Please don't kill the thread with request spamming.

I've seen this done way too many times. This thread has actual content with people working hard to make some breakthrough, and spamming requests is the best way to turn them down.

There's countless things I'd like to see done too, but I'll refrain from asking someone to do something for me. Instead, I'll try to mess with it myself. So I'm asking people who already experimented with the game files a few questions so I can maybe try my hand at it.

-Is there a way to edit AI behavior?

To be honest I enjoy toying around with ragdolls, and this game has great physics. My goal is to make AIs keep attacking the player's ragdoll even after game over.

-Is there a way to import models/textures/physics from Skyrim?

There is a sweet horsecock mod with physics existing already on Skyrim. Maybe adding a prop/model is a hard task, but I honestly don't know. If it is doable, I'd really enjoy that mod being ported to Haydee. Maybe there is a way to trick the game into showing it when equipping an item/replacing an item model, or make it replace an outfit part?

-Is there a way to actually add props/modify the player model?

This is in correlation with the previous point. This would allow for pretty creative and sexual material. Buttplugs, vibrator remote on thigh, etc... I think there would be serious clipping, but maybe it's still manageable to do a few things.

-Is there a way to change "dead" Haydee's outfit?

There's numerous appearances of "dead" Haydees during the game. Changing their outfit would be pretty nice. Any ideas of what files could be linked to them?

Even though I'm a total noob in model/texture editing, I messed a bit with Skyrim mods, so maybe I can manage to do very simple things. I'd just need a few indications. Thanks.

Hello, mabye some of you have played Pince of Persia: Warrior Within. There is a characted called Kayleena, the empress of time. She has similar body type. So I think mabye some talented modders could make her outfit or even her model playable in Haydee  :sleepy:  Would LOVE to see that, nevertheless current outfits are GREAT!

I've seen this done way too many times. This thread has actual content with people working hard to make some breakthrough, and spamming requests is the best way to turn them down.

There's countless things I'd like to see done too, but I'll refrain from asking someone to do something for me. Instead, I'll try to mess with it myself. So I'm asking people who already experimented with the game files a few questions so I can maybe try my hand at it.

To be honest I enjoy toying around with ragdolls, and this game has great physics. My goal is to make AIs keep attacking the player's ragdoll even after game over.

There is a sweet horsecock mod with physics existing already on Skyrim. Maybe adding a prop/model is a hard task, but I honestly don't know. If it is doable, I'd really enjoy that mod being ported to Haydee. Maybe there is a way to trick the game into showing it when equipping an item/replacing an item model, or make it replace an outfit part?

This is in correlation with the previous point. This would allow for pretty creative and sexual material. Buttplugs, vibrator remote on thigh, etc... I think there would be serious clipping, but maybe it's still manageable to do a few things.

There's numerous appearances of "dead" Haydees during the game. Changing their outfit would be pretty nice. Any ideas of what files could be linked to them?

Even though I'm a total noob in model/texture editing, I messed a bit with Skyrim mods, so maybe I can manage to do very simple things. I'd just need a few indications. Thanks.

Why would you want them robots to attack haydee when she is dead? :D, anyway as you said i feel the same about the whole '' pls do this, and that for free'' In my honest and not salty opinion i would say that when, some good guy modder decides to ask people what they want on this tread, then i would say it is justified to tell him what you would want, but not spamming the whole tread about it. That is why i shall say BIGGEST THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS DONE ALL THESE WONDERFULL MODS  FOR THIS GAME! Sadly i cannot support you with real money but i shall not ask anything in return. Other than KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, AND THANK YOU AGAIN!. 

Great job modders ^.^ I have compiled a few of your efforts into youtube videos with links to your mods. https://youtu.be/JdlYeYvzZcQ 

Thank you , the mods are awesome ^.^ 

Haha! I just got done watching, Liking and posting on youtube about your vid, and then I come here to read about Haydee on LL, and see you here. :D Your vid is literally open in another tab right now. I'm the guy who basically said "nice try" to the attempt at censoring the massive, massive boobs as they sway around uncontrollably. Ain't a bra in the world that could support those. B)

Edit: She's in Resident Evil Rev 2 already. :P

https://youtu.be/LOfh2hQC9G8

AI - if You can find AI script (I didn't looked into this) then probably, just delete detection of 0 HP

Skyrim/Fallout import - would be nice, but it would be pain in butt :P You could probably import mesh and then manually rig it for Haydee.

Items - yes [sorry for potato quality] You just need model, then You can modify .outfit file with notepad and do really simple coding to force it.

Dead Haydee - interesting question. it seem like Nude mod have "dead" Haydee models in it, specifically Nude_00002. Not sure if they are used tho, may check if I can change that. [edit] NOPE. It's not that :(

Btw, go to Haydee reddit, I posted there compilation of mod tools and "resources".

The problem is the .mesh they are using is coded a bit differently then your standard 2 verity of .mesh's Ive found.  I can create .mesh's that the game does not recognize.  and trying to open the .mesh's that are currently part of the game come up as unrecognized files in the programs that support those 2 variations of .mesh's.   So I guess were pretty much stuck waiting for the dev tools to be able to do much of anything outside of simple re-texturing already existing content.  

Yeah, i´ve noticed that too... i was trying to ¨Merge¨ the body of the vanilla Haydee and the head and hair of the nude mod, I only got a nice floating hair tho xD, theyre probably encrypted, so yeah, we must wait for now :/

I did the EXACT same thing lol.  The big issue with that is the Material file is different for the 2 models.  If you look at the texture (.dds) files of each of them you can see that the body segments was actually shrunk and had the whole face textures added to the dds file.  Since you can only have 1 .skin loaded at a time for the body you can not get the face and the vanilla body without making a brand new .skin, .dds, and .mtl file... so everything lines up properly and points to the correct assets.  You cant do that without being able to open the .meshes to unwrap the UV's... 

Great job modders ^.^ I have compiled a few of your efforts into youtube videos with links to your mods. https://youtu.be/JdlYeYvzZcQ 

Thank you , the mods are awesome ^.^ 

Haha! I just got done watching, Liking and posting on youtube about your vid, and then I come here to read about Haydee on LL, and see you here. :D Your vid is literally open in another tab right now. I'm the guy who basically said "nice try" to the attempt at censoring the massive, massive boobs as they sway around uncontrollably. Ain't a bra in the world that could support those. B)

Edit: She's in Resident Evil Rev 2 already. :P

https://youtu.be/LOfh2hQC9G8

Thanks for watching ^.^ the mods are really good. Cant believe revelations 2 though lol. I would like Haydee in raid. 

Hey guys!, if an honest hard working haydee loving fellow man, such as myself would have the power to request an tiny easy to make ( i hope ) mod for haydee, would someone hear the wish of this pathetic man out? 

So if anyone would do it, i would be the happiest man here. I would want an mod where haydees mask or head the lips and mouth as showing, and if possible such mod would go along with this one: http://steamcommunity.com/app/530890/discussions/5/343787920129469625/   , Since i really like the head piece of that mod! 

Thanks for reading! :) 

All this work is so great! I have still been trying to tinker with the mods but to no avail :(

So as the mods progress they get away from one of the first faces (that I think is the best one), but that body has no anus. Can anyone add the anus to the model pictured below? The face, body, pussy, and skin tone are all good...just need an anus. The dds files can be found below! :D Thanks!

Front: http://i66.tinypic.com/ip2q9k.png

Back: http://i68.tinypic.com/se2ej4.png

Nude_D.dds

Nude_N.dds

Hey guys!, if an honest hard working haydee loving fellow man, such as myself would have the power to request an tiny easy to make ( i hope ) mod for haydee, would someone hear the wish of this pathetic man out? 

So if anyone would do it, i would be the happiest man here. I would want an mod where haydees mask or head the lips and mouth as showing, and if possible such mod would go along with this one: http://steamcommunity.com/app/530890/discussions/5/343787920129469625/   , Since i really like the head piece of that mod! 

Thanks for reading! :) 

You can "force" displaying helmet on nude mod with bit of coding(grab helmet part of code from (whatever wall-e mod is called).outfit, paste into Nude.outfit) and then adding mesh and texture for helmet. It will display helmet AND head, and lips and nose will clip through (and no, You can't disable showing nude head, it's part of bigger model).

AI - if You can find AI script (I didn't looked into this) then probably, just delete detection of 0 HP

Skyrim/Fallout import - would be nice, but it would be pain in butt :P You could probably import mesh and then manually rig it for Haydee.

Items - yes [sorry for potato quality] You just need model, then You can modify .outfit file with notepad and do really simple coding to force it.

Dead Haydee - interesting question. it seem like Nude mod have "dead" Haydee models in it, specifically Nude_00002. Not sure if they are used tho, may check if I can change that. [edit] NOPE. It's not that :(

Btw, go to Haydee reddit, I posted there compilation of mod tools and "resources".

-AI: Any ideas about the location of the script file? My guess would be "Actors.pack", but I can't find a way to open .pack files. I tried with PackFileManager, no success.

-Skyrim/Fallout Imports: I have no experience in rigging, even though I'd love to. Even if I did, I think I wouldn't know how to apply physics to the model. But goddamn, I'd fap with the force of a thousand suns if a fully-rigged horsecock had physics applied to it while Haydee runs. But from what I understood, there's no actual physics, it's all scripted movement.

-Items: I have a few files that could probably be used. If there's a way to convert raw model files, then I have a lot. Any ideas on what you people would like to see? Buttplugs are of course the first thing that comes to my mind. The only problem (besides clipping) is that it would have to follow Haydee's butt movements. Any advice on that?

-Dead Haydees: Well, it's not that important. They're not even ragdolls, they're just props. Man I wish they were ragdolls, I really enjoyed playing with them in Fallout/Skyrim. Pretty entertaining, and can end up in unexpected sexy poses. But oh well, I guess this can't be changed.

Also I saw your Reddit post, but I'm unsure of how to use those ressources. Like I said, I'm pretty much a noob, but I have a strong desire to turn this game into something even more pervert. :)

Ok, so, guys, the devs actually spoke a couple of hours ago, the explained the outfits rather well, and consequently we have managed to get everything working (nudes, meshes combinations, etc), the full models are not yet moddable, so we must wait until last week, (official devs ETA) for the official mod SDK to come out, you just stick a bit to the steam forums mod section for the game, they managed to get some pretty nice results

Here is a OneDrive folder with all the found Outfits so far from:

- Steam

- Loverslab

- Reddit

I even included hair-color variations for all Nude type models and updated all Nude type models, that have been found here, to have best possible anus and vagina combos and eyes.  I try to keep up to date on those 4 sources and update regularly.  The OneDrive folder has the giant Outfits file in rar format and screenshots of all containing outfits (I hope).

OneDrive Haydee Outfits folder (Screenshots + rar file): Download Here

EDIT 2: Found a more convenient way to sort hair colors.  Instead of writing new outfits for each hair color, I wrote the hair colors into the Head category, thus minimizing redundancy of hair colors in the Outfit section and significantly reducing game startup load times.  Updated the .rar pack to reflect these changes.  Updated screenshots to reflect this as well on the OneDrive folder.

EDIT 3: Added +4 more outfits.  Variations of GRIDOX's "Not Nude Version" from Steam Community.  Updated rar file and  screenshots to show this, in the OneDrive folder.  Added Taffy Wet Wild to pack.

EDIT 4: Added my own custom version of:

- Human Head outfit

- Lighter Skin outfit

- Hair Color Variants outfits

- White Suit outfits

Resulting in this:

post-1402733-0-69912000-1475475109_thumb.jpg

post-1402733-0-22930100-1475475132_thumb.jpg

I added it into the rar outfits archive package on OneDrive.

This outfit style might make me braver for that fkn dark room.  Dat dark room...

Watch out for the robot on Level A that spawns when you turn the G level power on.  I had to set my heart on the table so it stops attacking.

EDIT 5: Modified and added a "Human Head" and hair color variant to work with the "Android" outfit.  Here's the result:

post-1402733-0-47786900-1475492415_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-34817500-1475492416_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-32735400-1475492417_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-34614100-1475492418_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-35111900-1475492419_thumb.jpg

Updated Outfits rar archive with these + a few new outits:
+ MegaMilk - Shorts

+ Android Thin

+ Haydee Thin

EDIT 6: Added the thin variant of Human Head:

post-1402733-0-14812400-1475495755_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-14940300-1475495754_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-14266900-1475495753_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-14512800-1475495752_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-17572000-1475495751_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-26113000-1475495750_thumb.jpg

EDIT 7:  Added the Taffy Wet varient of Human Head:

post-1402733-0-34023000-1475497150_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-28892600-1475497151_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-28894700-1475497152_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-36041300-1475497153_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-40536800-1475497154_thumb.jpg

EDIT 8: Added more outfits.  Updated Taffy Wet skin with a texture made by a modder here that even further clears the white area around the lower regions of wet suit.

post-1402733-0-66317200-1475554490_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-63839700-1475554489_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-64982300-1475554488_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-63613700-1475554487_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-63255800-1475554486_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-64452900-1475554485_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-64387800-1475554484_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-65107500-1475554483_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-66199300-1475554482_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-70098200-1475554481_thumb.jpg

EDIT 9:

Oct 5, 2016:

• Added Outfits_Oct5_2016.rar
  • Updated JP Swimsuit
  • Added ClockBack variations to ALL the Nude and Human Head based fits (Thanks Drimakus!)
  • Removed E.V.A From Wall-e on author request from mod download package

Wearing vest(armor) in previous ver of package of Human Heads caused Nude mesh clipping for default "Nude" head only.
I've found and implemented a work-around.

Fixed these outfits:

• Fixed Human Head (Taffy Wet, Skin Lighter) vest wrong mesh alignment for "Nude" default head
  • Fixed Human Head (Suit White, Skin Lighter) vest wrong mesh alignment for "Nude" default head
  • Fixed Human Head (Suit White) vest wrong mesh alignment for "Nude" default head
  • Fixed Human Head vest wrong mesh alignment for "Nude" default head

Screenshots:

post-1402733-0-72380400-1475689807_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-66304300-1475689808_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-67498500-1475689809_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-67136800-1475689810_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-68520100-1475689811_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-70912100-1475689812_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-70353800-1475689813_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-66155400-1475689814_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-66604800-1475689815_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-63986400-1475689869_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-62481300-1475689870_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-63083600-1475689871_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-65146400-1475689872_thumb.jpg

"E.V.A. from Wall-e" by AvrorA can be found here.

EDIT 10:

Oct 5, 2016 (7PM EST):

• Added "Bring It Back Safe" Outfit to pack by Dr McNugget 365
  • Combined and added Classic and Black skin tones to Android Human Head variants in pack
  • Replaced the old with the the new "missing parts" Nude (Black) texture by Skyrim_Sergal
  • Added Mod Credits txt file to pack and OneDrive folder.

Screenshots (Oct 5, 2016 7:28PM EST):

post-1402733-0-04686400-1475710253_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-06625000-1475710254_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-06445000-1475710255_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-09256200-1475710256_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-09256200-1475710256_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-04394900-1475710257_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-04425200-1475710258_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-03795600-1475710259_thumb.jpg

EDIT 11:

Oct 7, 2016:

Oct 7, 2016:

• Upgraded pack to "Outfits_Oct7_2016.rar"
  • Added EHOT outfit breast configurations!
  • Added ALL variations of Haydee that aren't naked to have EHOT configuration options!
  • Added button tex outfit
  • DWahl V1 outfit
  • Added Russian Literature outfit
  • Added Human Head texture fix
  • Added OPPAI outfit
  • Added update of corset outfit packs
  • Added Nude Duck texture update (v3)
  • Added HayleeBiggerTnA outfit packs

Screenshots (Oct 7, 2016):

post-1402733-0-37361500-1475827445_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-36947000-1475827446_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-37420500-1475827447_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-38509500-1475827448_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-36677400-1475827449_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-35907900-1475827450_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-36381400-1475827451_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-39937100-1475827452_thumb.jpgpost-1402733-0-37006300-1475827453_thumb.jpg

These are all the community modders that made this pack possible:

• HyperBosom (Haydee nude mod normal map fix, Haydee hair color Swap, stockings)
  • firesource (Outfits nsfw)
  • HongChina (Nude Mod)
  • Jimmeh (Nude pale mod)
  • Mikisu (Suit d (edit to Firesource))
  • Machamp623 (Suit d (edit to Mikisu edit of Firesource))
  • Werewolf2000ad (mod compilation + extra Robolegs, Red Thigh Highs, Greased Haydee (oiled legs), Dark Skin, and For Luck.)
  • Lorifel (Russian Literature, DangerousCats, Stockings (white and black), Camo Vest)
  • Owlet VII (HaydeeNudeBlack)
  • MONO (Watermelon Flavoured, Topless Haydee, Purple Haydee)
  • No'ark Doso ((black legs) quick 'n dirty mod)
  • Raron (Haydee black and white legs (edit to No'ark Doso black legs))
  • DuckHuntDog (Nude Duck vaginal details)
  • Vuk [VR48] (Outfit variations, customization expansions from existing outfit files (hair, heads, clocks), name sorting, mod pack management, Human Head cut     skin Lighter variations)
  • iiTz Xeno (MegaMilkShorts (edit to MegaMilk Mod))
  • tk1337 (Thin Haydee Retail)
  • Mreff777 (Experimental (Wild) [AKA Taffy Wet Wild])
  • Zachno (Firesource's Racing Stripes and Red Thigh High Variants)
  • Zero (variations of edits)
  • Cryo001 (Japanese School Swimsuit mod (Updated version and with less shine to look like cloth))
  • Winternacht ("Bring It Back Safe" Outfit, "For Luck")
  • Adma Deadwolf Powersuit Hadyee
  • Coops Android Haydee (Slim body mod credit to tk1337)
  • Daft Punk Haydee (Found by Vanessa, author unknown)
  • Drimakus (Clock Back mod)
  • Dr McNugget 365 (Vault-Tec)
  • Skyrim_Sergal (Nude Black missing parts (edit of Owlet VII HaydeeNudeBlack))
  • johnshadows47 (OPM OPPAI!!!
  • black256 (button tex)
  • Yume[夢] (DWahl V1)
  • EHOT (Breast size mod changeable variations)
  • Yukihirou (MashUp Haydee) [Not yet added to mod pack, sorting out dependencies]
  • kalevra (HayleeBiggerTnA)
  • WrylyLL (Human Head texture fix)

And above all, thanks to Majin Vongola for:

• Organizing proper author creditorship
  • Updating us with independent download links
  • Community support and notifications

List updates with every pack update.  Hopefully in the future, the list gets sorted to specify who did what, properly;  However, Haydee developers have announced that Steam Workshop options are being studied for implementation, which means this pack will be temporary until Workshop is officially out.

You will be able to subscribe to individual outfits from individual devs of your favourite outfit types.

Made an edit to the MegaMilk outfit, making the shorts more like, well, shorts. It's really poorly made and needs some work done on it, however I'm sure someone can clean it up and make it better- if anybody wanted to.

Edit - Oops, forgot to turn off my 'git gud' god mode cheat... to turn it off open "MegaMilkShorts.outfit" with notepad or any other text viewer and change the very last line 

ragdoll		"Outfits\Haydee\Haydee2.doll";

to 

ragdoll		"Outfits\Haydee\Haydee.doll";

MegaMilkShorts.rar