dander Posted November 24, 2016 Posted November 24, 2016 you have so many mods mister, i think it's nice if you upload it to deviantart too you have so many mods mister, i think it's nice if you upload it to deviantart too
funnybunny666 Posted November 24, 2016 Author Posted November 24, 2016 Mila Shiny Black Thighs Yeah I can easily say this is by far the most active bookmarked thread of released mods I have ever witness. To those who are only teetering to just nudes you are missing out 1 hell of a quality collection of fashionable mods. Great work as always Funny B Yes. Totally agree. FunnyBunny is one of the best modder here. I really like his mods, they have a lot of class and are of very good quality. Thanks for sharing it with us. Awesome work. I'm glad you like this mods, despite some bugs and glitches, this was suppossed to be done with that Tina blue skirt, but then I saw a picture of Mikasa in fundoshi and I was like ''I could mod that for doa'', and bam!, a whole fundoshi week, and then I saw more ideas for mods that left me with like a 2 weeks left more for mods. you have so many mods mister, i think it's nice if you upload it to deviantart too you have so many mods mister, i think it's nice if you upload it to deviantart too Yeah, I think so too, maybe when I'm finish here, I'll be sharing this mods to deviantart too. 1
STMN Posted November 25, 2016 Posted November 25, 2016 Wow these are great and look very nice. I really like the sexy-classy style you have done. Thanks a lot for making them .Looking forward to more Tina mods! I'm bad and find her easy to play with so I use her the most LOL
funnybunny666 Posted November 25, 2016 Author Posted November 25, 2016 Nyotengu Black Shiny Thighs toggleable wings through hairstyle 1
tskone Posted November 25, 2016 Posted November 25, 2016 Seriously, these are like DLC packs...You got the skirts pack the shorts pack...now shiny leather. It's just crazy to see how much has been done by modders on LL since January 2016. I hope Tecmo realizes that everyone waits for DLC just so modders can make better DLC like this. Funnybunny you're our hero!
Guest Posted November 26, 2016 Posted November 26, 2016 Nyotengu Black Shiny Thighs toggleable wings through hairstyle OJOJOJOJOJOJ!!! HOT. VEEEEEEEERY HOOOOOOOT!!!!
username421 Posted November 26, 2016 Posted November 26, 2016 Is this a good place to make requests? I'd love to put Mila in her MMA gloves, headgear, and a bikini, and since I'm brand new to modding, my early attempts haven't gone so well.
funnybunny666 Posted November 26, 2016 Author Posted November 26, 2016 Rachel Race Queen Is this a good place to make requests? I'd love to put Mila in her MMA gloves, headgear, and a bikini, and since I'm brand new to modding, my early attempts haven't gone so well. You mean the gloves and headgear from Mila costume 01?, and she has more than 1 bikini, could you be more specific? 1
username421 Posted November 27, 2016 Posted November 27, 2016 Rachel Race Queen Is this a good place to make requests? I'd love to put Mila in her MMA gloves, headgear, and a bikini, and since I'm brand new to modding, my early attempts haven't gone so well. You mean the gloves and headgear from Mila costume 01?, and she has more than 1 bikini, could you be more specific? Yeah, every girl in the game has at least 6,211 different bikinis. I told someone else in another post that I'd like to see her in the one from this mod: http://kasumilovesmods.deviantart.com/art/VBikinipack-598598617 If that's not an option for whatever reason, I'm flexible. And yeah, the gloves and headgear from costume 1 will work fine.
tskone Posted November 28, 2016 Posted November 28, 2016 Ayane Ninja Mixed finally Ayane gets some side panty action (in yo face Kasumi). Just beautiful funnybunny! I know I shouldn't ask a faucet for more water, but do you have any more Lisa mods planned?
funnybunny666 Posted November 28, 2016 Author Posted November 28, 2016 Ayane gets some side panty action (in yo face Kasumi). Just beautiful funnybunny! I know I shouldn't ask a faucet for more water, but do you have any more Lisa mods planned? Not for the moment, I'm still looking ideas for more Lisa mods
tskone Posted November 28, 2016 Posted November 28, 2016 Ayane gets some side panty action (in yo face Kasumi). Just beautiful funnybunny! I know I shouldn't ask a faucet for more water, but do you have any more Lisa mods planned? Not for the moment, I'm still looking ideas for more Lisa mods Well, in the meantime, I was fussin with Mai in LRStudio and.........maybe these pants......for some more workout gear? Thanks again for sharing your work
funnybunny666 Posted November 29, 2016 Author Posted November 29, 2016 Helena Shirt Skirt mod something simple and kinda lazy I reactivated an old account in deviantart, here, still in progress 2
funnybunny666 Posted November 30, 2016 Author Posted November 30, 2016 Kasumi Black Skirt again, something simple 1
Guest Posted December 1, 2016 Posted December 1, 2016 Kasumi Black Skirt again, something simple Most excellent!
funnybunny666 Posted December 1, 2016 Author Posted December 1, 2016 Leifang Lace Underwear expect more lace related mods for other girls soon. 1
Darkrider1978 Posted December 2, 2016 Posted December 2, 2016 Awesome this outfit for Mai. You're really a great modder. Good work and thanks for sharing us your work.
funnybunny666 Posted December 3, 2016 Author Posted December 3, 2016 Mai Skirt Seethrough Leotard 2 versions 1
tskone Posted December 3, 2016 Posted December 3, 2016 Mai Skirt Seethrough Leotard 2 versions KILLING IT! You are going to drain all my rep points! I gotta say that it's not just the quality or the volume, it's your choices. The casual wear looks realistic, and the sexy bits, really sexy. Thanks again for sharing all this DLC of yours. PS.request.: Anyway you can make some "high leg" gear for Kokoro? I get that eternal loading screen when I try to use outfits for Mai that I"ve transformed from anyone other than Kokoro. I think Mai shares the same bodytype with her.
funnybunny666 Posted December 3, 2016 Author Posted December 3, 2016 PS.request.: Anyway you can make some "high leg" gear for Kokoro? I get that eternal loading screen when I try to use outfits for Mai that I"ve transformed from anyone other than Kokoro. I think Mai shares the same bodytype with her. The eternal loading screen for Mai is because there is a limited weight size, the limit is under 7 mb for Mai.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now