3 hours ago, identity001 said:

Is this game still being actively modded?  If so, what would absolutely make my day, is wickedwhim animations for vampires.  Like, female vampires sucking on another female's neck while fingering her.  

You should check Anarcis' work. Also SLIMREAPER's.

Edited by Redabyss
10 hours ago, wendel_ss said:

I figured! I was going to try but planning out how I wanted effects really made it way confusing

On 25/11/2017 at 9:01 PM, craftyplumbob said:

I tried to do piss stuff before, but I just couldn't get the effects working in the clips. Same goes for ejaculation. :frown:

I've spent most of last week trying to do this too :bawling: pretty confused

35 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

I've spent most of last week trying to do this too :bawling: pretty confused

Same here. I don't know what exactly is the problem since I'm 100% positive that I'm doing it right. Even adding an effect the same way that the in-game clips do doesn't work (using the same bones, actor, and naming of individual effects).

I think it just comes down to pose players like WW, something in the framework is interfering with the game's processing of vfx. Even S4S's Pose Player has this problem.

Edited by Guest

Anyone interested in doing a Bellydance animation? And if possible, a MF version for a chair or a sofa, where the guy masturbates to the dancer?

I'd also like to see more bukkake animations, like a multi-staged animation for a girl lying in bed or on the floor and some guys are standing in a circle around her.

Would love to see more M/M only animations, specifically spanking in teasing or like, mutual male masturbation. Nipple play for the men with bigger chests, more choking animations or something a little risky. That would be amazing. :banana::banana::heart:

33 minutes ago, vstrauss666 said:

Would love to see more M/M only animations, specifically spanking in teasing or like, mutual male masturbation. Nipple play for the men with bigger chests, more choking animations or something a little risky. That would be amazing. :banana::banana::heart:

Thanks for the ideas! I had planned to do some of those things already, now I have a couple more things I want to do. :grin:

On 11/28/2017 at 9:43 PM, craftyplumbob said:

Thanks for the ideas! I had planned to do some of those things already, now I have a couple more things I want to do. :grin:

Ooh! I look very forward to it! (My boys will, too!) 

:flushed:

Uma ideia é, ter historinhas seria legal, tipo seria uma sequência de animações uma interligada á outra, em uma sequência.

Teria como animações normais que já tem uma ou outra opção de historias não seria bem uma historia mais sim um roteiro já definido, como se fosse um Comics por exemplo.

Claro isso para os animadores fazerem essas historinhas, o  wickedwhims , que por essa funcionalidade, claro que sei que levaria um tempo, até eles implementarem, mas já é uma ideia ...

Observação do conteúdo do Google GOOGLE TRADUTOR ...

Por alguns exemplos agora e com o tempo ponho mas exemplos:

Exemplo 1:

Spoiler

Em breve

Cada historinha, seus pré-requeitos, exemplo do exemplo 1, pra pra você se passa na piscina, mas não poderia ser muito divertido, não caso do Quadrinhos, por exemplo, até os idosos. E por ai vai ... Com cada história tendo seus requezitos.

Exemplo 2:

Spoiler

# 1  Y3DF - Sabotagem 1:

Filha gostosinha percebe que alguma coisa não está dando muito certo entre seus países, um dia ele resolver bisbilhotar e descobre seu pai está com problema de ejaculação precoce, mau sua mãe é uma boa não poa do papai e sacana já goza. Mas a filha novinha e muito safadinha decida ajudar o papai a resolver o seu problema de ejaculação precoce, e ela é uma garota determinada não é medida para ajudar o papai carente. Primeiro ele faz um carinho não papai, mas ele acaba de gozar rápido, então ela libera o cuzinho para o papai foder, pede pare ele foder o cu dela bem forte e começa a dar certo, agora o cacete para pai está enterrado dentro do cuzinho da filha gostosa ...

Link para ver uma história completa:   https://freeadultcomix.com/y3df-sabotage-complete/ 

# 2  Sabotage 02 [Y3DF]

Parceiros, amigos do visitante do site  Free Adult Comix  , Luscious sex entre pai e filha continua na segunda parte do Sabotage.  O papai fez algumas compras e tirou alguns presentes para uma filha, uma menina e uma menina, agora é tudo para deixar o pai, muito feliz.

Y3DF _-_ Sabotage_02 _-_ 054

Link para ver uma história completa:   https://freeadultcomix.com/sabotage-02-y3df/

# 3  Y3DF - SABOTAGE 3

sexo entre pai e filha continua na segunda parte do Sabotagem.  O papai fez algumas compras e tirou alguns presentes para uma filha, uma menina e uma menina, agora é tudo para deixar o pai, muito feliz.  Sexo anal, sexo oral entre pai e filha em quadrinhos eróticos 3D.  O bicho eo incesto na família continuam sabotando 3, com mais cenas de sexo explícito entre pai e filha e entre mãe e filho ...

y3df _-_ sabotage_03 _-_ 041

Link para ver uma história completa:  https://freeadultcomix.com/y3df-sabotage-3-complete/

# 4  SABOTAGEM 4

sexo entre pai e filha continua na segunda parte do Sabotagem.  O papai fez algumas compras e tirou alguns presentes para uma filha, uma menina e uma menina, agora é tudo para deixar o pai, muito feliz.  Sexo anal, sexo oral entre pai e filha em quadrinhos eróticos 3D.  O bicho eo incesto na família continuam Sabotagem 4, com mais cenas de sexo explícito entre pai e filha e entre mãe e filho ...

58-1-1024x768.jpg

Link para ver uma historia completa:  https://freeadultcomix.com/sabotage-4-complete-y3df/

Em Breve coloco mais exemplo !!!

OBSERVAÇÃO: É obvio que não precisa montar á historinha exatamente igual é só um exemplo que estou dando ...

Compartilhe este poste !!!

Hello

One of the fantasies that I would like to see in the WW, is for women, it would be a single using UNI, it is a toy of children, a big doll, it would be original, I had thought of 8 animations, missionary rubbing and climax, cowgirl rubbing and climax, these 4 would be using the body of the doll; reverse cowgirl and climax using rubbing with the doll's head and vaginal and climax using the doll's horn.

Thank you

47 minutes ago, MayBe119 said:

Hi guys. Is there a mod to rape?

Hi there!

You should check out the animation package from AOS (Art Of Submission) and if you are willing to support him on patreon, Mike 24 has a specific package called "Dark Fantasy"

Definitely more gay MxM oriented content would be much appreciated.. there is a massive lack in them. I really appreciate all the animation creators that have at least tried to make something execlusive to the gay community, because i feel like everything is tailored for the heteros...

On ‎25‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 12:16 AM, TheAfterLife said:

Definitely more gay MxM oriented content would be much appreciated.. there is a massive lack in them. I really appreciate all the animation creators that have at least tried to make something execlusive to the gay community, because i feel like everything is tailored for the heteros...

I think most M to M or F to F animations are allready done but wrong classifed by the animation authors.

For example for Blow Job animations. Does the gender of the giving head one really needs to be female?

I think not. Only a special body part is needed. In this case available for all genders. The mouth.

Or lets think if a Boob Job. Normally that boobs belong to a female. But does the owner of the boobs need to be allways a female?

No. The giving one needs boobs and the receiving one needs a dong. (Further many female does not have the adequate size for being the giving one. So the gender is really not the requirement.)

Most sex mods I saw till now are based on the same mistake: Gender oriented instead of available body parts oriented.

And then at a certain point it becomes difficult and infeasable.

2 hours ago, Aramiteus said:

I think most M to M or F to F animations are allready done but wrong classifed by the animation authors.

For example for Blow Job animations. Does the gender of the giving head one really needs to be female?

I think not. Only a special body part is needed. In this case available for all genders. The mouth.

Or lets think if a Boob Job. Normally that boobs belong to a female. But does the owner of the boobs need to be allways a female?

No. The giving one needs boobs and the receiving one needs a dong. (Further many female does not have the adequate size for being the giving one. So the gender is really not the requirement.)

Most sex mods I saw till now are based on the same mistake: Gender oriented instead of available body parts oriented.

Wow i never thought of it this way, i totally agree.. and i think the animation creators should take this into account.

2 hours ago, Aramiteus said:

14 minutes ago, TheAfterLife said:

Wow i never thought of it this way, i totally agree.. and i think the animation creators should take this into account.

Definitely needs more m+m content but classification isn't the problem here, 

the XML file gives us 3 options so that animation can be assigned to male, female or both genders, and this can be overridden by the settings in gender restrictions in game,

Personally I tag my actor's more on the posture and the way that they move, some I'll allow for both but some other authors may just assign  it as the rigs they've  used, 

Sure guys can perform cunnilingus but they don't generally do it in the same way as a girl and the some goes for blowjobs too, masculine and feminine posture are far too different to simply tag everything as "both" gender,

currently it's tied to the CAS settings "does this sim have a penis?" it'd get too messy with it asking for "does this sim give head?" ect,

I really think that more people need to have a go at making some, people have ideas but it's not as simple as just making them, you got to be able to envision it, more people with actual experiences in this orientation need to step up and try,

Otherwise it's like asking a plumber to cater a dinner party, sure it's possible but would just be plain clumsy and maybe offending too at the same time,

My wishlist for animations

I do not have pics therefore I try to visualise the positions in a simple shematic. 

Locations bed or floor. Center is a person lying flat on the back and all others are arranged around.

M: Male

F: Female

B: Both

1.      M    M      (receiving Blowjob)         

B  F B       ( Kissing/Licking Nipples)

B           (Cunnilungus)

2.      M     M      (receiving Blowjob)

M  F        ( boobjob)

B           (Cunnilungus)

3.          F           (Cunnilungus)

M       

B    B        (Blowjob)

(additional Location: chair)

4.       M   M       (receiving Blowjob)

M       

B    B        (Blowjob)

(Maybe a bit painfull to kneel that low for the male. Lifting the head with a cusion helps :-) )

P.S.: If one or more is allready done please tell me where I can find them.