Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

Есть ли вариант, чтобы НПС при групповых камшотах проигрывали бы разные анимации мастурбации ? А то иногда смешно выглядит, особенно когда они синхронно на цыпочках шею вытягивают...А если б еще радиус от них до ГГ был бы немного разным +-5 ед. было б вообще супер.Я так понял из предыдущих постов, вы по русски понимаете, я поэтому и не стал извращаться с гугло-мать бы ето так переводчиком...

ScreenShot9.bmp

16 minutes ago, Alex26 said:

Есть ли вариант, чтобы НПС при групповых камшотах проигрывали бы разные анимации мастурбации ? А то иногда смешно выглядит, особенно когда они синхронно на цыпочках шею вытягивают...А если б еще радиус от них до ГГ был бы немного разным +-5 ед. было б вообще супер.Я так понял из предыдущих постов, вы по русски понимаете, я поэтому и не стал извращаться с гугло-мать бы ето так переводчиком...

ScreenShot9.bmp

Ya govoryu nemnogo po-Russky, da.

Dlya "masturbatsiy" vosproizvoditsya odna sluchainaya animatsiya.

Ya ne ponimayu "+-5 ед". Peremestit ruku 5 yedinitsy?

45 minutes ago, Wotanpower said:

Dialog

DE: installier die lokalisierte Version. Die unlokalisierte ist nur in englisch verfügbar und für Modder gedacht.

UK: install the localized version. The unlocalized version is english only and meant for modders.

18 hours ago, CPU said:

Ya govoryu nemnogo po-Russky, da.

Dlya "masturbatsiy" vosproizvoditsya odna sluchainaya animatsiya.

Ya ne ponimayu "+-5 ед". Peremestit ruku 5 yedinitsy? 

Нет, в смысле чтоб НПС на немного разном расстоянии были от ГГ.

Hello, thank you for making such a great mod and also thanks for sharing it with us. Kinda weird that i didnt know of this mod earlier.

But...

Id like to ask if there is any patch (i looked up, but didn't find any) / possibility of this ever being compatible with this mod called Wardrobe Manager (mod basically allows followers to have equip sets, and equip specific ones depending on location or other condition i.e swimming etc.).

The importance is considerably minimal, because the issue is pretty much minor, but quite annoying and takes few "FMFS" features away, but id still like to mention it.

Issue #1 - This issue can be somewhat resolved by sacrificing both of the features and not allow these animations to ever perform.

Spoiler

- Using either "Cum" / "Piss" for the followers that were modified by Wardrobe Manager will kinda semi-permanently* make them have the effect of either piss/cumshot/both when they will equip any set. (I checked their inventory via console, and they have equipped unnamed items, without ID, only thing i could notice is something called "...piss.nif" and "...cum.nif") I could somehow understand that the both cum/piss are somewhat categorized as armors, so i wanted to make a simple script that when used would perform something like "removeitem <cum/piss ID> 1"  but that would not work since it does not have ID, or name i would be aware of. Cant really say i totally understand how it all works, never made mods myself.

*Semi-permanently: when asked to perform cum/piss animation, it will unstuck it (however only until first time Wardrobe Manager swaps outfits and its back again)

Issue #2 - This issue can also be partly solved by other mods that forces to unequip clothes/armor etc.

Spoiler

Whenever performing non-sex action, Wardrobe manager automatically re-equips instantly all clothes that FMFS has unequipped from follower. (If the FMFS is set to unequip clothes on specific actions)

Thanks for reading, but as i am saying, the importance of these incompatibilities are not anything terminal, or super-important, but just takes very few features that FMFS offers.

23 minutes ago, Inquizit0r said:

I was not aware of this mod. But technically I think is the other mod that should be fixed.

FM4S handles stripping and piss and cum are armors. If the other mod decides to re-put them on, there is very little I can do.

The best is to add a button in the MCM to unequip them again.

For sure I cannot do a "compatibility patch" for the other mod, because is the code of the other mod that does it.

10 hours ago, CPU said:

I was not aware of this mod. But technically I think is the other mod that should be fixed.

FM4S handles stripping and piss and cum are armors. If the other mod decides to re-put them on, there is very little I can do.

The best is to add a button in the MCM to unequip them again.

For sure I cannot do a "compatibility patch" for the other mod, because is the code of the other mod that does it.

Oh i see, well, at least i am now sure what is causing it. I guess i will just disable the features, the main important part of the mod is working without issues anyways.

Thank you for the reply and for the info. I will somehow manage.

Hi there, I'd like to edit the main topic "follow me for sex" into "follow me..." or into "follow me, my dear" and replacing the "for sex", which is too straight forward for me.

Do I have to install the optional file or can I just rename the 4 topic (follow me / us for top and bottom) in TES5edit?

2 hours ago, Mdy said:

Hi there, I'd like to edit the main topic "follow me for sex" into "follow me..." or into "follow me, my dear" and replacing the "for sex", which is too straight forward for me.

Do I have to install the optional file or can I just rename the 4 topic (follow me / us for top and bottom) in TES5edit?

You can just rename the lines with TES5Edit.

Be aware they are usually at least two Topics in the dialogues for each line.

Would it be possible to attach tags to markers?

Meaning only animations with the specified tag would be player at a marker.

I've got some animations (Ayasato) which are aligned to some furnitures instead of the furniture being part of the animation.

Using the place marker spell I can place markers at appropriate furniture but I still have to manually choose the right animation.

Being able to specify the animation type used per marker would be really neat.

11 hours ago, Sceadugengan said:

Would it be possible to attach tags to markers?

Meaning only animations with the specified tag would be player at a marker.

I've got some animations (Ayasato) which are aligned to some furnitures instead of the furniture being part of the animation.

Using the place marker spell I can place markers at appropriate furniture but I still have to manually choose the right animation.

Being able to specify the animation type used per marker would be really neat.

I think it is possible to do something like that.

Probably next version.

6 hours ago, Kriegera said:

How do I explicitly make it so only lesbian animations play? I tried setting the tags manually but they reset and disappear every time I start or reload the game.

I will check why the tag is disappearing.

9 minutes ago, ssavoib said:

I know I'm an idiot, but... Where do I put the files? Dialog aint showing up.

I do not understand your question, sorry.

Are you speaking about the voice files?

• 2 weeks later...

@CPU First of all thank you for this great mod, I was waiting for something like this.

I'm reporting a couple of things, I don't know if it depends on my load order or if it's a glitch in the mod. Anyway:

1) I have a problem with orgy animations:

If i don't change the settings in MCM Animation tab I only get one animation, always the same.

If I change the settings by adding animations they work the first time but on next orgy the animations don't load and if I check in the MCM animation settings all animations have lost their name and the list appear as "(blank) remove" for all the animations. I'm using SLAL and sexlab tools, I don't have any problems with twosome, they work even if I don't add animations in the animation MCM tab.

2) When I use the enchanting table, in the list of items I can enchant I find two dicks and a sperm. It's kind of hilarious and this might not be a glitch, and working as intended i don't know. I'm just wondering because I use SOS and for cumshot I use your mod, settings in MCM: meshes, strong, apply in sexlab when cumshot effect. So in theory I wouldn't even need the dick object from your mod. (my character is a male, using SOS, and I don't have dicks enabled for females in any of the MCM options)

P.S. I also have those other glitches that have already been reported with whipping and spanking.

Thanks again.

18 minutes ago, guarra said:

@CPU First of all thank you for this great mod, I was waiting for something like this.

I'm reporting a couple of things, I don't know if it depends on my load order or if it's a glitch in the mod. Anyway:

1) I have a problem with orgy animations:

If i don't change the settings in MCM Animation tab I only get one animation, always the same.

If I change the settings by adding animations they work the first time but on next orgy the animations don't load and if I check in the MCM animation settings all animations have lost their name and the list appear as "(blank) remove" for all the animations. I'm using SLAL and sexlab tools, I don't have any problems with twosome, they work even if I don't add animations in the animation MCM tab.

2) When I use the enchanting table, in the list of items I can enchant I find two dicks and a sperm. It's kind of hilarious and this might not be a glitch, and working as intended i don't know. I'm just wondering because I use SOS and for cumshot I use your mod, settings in MCM: meshes, strong, apply in sexlab when cumshot effect. So in theory I wouldn't even need the dick object from your mod. (my character is a male, using SOS, and I don't have dicks enabled for females in any of the MCM options)

P.S. I also have those other glitches that have already been reported with whipping and spanking.

Thanks again.

1) I will check that, and fix it in the next version.

2) Haha, that was not intended but I think it is funny. No clues why they should be enchant-able.

3) Yeah, I am still trying to fix them.

4 minutes ago, eleuzi said:

Something rather weird is happening. Regardless of my settings, female player is always active, even when I'm having sex with dudes.
Anybody else having the same issue?

Are you getting a message in the upper left of the screen that "%NPC_name% will be treated as female" or something similar? I have been trying to figure out which mod is causing this.

On 9/6/2018 at 9:52 PM, CPU said:

1) I will check that, and fix it in the next version.

2) Haha, that was not intended but I think it is funny. No clues why they should be enchant-able.

3) Yeah, I am still trying to fix them.

A brief update on the orgies here:

I find out that in sexlab MCM menu I had "restrict aggressive animations" checked, unchecking it and clicking "check animations" in the bottom tab of Follow Me made the mod recognize animations for 3some and 5some, but it still doesn't recognize animations for 4some. However this was achieved without interacting with the animation tab in your mod, so I still think there might be some bugs in there, because as reported it works only once and then stops.

1 hour ago, eleuzi said:

Something rather weird is happening. Regardless of my settings, female player is always active, even when I'm having sex with dudes.
Anybody else having the same issue?

I haven't experienced this particular situation because my player is male but I had something similar happen to me when playing animations with multiple actors (and not happening with just two actors). The animations were MFF but for some reason one of the females took the spot of the guy and my player and another female took the role of females, even though in the settings I set females to all passive and player to active.

8 hours ago, modal said:

Are you getting a message in the upper left of the screen that "%NPC_name% will be treated as female" or something similar? I have been trying to figure out which mod is causing this.

SexLab Eager NPCs has a similar message.

In its MCM you can define a hotkey to change as what the target is being treated as by the SL Framework.