Use these if you find aiming in third person too difficult for you: (May work on all kind of monitor, 21:9 curved monitor not sure)

Press shoulder switch key (defaut C key) to swith gun holding pose betwwen iron sight and hip fire, see Images)

Credits to メロン ᕦ(ò_ó*)ᕤ and Sir Tapkomet of Canterlot from http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=773338964

I just adjust things further to perfect the first person experience, hope you enjoy this and go give those 2 a cake or two, not that we will find one anyways...

zoomClose 50.9;
zoomMiddle 60.5;
zoomFar 75.9;

zoomReady -5.5;
heightReady 9.8;
targetReady 999.0;
shoulderReady 03.4;

aimClose -6.7;
aimMiddle 33.0;
aimFar 42.0;

zoomAim -5.5;
heightAim 8.8;
targetAim 999.0;
shoulderAim 01.5;

post-55149-0-09360400-1475821291_thumb.pngpost-55149-0-80880300-1475821305_thumb.png

There is a texture error in HumanHead\Suit_D.dds. This file fixes it.

Was this post aimed at me? If so, thank you very much for correcting my mistake! though I wonder how you can get my cool hetmet if you fix it that way but surely it will work with humanhead outfit.

Use these if you find aiming in third person too difficult for you.....

Ah fk yea that's perfect, thank you, I like your edition better.  You're going down bladebots!  You and your fkn eyeballs!

Added it to my offline mod pack just now, great work!  I'll credit you for it.  Mod pack upload will soon be up.

Use these if you find aiming in third person too difficult for you.....

Ah fk yea that's perfect, thank you, I like your edition better.  You're going down bladebots!  You and your fkn eyeballs!

Added it to my offline mod pack just now, great work!  I'll credit you for it.  Mod pack upload will soon be up.

Glad to be of any help to you, my friend.

When someone will have a little time, i work on the details of the skin and i need the template for the nude body mod or the wireframe.

I continued to work on some details, hands and nails (french manucure)..I'll try to make the details of the legs today

Thank you for helping me!

post-85042-0-16504900-1475826926_thumb.png

When someone will have a little time, i work on the details of the skin and i need the template for the nude body mod or the wireframe.

I continued to work on some details, hands and nails (french manucure)..I'll try to make the details of the legs today

Thank you for helping me!

Is this okay?

post-14684-0-25263700-1475827820_thumb.png

Edit: That attachment lowered the size quite a bit, here's a link to a 4096x4096 version. https://mega.nz/#!xJp20CrA!FjqAHon9vNC5gRCqM2bWu_78_XQOkgS9etWCCk9u52M

I just adjust things further to perfect the first person experience, hope you enjoy this and go give those 2 a cake or two, not that we will find one anyways...

How would you tweak the values to make the game entirely first-person? It'd probably make the platforming suck, but it'd certainly make looking down fun, if you catch my drift :angel:

EDIT: Having played around with the numbers, the camera seems to always be a little off to the side, so an immersive first person view would probably take some modding to accomplish. (Unless I'm wrong)

I've been messing around with the modelling tools and I've made a couple of quick edits to Haydee's nude model. Basically just made her ass and thighs rounder, her waist thinner and gave her even bigger breasts.

wvCd90m.jpg

zsFw9y7.jpg

DnmTzWQ.jpg

Lots of optional sizes, from default to ridiculously big. Some notes, obviously there'll be some clipping issues with the larger breasts sizes and I increased the poly count of the model quite a bit so if you're having trouble running the game you might want to skip this.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!0cxjRJ7C!hGwsZ1FMQSvJpZR29xrZG4DPgG1Uo3p5e0ik2s46T8o

You should increase her thighs as well, that way her ass won't look out of place.

I've been messing around with the modelling tools and I've made a couple of quick edits to Haydee's nude model. Basically just made her ass and thighs rounder, her waist thinner and gave her even bigger breasts.

wvCd90m.jpg

zsFw9y7.jpg

DnmTzWQ.jpg

Lots of optional sizes, from default to ridiculously big. Some notes, obviously there'll be some clipping issues with the larger breasts sizes and I increased the poly count of the model quite a bit so if you're having trouble running the game you might want to skip this.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!0cxjRJ7C!hGwsZ1FMQSvJpZR29xrZG4DPgG1Uo3p5e0ik2s46T8o

You should increase her thighs as well, that way her ass won't look out of place.

Totally agree with that. Please, just make her legs more... voluptuous :)

How would you tweak the values to make the game entirely first-person? It'd probably make the platforming suck, but it'd certainly make looking down fun, if you catch my drift :angel:

EDIT: Having played around with the numbers, the camera seems to always be a little off to the side, so an immersive first person view would probably take some modding to accomplish. (Unless I'm wrong)

Well, I make it only for aiming/shooting, the platforming is still a-ok

wvCd90m.jpg

zsFw9y7.jpg

DnmTzWQ.jpg

Download: https://mega.nz/#!0cxjRJ7C!hGwsZ1FMQSvJpZR29xrZG4DPgG1Uo3p5e0ik2s46T8o

You are my hero =P

Been messing around with the outfit files since I saw the changeable breast size outfit - http://gamebanana.com/skins/150008

The HumanHead and humanHead2 outfit files can be merged by adding a slot for the head. I ended up renaming the hair "Head" slots to "Hair".

Slots can also be added for the clock, skin, etc.

I wonder if we'll eventually be able to customize even the individual sections of the arms and hands? I didn't think we could add slots, but now I'm thinking that this a real possibility.

Maybe we'll also be able to switch the lights and health bar around on all the skins also.

While I'm brainstorming, does anyone think it's possible to give Haydee robot legs that are similar to her arms? I think that'd be cool, but I have no modelling abilities whatsoever.

Got annoyed with the HairBayo glasses matching the hair color so I made them black. Thought I'd share.

EDIT: HyperBosom had a reason for matching the glasses to the hair. Some black shows through the hair in back. To me it is not that noticeable.

EDIT2: Added a non replacer version. You must edit the outfit file you want to add this to, copy and pasting the hair entry. 

Example:

mesh
{
mesh "Outfits\Nude\HairBayo.mesh";
skin "Outfits\Nude\HairBayo.skin";
material "Outfits\BlueHair\HairBayo.mtl";

common true;
mask true;
visor true;
jacket true;

slot "Head" "Bayo (Blue)";
}

and changing it to look like

mesh
{
mesh "Outfits\Nude\HairBayo.mesh";
skin "Outfits\Nude\HairBayo.skin";
material "Outfits\BlueHair\HairBayoBlackGlasses.mtl";

common true;
mask true;
visor true;
jacket true;

slot "Head" "Bayo (Blue Black Glasses)";
}

Edit3: Fixed a path error in the mtl files.

HairBayoGlassesBlack.7z

HairBayoGlassesBlackNonReplacer.7z

HairBayoGlassesBlack mtl fixes.7z