe is happening is if you have started the mod or are running a character that has not started it but is not a new character, the update is breaking that part. I will see if I still having issues with the ritual/queen part it will take me a couple of hours depending if I am disturbed or not. I hope this helps with a way you can update without braking the mod.

I was on the part of the chaurus queen quest where I had to bring the two huggers to Danica to enter the sanctuary. I was having in a cave trying to get the hip hugger but got the living armor attached when I fell into a pool of water. After going through 50+ broken repellents and coming here to find out they don't work, I removed the living armor using this mod's MCM option. A few days later, I notice that the Chaurus Queen quest is no longer in my journal, and on a hunch I went to the brood cavern area with the giant crystals and found that Lastelle had respawned, and she was going to give me the quest from the beginning. There's some serious issues with this mod if it's going to restart from the beginning because Lastelle had mysteriously respawned. Why did she respawn in the first place? Why would the mod completely reset itself just because I had to remove the living armor through the MCM? Are there any other parasites I should turn off because they are broken and cannot be removed? Does waiting long enough for a cell like the area where Lastelle is resets cause the entire questline to reset? If so, then how would it be possible to complete it if you have to wait 10+ days for the flares to finally give you queen abilities unless you go back to Lastelle's location every few days just to keep it from resetting?

I have no idea why the quest reset on you like that but I can tell you that it only relies on quest stages done to progress further.

That means Lastelle reappearing for some reason should not set you back.

Removing a parasite manually should not set you back either.

Once a quest stage is done, it is done. 

I hope this will help you out on places that need to be looked at in the mod that may have issues, I was able to complete the Chaurus Queen quest only seeing a few issues,  and a few issues with the new textures/meshes. All I can say is your mod is one of my favorite Mods and I can see so much potential for it, I just wish I know more about the code you use to create the mods so I could help you out you seem like you are spread pretty thin as it is.

I have attacked a .docx file so that you can look it over, I just hope it is clear and concise as you need it to be,

My conclusion as to why some issues are happening is somewhere during the upgrade to the next version it is getting corrupted. I am not sure if it is due to the way the users of the mod is upgrading it or it is the way it is being upgrades when it is installing and moving from previous version to a new version. I am pretty sure that is what is happening and why some aspects of the mod stop functioning correctly.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me. 

Parasite issues.docx

14 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

I hope this will help you out on places that need to be looked at in the mod that may have issues, I was able to complete the Chaurus Queen quest only seeing a few issues,  and a few issues with the new textures/meshes. All I can say is your mod is one of my favorite Mods and I can see so much potential for it, I just wish I know more about the code you use to create the mods so I could help you out you seem like you are spread pretty thin as it is.

I have attacked a .docx file so that you can look it over, I just hope it is clear and concise as you need it to be,

My conclusion as to why some issues are happening is somewhere during the upgrade to the next version it is getting corrupted. I am not sure if it is due to the way the users of the mod is upgrading it or it is the way it is being upgrades when it is installing and moving from previous version to a new version. I am pretty sure that is what is happening and why some aspects of the mod stop functioning correctly.

Parasite issues.docx 6.45 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks for the detailed description.. Before I take a close look of what you reported, are you using the LE or SE version again?

17 hours ago, Recoilsuave said:

I was on the part of the chaurus queen quest where I had to bring the two huggers to Danica to enter the sanctuary. I was having in a cave trying to get the hip hugger but got the living armor attached when I fell into a pool of water. After going through 50+ broken repellents and coming here to find out they don't work, I removed the living armor using this mod's MCM option. A few days later, I notice that the Chaurus Queen quest is no longer in my journal, and on a hunch I went to the brood cavern area with the giant crystals and found that Lastelle had respawned, and she was going to give me the quest from the beginning. There's some serious issues with this mod if it's going to restart from the beginning because Lastelle had mysteriously respawned. Why did she respawn in the first place? Why would the mod completely reset itself just because I had to remove the living armor through the MCM? Are there any other parasites I should turn off because they are broken and cannot be removed? Does waiting long enough for a cell like the area where Lastelle is resets cause the entire questline to reset? If so, then how would it be possible to complete it if you have to wait 10+ days for the flares to finally give you queen abilities unless you go back to Lastelle's location every few days just to keep it from resetting?

How did you update to the new Version? I am thinking I did the update the same way because on one of my other run throughs I seen the same thing, I removed the mod then installed the new version, I am wondering if this may brake the mod.

If you are seen issues of devices or parasites not being added to your PC you can see if you have something still on your character if you go to the console and be sure you have clicked on your character and see "00000014" type inv and it will show you everything you have on your PC anything  that has "(xxxxxxxx)"  there will by a 8 number/letter code for example"(658975dd)" ans if above that ASCII code, it does not have "1-purple ball gag (658975dc)" then it is something that was not removed correctly and simply do a "removeitem 658975dd 1" and it will remove it. Be carful this could cause issues by using this method, though it maybe slim, always do a hard save before removing anything through the console just in case

You can also do the removal of items that was not removed correctly through the debug section in cured loot and or devious devices, but doing it though cursed loot it will either complete any other bondage quests you are in the middle of and through devious it can break those quests. So I would also do a hard save just to be on the safe side

2 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

Parasite issues.docx 6.45 MB · 1 download

Reactions of Followers to Pheromones

The easy answer is that it is more immersive if followers are not affected when YOU are the one ingesting the pheromone potion. 

You have to tell them to stay put (in Morthal maybe) and do that part of the quest solo.

The longer answer is that it is hard to detect your followers at the time of ingestion and apply the same effect to them as well.

Reactions of other spiders/chaurus to Pheromones

That should be improved in the next version.

Distorted mesh on followers/Lastelle

I didn't experience anything like that in my tests. Maybe a conversion issue? or bodyslides/mesh issue?

Brood appears on fast travel (first brood only)

I am testing disabling the default templates NPCs I use for summons in Dimensional Rift. I will see if that helps.

I never noticed it because I never use fast travel myself (only the coc console command when testing parts of the quest).

Default messages for face huggers

I tried to customize default device messages for parasites but some messages still linger.

I haven't been able to track down a few messages including the ones you listed. 

Does the Living Armor (and Tentacle Armor) act as chastity belt? Was wearing Living Armor and triggered Estrus Chaurus animation. SLSO did not show any increase in excitement and did not end in orgasm.

Probably could RP in different ways. Would like to see if when wearing any of the parasite armor, the EC animations result in uncontrollable and multiple orgasms not the lack of them.

Either way, the more I use this mod, the more I enjoy it. Awesome job!!

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The easy answer is that it is more immersive if followers are not affected when YOU are the one ingesting the pheromone potion. 

You have to tell them to stay put (in Morthal maybe) and do that part of the quest solo.

The longer answer is that it is hard to detect your followers at the time of ingestion and apply the same effect to them as well.

Reactions of other spiders/chaurus to Pheromones

That should be improved in the next version.

I didn't experience anything like that in my tests. Maybe a conversion issue? or bodyslides/mesh issue?

I am testing disabling the default templates NPCs I use for summons in Dimensional Rift. I will see if that helps.

I never noticed it because I never use fast travel myself (only the coc console command when testing parts of the quest).

Default messages for face huggers

I tried to customize default device messages for parasites but some messages still linger.

I haven't been able to track down a few messages including the ones you listed. 

I did leave them behind had to, it would have never followed me, I always left them at the cabin when I had a follower. Yeah I know you have a lot going on at one time.

I did run the slider you put out so, that was my wonder if it was a conversion issues or a slide issue as you stated or a combination of both. 

2 way I can think of resolving this issue is putting them in a friendly faction that will attack only if attacked, player is attacked or they are attacked which would me creating their own faction or putting them under the players faction just not sure how that will play out on follower mechanics when it comes to attacking ever one, I think if you could set something up to stop the attacks from them it would not matter if they randomly show up.

I did notice something with this version, do you have ant mechanics that summons a chaurus spawn if the PC is attacked? I have seen this happen twice which is kind of cool as long as you can dismiss them.

2 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

I did notice something with this version, do you have ant mechanics that summons a chaurus spawn if the PC is attacked? I have seen this happen twice which is kind of cool as long as you can dismiss them.

Yes.. a chaurus can be summoned if you get attacked while you are wearing a chaurus queen item - vaginal pincer, skin, armor or body.

1 hour ago, VantablackWolf said:

Forgive me for asking, but how do I find the pheromone fix on github? I'm kind of lost.

GitHub is meant for testing and require to tinker with the code.

I suggest you wait for a week or so until I release the next update.

DBF, wanted to ask if you could make a few changes to the chaurus worms before your update:

1.  Doesn't look like you made the adjustment size of the chaurus worm after the pc expels them.  The worms are still huge...like the size of her leg.  Nice sound effect by the way when the worms hit the ground.

2.  The timing of the chaurus worm when equipped.  She can't pimp her anal worm very long cause she expels them so quick. 

3.  When chaurus worm is equipped the arousal seems stagnant.  When anal and vaginal worms are equipped could you match the arousal increase to say the DD inflatable plugs.

If you can't tackle these before your next update...wanted to ask anyways. 

BTW it's not just chaurus that its not working for, spiders also have been having the same issues because when I was forcing the quest steps with setquest everything else seemed to work fine but those two and without the interactions you cant get some of the abilities from both creatures. So its something with both potions that isn't wanting to work properly and show up as effects in the magic menu too. Just something I noticed when I did some messing around on SE.