Everything seems to be working, except my camera. My character can use the mats, but camera goes wonky. I've read that this can be fixed, but no one has been specific about how. I am moderately comfortable with modding, but not to the point of manually editing files. So, if anyone has a solution, please be as specific as possible. P.S. - I have already tried using console commands to toggle free camera. Makes my character model disappear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 14. 11. 2017 at 8:22 PM, Mandryn said:

cant seem to have any luck. whenever I go to place rugs I find them but no luck when trying to place them. it's not showing a small rug area or anything in the build section and doesn't have anything to place. am I missing something?

Untitled.png

i have the same problem

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm using the "Gun" version, for a brief moment before the animation starts, my character undresses and there she is in the CBBE body, but then out of nowhere both participants become invisible? Is there a way to fix this? I followed the instructions as well as I could, I'm using a 1.9.4 version of Fallout 4 (yeah i know).  I don't hear as many people complaining about missing textures or invisible people, is there a certain model I'm missing? I am using all of the mods the page recommended. Here's a screenshot. 

ScreenShot53.png

• 2 months later...

I have a Problem i install the mod + all Things i Need i have CBBE Vanilla Body etc no i have all active and when i want to do it my har is invisible  but the head and Hands are here so can it be the Preset from a Char or do i Need only one activ ?! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am not sure if it was reported but certain animations from your pack seem to be broken under AAF it will play like 2 seconds then npc will just stand still i think it was named crazy lay blow 2 or something. there maybe more who are broken but i need to remember their names next time.

• 1 month later...

Okay, so I would also like to add the camera complaint to the list. But otherwise I am thoroughly enjoying everything in here. And reading the thread also helped me figure out that the mats are paired, and I need to use them as such. Might go back and install the non invisible version till I get the hang of it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, atomictoxin said:

Does the gun work for the player? or is it just rugs?

Yes the gun works for the player. If you want your player involved you use the 1 target gun and shoot the NPC you want involved. If you want to use it for just NPC then you use the 2 target gun and shoot 2 different NPC.

44 minutes ago, walkin said:

Yes the gun works for the player. If you want your player involved you use the 1 target gun and shoot the NPC you want involved. If you want to use it for just NPC then you use the 2 target gun and shoot 2 different NPC.

I notice some of the animations, gurney etc any of those make the camera flip and not work. any fix for that?

3 minutes ago, atomictoxin said:

I notice some of the animations, gurney etc any of those make the camera flip and not work. any fix for that?

Probably but I wouldn't know. I wasn't aware of that happening or don't remember coming across that. Sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...