Jump to content

[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''


Recommended Posts

Posted

How about you try something, mixing the Helena's Halloween costume (not Succubus. The one that looks like an empress) lower part, with a formal upper body? Fits good as a cocktail-themed costume :)

Posted

How about you try something, mixing the Helena's Halloween costume (not Succubus. The one that looks like an empress) lower part, with a formal upper body? Fits good as a cocktail-themed costume :)

 

I did a few tests, for the first one, the upper part needs to be fixed, the skirt ovelaps the suit, and for the second, the skirt doesn't recognize the body, I tried many combinations to fix it with bone tool but it was a fail, it fixed the skirt but other parts like the strings in the shirt and armwrists got affected. It's not a cocktail-like

 

helenatest.jpg

Posted

Mai Black/Red Suit

Thanks to the new improvements of Object Tool this mods are possible, functional fans, for the tail, it can be activated only through hairstyle, wich means add a new slot of hairstyle in DLC Tool, but there's no empty slots for Mai, so the other option is through lnk_Reshuffle, but it can be fixed with a few clicks with Object Tool.

maimix1.jpg

Posted

Mai Black/White Skirt

It seems there is a limit in weight for textures, for the white skirt version, I've downgraded almost every heavy texture, you'll se some blurry parts, especially the belt.

maimix2.jpg

Posted

not wanting to sound like an asshole, but your Mai mods are missing the throwing fan.

 

I knew there was something missing, thanks, I'll fix it in with the next release

Posted

Honoka Corset Straps

corset, underwear, accesories - Rachel

straps, high heels - Christie

honokamix2.jpg

dat ass

 

Wooow, GREAT WORK MAN....

4560112.gif

 

all your mods are great, but this ... mmmmhh ... hopefully do more than honoka, thanks for the input

Posted

christiem4.jpg

 

when can we see the download link to this costume bunny ? cause i was thinking if you can color it the same as the picture i posted of the costume, also, is there a accessory that looks similer to what anna is wearing on her neck  ?

Posted

Marie Corset Heels

hat toggleable, Mila breasts size and bikini, other parts from Christie

mariemix5.jpg

 


 

 

when can we see the download link to this costume bunny ? cause i was thinking if you can color it the same as the picture i posted of the costume, also, is there a accessory that looks similer to what anna is wearing on her neck  ?

 


I might try to recolor it and add the necklace.

Posted

I did a quick tests for that Christie mod, but honestly I like a lot more the blue one.

 

christiedenimgrey.jpg

 

that looks a lot better, but is there anyway to move the peace part that is on the shorts ?

Posted

Mila Bikini Mix

something easy for Mila

milamix1.jpg

 

Christie Denim

included both versions, blue and grey

christiemixtest.jpg


 

I did a quick tests for that Christie mod, but honestly I like a lot more the blue one.

 

 

that looks a lot better, but is there anyway to move the peace part that is on the shorts ?

 

 

That can be removed through LR Photo Studio or TMC Polygon Tool

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...