1 minute ago, Simite said:

Yeah now that you mention it maybe I should have used an object that could already be interacted with to build from, thanks for these suggestions its really helped me out with something I've been working on.

Of course! I've only dabbled in some creation stuff for sims so I admit my knowledge is pretty limited to.. recolors mostly haha but I'm glad to have helped even just a little! ^^

Don't think this is quite the right thread for this, but I'm not sure if I should make a new thread just for this so here it goes~
I'm looking for an animation for the BondageCross. It's teasing/idle where the Sim is simply strapped up and nothing else. I've had it before, but now I can't find it :( Can anyone help?

On 8/21/2018 at 12:58 PM, FrejaAlmundsdottir said:

Don't think this is quite the right thread for this, but I'm not sure if I should make a new thread just for this so here it goes~
I'm looking for an animation for the BondageCross. It's teasing/idle where the Sim is simply strapped up and nothing else. I've had it before, but now I can't find it :( Can anyone help?

It's either YRSA, or Zorak who made those idle animations on the X-cross. Probably YRSA since it is their device.

On 8/22/2018 at 10:04 PM, Simite said:

It's either YRSA, or Zorak who made those idle animations on the X-cross. Probably YRSA since it is their device.

Aaahh. I was confused because I thought I had both of those, but apparently Yrsa has made several different packs and I only had one. Thanks for your help!

3 hours ago, Robbie29 said:

Someone need to fix or make new Hot tub animation based on omaster.

Is it allowed to upload pictures for ideas for animations? Need to know before i can upload.

Thanks 

It's ok to upload pics here of ideas you have,

This is actually very helpful to have a reference too!

If there's a lot of images just remember to use a spoiler ?

1 hour ago, Alkpaz said:

Hmm Mortal Kombat sims.. sadly there isn't much in the way of Shao Kahn's armor, have yet to see a hat that is similar as well. Making Sindel would be somewhat easy with the available clothing etc. Sheeva, even with the Avatar skin (I think it is a modified MA skin) would be hard considering you would need 2 extra arms. :P Reptile would be easy since there is a mask that could be used, along with a tail. The cartoon characters like Snow White and some others are available at The Vault (https://www.patreon.com/TheCelebritySimmer/posts), and possibly elsewhere. The animations look similar to some that I have seen already, Of course, I have yet to see all 3000+ animations I currently have, I spend more time screwin around with files. :P

Check out this one. There are some mortal kombat sims including Sindel along with other female fighters.

http://blogsimmerpt.tumblr.com/

Vampire Animations would be great. I also would love Vampire Animations with vampire feeding each other with their own blood - especially for my stories ? (I want to create series/movies with Sims 4). The missionary position is a good idea but then there should also be a cowgirl position for female vampires. There are already many animations for male vampires but I miss animations for female vampires. Why should the girl or the woman always be the human?

would love to have more cuckold animations eg the cuckold husband forced to lick  their asses and round his wifes crotch while she gets fucked by her dom, then clean up afterward sucks of the doms dick and eat from wifes pussy , they could also feed the cuckold their piss

I got some stuff on the to-do list for this already ?

6 hours ago, hana120 said:

I have an idea for vampires but it must have been proposed.
A missionary position in bed where the vampire bites his non-vampire partner at the same time.

3 hours ago, VampireMovieFan said:

Vampire Animations would be great. I also would love Vampire Animations with vampire feeding each other with their own blood - especially for my stories ? (I want to create series/movies with Sims 4). The missionary position is a good idea but then there should also be a cowgirl position for female vampires. There are already many animations for male vampires but I miss animations for female vampires. Why should the girl or the woman always be the human?

1 hour ago, VampireMovieFan said:

@R-Lo: Thank you very much ? I'm looking forward to them ?

No problem! I've been wanting to do this for a while but I've had some hold ups recently,

I'll be back up to speed soon though and already have the first one planned ?

No problem.
I downloaded the game not long ago and graphics level, I find it really good.
My only regret is some things less like the open world, no longer see his sims go to work, some places disappeared and others inaccessible as normal, some neighborhood reduced to two three houses like Forgotten Hollow.
If not, is there the STD in Wicked as it was in Kinky World and Passion? It would have been nice if there were.

Okay.
Otherwise, a question about the autonomy of sims for woohoo.
I saw that the other sims of the game could make love between them but is it possible that another sim of the game come to ask my sims to make crack jacks as it was in the sims 3 with Kinky world?
Because I have not seen any sims ask my simsette to crack crack.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to see more vampire ones. I got a few from here, but in my opinion there is not enough. You could even do a few non-con sort, like the vampire having rough sex or just sex with with a person then having them bite during. I mean if you have an evil vampire, shouldn't they have 'evil sex'?