Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

6 hours ago, CPU said:

Conditions are different for each dialogue. There are hundred of them.

But the 'incorrect' responses have no conditions. I thought that was a cause for NPCs picking up the malenord's voice. I thought it would be possible for me to copy conditions from a similare Dialog Topic with similar "Hmm, hmm" response, like "Follow me for Sex", to fix this minor but yet annoying bug on my own.

On 1/12/2019 at 8:35 AM, GFBMMC said:

Hello CPU,

I'm using this mod for a while now and I like it, thanks for your efforts firstly.

My follower keeps peeing while not playing any animation, just idling but peeing non-stop.How can I fix this?

Asking him to pee seems to fix it just temporarily but after I load a save it still happens, any help please?

I've been running into this problem too and found a way to remove it (at least temporarily - still testing).

***DISCLAIMER*** I do not (intentionally) use the pee/cum functions in this mod so I don't care if that part never works again. @CPU can probably advise if this would break this functionality permanently or not.

Using the console I found that two nameless pieces of equipment are stuck in the NPC inventory. They are hidden from the standard Inventory view:

FMFS-equipment.jpg.fd2698bc4e1af7bf5080bd59f4b6ac19.jpg

To remove them you need to figure out the Mod Index for Follow Me For Sex.esp in your Skyrim load order. Mine is BB:

FMFS-index.JPG.4c1d8b0399ea365586aa9bcebb8250a1.JPG

Start Skyrim and select the affected NPC in the console and type:

showinventory

There will probably be a few items that start with that Mod Index prefix. On my setup BB023A2D was the stuck item. As there are a few effects/items in the mod that could cause this, you may need to experiment to determine which one is the stuck item.

I tried the unequipitem command but that didn't do anything, but removeitem worked.

removeitem BB023A2D 1

Remember to replace the BB above with your Mod Index.

Running showinventory again revealed that all the other items with the BB index prefix were removed from the NPC's inventory.

Remember to make a new save and test it out.

If this breaks your game, revert to an older save and pretend your follower is just watering the plants ;)

48 minutes ago, modal said:

FMFS-equipment.jpg.fd2698bc4e1af7bf5080bd59f4b6ac19.jpg

Actually you identified correctly the mesh (armor: fm4sComshotP3L1) that was not removed. Doing a quick test I found why (using the reference that is in your screenshot)

So I can provide an actual fix for this long lasting problem.

28 minutes ago, CPU said:

Actually you identified correctly the mesh (armor: fm4sComshotP3L1) that was not removed. Doing a quick test I found why (using the reference that is in your screenshot)

So I can provide an actual fix for this long lasting problem.

Great and thank you!

Not sure if i've not set up something correctly but... I never get sex options in dialogue. Only strip/redress/masturbate/pee etc... But no intercourse or even foreplay.

Is it to do with the MCM? The dialogue isn't loaded? I've tried reinstalling, reloading, checking different options in MCM... Sex is triggered by other mods but i'd still like to try this mod out since it seems better for controlling animations..

Edit: Ok so 'Let's have sex' shows up after I select golden shower... then the dialogue skips to 'which position?' followed by 'Playing animation:' and nothing happens except for clipping through the world. I tried tagging/adding animations to the MCM - but they clearly don't show/work.

TESV 2019-04-12 01-07-39.bmp

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, fantajoakkh said:

This mod sucks

image.png.cd359945c48a6f226c16eefa2b10eae5.png

Ah yes!

See Gentlemen, here we have a fine example of a transcendent being.

Notice the how skillfully crafted is his messaged.

How finely tuned his posture is whilst he makes his assertion.

Such conviction, such strength...

Such a marvelous creature should be preserved and studied.

So that perhaps one day we too can achieve this state of godlike ignorance.

Would be nice if there was a more creative or immersive start line such as "hey, would you like to join me for some fun?", instead of just "follow us for sex."
Edit: After 2 hours of playing around with this mod, I've come to the realization that it's quite buggy. It's too bad because the features seemed promising, but it's unstable and gives more headache than usability. And yes I did have all the features activated in MCM, like I said I had 2hours with this.

1st issue I noticed: Follower started peeing on her own and the animation remained with her after I dismissed her. I did a clean up + restart. Goes away, then randomly the peeing animations comes back.
2nd issue (biggest issue): animations would not get loaded in properly and there was none to play through the "let's have sex" feature (this feature worked 0% of the time). On the other hand, orgy dialogue worked only sometimes BUT with random 2-people animations instead of orgy animations. Even for the unintended 2-people animations, it only worked 50% of times while the other half it would throw the characters under the ground. (I have a ton of 3-4-5 people animations activated this should not be a thing- including gang bang animations etc)
So bottom line: "Let's have sex" feature meant for 2 people never works. "Orgy" feature sometimes plays 2-people animations, but never works for actual orgy animations, plus it mostly puts characters under the ground half the time.
3rd issue: Some animations from the mod itself like "spanking" never aligned properly
4th issue: MCM would bug out and some sectioned would not load any longer

5th issue: the few features that worked like whipping and "cum on her" would cause first person viewer to become locked with no way to view third person. Rendering the animation useless because you could not see yourself.
Examples like these is what I meant by the headache. It shouldn't have that much complication.

11 hours ago, Nimkal said:

Would be nice if there was a more creative or immersive start line such as "hey, would you like to join me for some fun?", instead of just "follow us for sex."
Edit: After 2 hours of playing around with this mod, I've come to the realization that it's quite buggy. It's too bad because the features seemed promising, but it's unstable and gives more headache than usability. And yes I did have all the features activated in MCM, like I said I had 2hours with this.

1st issue I noticed: Follower started peeing on her own and the animation remained with her after I dismissed her. I did a clean up + restart. Goes away, then randomly the peeing animations comes back.
2nd issue: animations would not get loaded in properly and there was none to play through "let's have sex" feature (that feature did not even work). Orgy worked only sometimes with random 2-people animations instead of orgy but most times it would throw the characters under the ground. (I have a ton of animations activated this should not be a thing- including gang bang animations etc)
3rd issue: Some animations from the mod itself like "spanking" never aligned properly
4th issue: MCM would bug out and some sectioned would not load any longer

5th issue: the few features that worked like whipping and "cum on her" would cause first person viewer to become locked with no way to view third person. Rendering the animation useless because you could not see yourself.
Examples like these is what I meant by the headache. It shouldn't have that much complication.

Thats quite a few issues to have all in one.

1 - is it the actual pose? or just the "pee" that stays on an npc?

-the pee is essentially an equipped armor, which can be removed and that will stop the pee itself.

-what i did is give all the armors in this mod a name, as to make it easy to unequip if it fails to do so on its own.

2 - I think theres a detect animations part? might want to run that.

3 - cant help here, aliment will always be an issue with animations like this (but it depends on how misaligned )

4- yep can confirm this happens to me to, like with the placeable toilets and so on.

5- this is an odd one, as this works just fine for me.

-did you perhaps have an older version of this mod installed at one point?

-if so just check if theres any older meshes and scrips from the mod in your data folder.

Nobody knows how to fix the issues? I posted ages ago with no response so I assume so. Ah well, I've been using some other dialogue mods for now. It's a shame bc this was really easy for quick sex animations in a private location without much hassle plus extra options like peeing. I might give it another go sometime when I have the patience lol.

14 minutes ago, AnotherSimmer said:

Nobody knows how to fix the issues? I posted ages ago with no response so I assume so. Ah well, I've been using some other dialogue mods for now. It's a shame bc this was really easy for quick sex animations in a private location without much hassle plus extra options like peeing. I might give it another go sometime when I have the patience lol.

What the matter was? Peeing continuously? It is a known bug I was never able to fix.

2 hours ago, AnotherSimmer said:

The matter is that animations won't load even after I add them to the MCM. I initiate dialogue but it says 'playing animation:' then nothing happens. Peeing works, sex doesn't.

Try the anims and then send me the papyrus.log

On 4/28/2019 at 7:12 AM, AnotherSimmer said:

The matter is that animations won't load even after I add them to the MCM. I initiate dialogue but it says 'playing animation:' then nothing happens. Peeing works, sex doesn't.

Yes, same here, loaded animations don't function. Out of all those issues the animations not loading is definitely the most annoying issue, because it renders the mod unusable.

On 4/28/2019 at 6:41 AM, CPU said:

What the matter was? Peeing continuously? It is a known bug I was never able to fix.

He's talking about the issue #2 which I've explained in my above comment, if you ever get around reading it.
The peeing issue is definitely the least problematic one as it can be reset with debug. But animations not working that's just a whole other level. I'll try to get a papyrus.log like you mentioned when I have time.

Edit: I'll quote the explained issue here in case you're interested in looking into it.

2nd issue (biggest issue): animations would not get loaded in properly and there was none to play through the "let's have sex" feature (this feature worked 0% of the time). On the other hand, orgy dialogue worked only sometimes BUT with random 2-people animations instead of orgy animations. Even for the unintended 2-people animations, it only worked 50% of times while the other half it would throw the characters under the ground. (I have a ton of 3-4-5 people animations activated this should not be a thing- including gang bang animations etc)
So bottom line: "Let's have sex" feature meant for 2 people never works. "Orgy" feature sometimes plays 2-people animations, but never works for actual orgy animations, plus it mostly puts characters under the ground half the time.

I think "bottom line" part clarifies it most accurately.

11 hours ago, Nimkal said:

He's talking about the issue #2 which I've explained in my above comment, if you ever get around reading it.
The peeing issue is definitely the least problematic one as it can be reset with debug. But animations not working that's just a whole other level. I'll try to get a papyrus.log like you mentioned when I have time.

Edit: I'll quote the explained issue here in case you're interested in looking into it.

I think "bottom line" part clarifies it most accurately.

Yup you got it correct. My characters would also fall through the floor instead of doing the animation; or wouldn't play ANY loaded animation. I will try again some time and send the papyrus log once i know how to do that!

14 minutes ago, AnotherSimmer said:

Yup you got it correct. My characters would also fall through the floor instead of doing the animation; or wouldn't play ANY loaded animation. I will try again some time and send the papyrus log once i know how to do that!

There are many sources for learning about papyrus log. Let me suggest you go to my blog (the link is in my signature). Specifically go to the post dealing with papyrus logging and it will walk you through what you need to know.

Thanks for a great mod

I`m trying to add kissing sounds to the mod. I did this and obviously failed:

I added 6 more wav files (16bit mono) to the follow me for sex sound folder (total of 10 sounds now). Then I opened CK, added "sound description / ID for all 6 as was done for the 4 already present, and then made another 6 IDs as shown in the Sound Marker folder. Saved and tried. I guess I F*** up the mod in my game. Good thing that I made a backup.

Question: What did I not do? I feel I missed telling the mod master that there`s new sounds for you to pick up.

40 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Thanks for a great mod

I`m trying to add kissing sounds to the mod. I did this and obviously failed:

I added 6 more wav files (16bit mono) to the follow me for sex sound folder (total of 10 sounds now). Then I opened CK, added "sound description / ID for all 6 as was done for the 4 already present, and then made another 6 IDs as shown in the Sound Marker folder. Saved and tried. I guess I F*** up the mod in my game. Good thing that I made a backup.

Question: What did I not do? I feel I missed telling the mod master that there`s new sounds for you to pick up.

You have to edit the code to pick also the new songs, and you have to reference them in the properties of the main script.

It is an array, so you can extend it and fill the new slots with your sounds.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello - unfortunately I have to join the chorus of problems with the sex animations. All the mod-specific stuff works fine but for some reason, when I enter the animations to be used via tags (which is a bit tedious at all - how do I know which animations are tagged how...but that is not the issue here). it picks up the anims and works fine. Until I log out. Next time I start the game and run an animation, it either just preadjusts the characters and then had finished it, or even worse it kicks me into nowhere (mostly into the giant camp at Bleakwind Basin or even into total messed up nirvana that looks like unfinished landscaping)

When I check Follow me in MCM then, all the animation names have disappered and theres just empty lines with the option remove. Other settings save fine. I don;t think its really an issue with the mod because it worked fine in a previous install, the problems began after I upgraded everything, aka SKSE Sexlab and the dependencies file to the latest sse update.

Ickecked the web for info but there is basically only blah blah to find, so I ask this here in hope thta someone has an idea what might cause this. Papyrus is up to date too btw

24 minutes ago, onartcom said:

Sigh.. 3 posts... 3 times no response. Wonder what privilege one must have to get any kind of  answer on Loverlab (

You don't need any special privilege.

Just keep in mind that people may not answer right away.

About saving the settings, triple check that the json file used to store the data is accessible, not read-only.

And, in case you use MO, the file is not in multiple locations (like in the overwrite folder.)

• 2 weeks later...

Based on version 3.6.
There are errors that some followers do not follow. (A colleague who added it primarily in mode)
If you clear the mode and install a new one, the follower will follow again.
The debug system couldn't fix it.
I used 3.1 and 3.6 versions.
3.1 did not do this.

Is it possible to check?
(I used a translator. Please understand......)

On 6/1/2019 at 2:46 PM, CPU said:

You don't need any special privilege.

Just keep in mind that people may not answer right away.

About saving the settings, triple check that the json file used to store the data is accessible, not read-only.

And, in case you use MO, the file is not in multiple locations (like in the overwrite folder.)

Thanks for the response... I use Vortex. I checked the file attributes, all OK. I have the same issue with the mod  "Manipulator". What baffles me most is that therse thinghs thata are not saved, are more or less selective.... some save, some not.

1 hour ago, onartcom said:

Thanks for the response... I use Vortex. I checked the file attributes, all OK. I have the same issue with the mod  "Manipulator". What baffles me most is that therse thinghs thata are not saved, are more or less selective.... some save, some not.

Have you tried to reinstall the latest version of PapyrusUtil?