I've been messing around with the modelling tools and I've made a couple of quick edits to Haydee's nude model. Basically just made her ass and thighs rounder, her waist thinner and gave her even bigger breasts.

wvCd90m.jpg

zsFw9y7.jpg

DnmTzWQ.jpg

Lots of optional sizes, from default to ridiculously big. Some notes, obviously there'll be some clipping issues with the larger breasts sizes and I increased the poly count of the model quite a bit so if you're having trouble running the game you might want to skip this.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!0cxjRJ7C!hGwsZ1FMQSvJpZR29xrZG4DPgG1Uo3p5e0ik2s46T8o

Awesome work! Huge thanks man! But images seems broken (atleast for me)

I've been messing around with the modelling tools and I've made a couple of quick edits to Haydee's nude model. Basically just made her ass and thighs rounder, her waist thinner and gave her even bigger breasts.

wvCd90m.jpg

zsFw9y7.jpg

DnmTzWQ.jpg

Lots of optional sizes, from default to ridiculously big. Some notes, obviously there'll be some clipping issues with the larger breasts sizes and I increased the poly count of the model quite a bit so if you're having trouble running the game you might want to skip this.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!0cxjRJ7C!hGwsZ1FMQSvJpZR29xrZG4DPgG1Uo3p5e0ik2s46T8o

Epic work, hope we can see size 6 :D

wvCd90m.jpg

zsFw9y7.jpg

DnmTzWQ.jpg

oh my o.O just when I thought they couldn't get any bigger. Excellent mod Kalevra ^.^

I'm nub and i cannot instal this mod, can you give a ready game with this mode?

Download & extract the rar. file & copy outfits folder. Then past in C:/steamlibrary/steamapps/common/haydee. This will overwrite the original outfits folder & add new content.  Then play ^.^ select mods via the menu screen or ingame via the pause menu. 

Ok, so I've extracted the TnA mod, but I can't get it to show up in the game. So I took the .outfit files from just inside the file and put them with the others. This time they did show up, but the models didn't load in.

Am I the only one having this problem? I've never had to do this with any other model. Surely I'm doing something wrong, but I'm doing the same thing I've done with every other mod.

Ok, so I've extracted the TnA mod, but I can't get it to show up in the game. So I took the .outfit files from just inside the file and put them with the others. This time they did show up, but the models didn't load in.

Am I the only one having this problem? I've never had to do this with any other model. Surely I'm doing something wrong, but I'm doing the same thing I've done with every other mod.

everything in the folder needs to be extracted ^.^ just extract the rar file to haydee/outfits & it will work ^.^

Here's my MashUp, I'm talentless and can only do so much copying and paste from other people so forgive me if something's not up to you guys taste.

P/s: No need to credit me, credit the original modders instead, if any of you modders are offended by this mashup armor I will take it down right away.

attachicon.gifUntitled.pngattachicon.gifUntitled1.pngattachicon.gifUntitled2.png

attachicon.gifMashUp.zip

I like it, it looks crazy & messy. She's a dirty girl ^.^

everything in the folder needs to be extracted ^.^ just extract the rar file to haydee/outfits & it will work ^.^

Here's my MashUp, I'm talentless and can only do so much copying and paste from other people so forgive me if something's not up to you guys taste.

P/s: No need to credit me, credit the original modders instead, if any of you modders are offended by this mashup armor I will take it down right away.

attachicon.gifUntitled.pngattachicon.gifUntitled1.pngattachicon.gifUntitled2.png

attachicon.gifMashUp.zip

button tex

upload

can you see ?

thumb-13eaa3dcce3edf9e407e4efdf2eafe71-b

thumb-29e5b40e24c8eeaee4523a688ae4ca11-b

The vest armor does not come off the skin tone button tex o.O I thought I had two vests when one dropped on the floor ^.^ & the blue button tex doesn't put the vest armor on lol 

attachicon.gifMashUp.zip

Cant seem to get this mod to work, installed to the outfits folder but its not showing up :(

Make sure the folder and the.outfit file is in the outfit folder, I think you put the mashup folder in the outfit folder so the game can't recognize the mod.

P/S: When all else fail, just copy the suit_n, suit_e, suit_s, suitd and mask..._d into the original haydee folder and have it rewrite the haydee outfit.

attachicon.gifMashUp.zip

button tex

upload

can you see ?

The vest armor does not come off the skin tone button tex o.O I thought I had two vests when one dropped on the floor ^.^ & the blue button tex doesn't put the vest armor on lol 

English is difficalt to me.

If you open type_outfit_file so you find a chenged vest node.

settled?

post-574326-0-79079700-1475798777_thumb.png

Make sure the folder and the.outfit file is in the outfit folder, I think you put the mashup folder in the outfit folder so the game can't recognize the mod.

P/S: When all else fail, just copy the suit_n, suit_e, suit_s, suitd and mask..._d into the original haydee folder and have it rewrite the haydee outfit.

yup, got it working. Thank you ^.^

button tex

upload

can you see ?

English is difficalt to me.

If you open type_outfit_file so you find a chenged vest node.

settled?

no, I changed the true to false but nothing changed (it  worked for the nude mod armor clipping) but its cool. I really like the Button Tex Mods. Thank you ^.^ 

wvCd90m.jpg

zsFw9y7.jpg

DnmTzWQ.jpg

Wow, nice work. Think we could get a version of size 5 with her normal head and arms? Looks great.

I kinda stopped working on this and I don't plan to continue. So if anyone wants it, here is my emission map.

attachicon.gifEmission.rar

It looks like this right now.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=771729788

I can't figure out why my Haydee is white instead of black. I've never had this much difficulty with any of the mods before. I put the suit.mtl , suit_E.dds , and the suit_E.pdn file in a folder named Emissions and made an outfit file which directs to that folder Emissions and it doesn't look right. I even tried moving the files into the default Haydee folder and she's still white. Am I missing something?

post-1406438-0-47089100-1475807258_thumb.jpg

I kinda stopped working on this and I don't plan to continue. So if anyone wants it, here is my emission map.

attachicon.gifEmission.rar

It looks like this right now.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=771729788

I can't figure out why my Haydee is white instead of black. I've never had this much difficulty with any of the mods before. I put the suit.mtl , suit_E.dds , and the suit_E.pdn file in a folder named Emissions and made an outfit file which directs to that folder Emissions and it doesn't look right. I even tried moving the files into the default Haydee folder and she's still white. Am I missing something?

Open the suit.mtl and then the *name of mod*.outfit with notepad and you will see for yourself that the path may be wrong somewhere, fix it.

p/s: The guy does say in his readme that the suit.mtl is just an example for you to see, not to copy, you create one yourself, now open it with notepad, think hard, brainstorm in 10 min then "Just Do it"!

You can thank me later

p/s 2: a suit_e, suit_s, suit_n... is just a bonus to texture modding, the meat and bome are the suit_d, only the standalone suit_d can be an outfit of its own.

and here's instruction:

leave the pdn file alone if you don't know how to edit texture, 

open the suit.mtl of the outfit you want

copy this: emissionMap "Outfits\NAME OF THE FOLDER THE SUIT.MTL YOU'RE EDITING RIGHT NOW\Suit_E.dds";

finally, put the suit_e into that same folder.

Hope my instruction is clear enough.= to help you.

wvCd90m.jpg

zsFw9y7.jpg

DnmTzWQ.jpg

Can you make it with blue eyes?

Just adding to the community modders list by Vuk. So we know who contributed to what ^.^ Sorry If I missed anybody ^.^

In no particular order :-

[Credit list given]

Thanks again to all the mod authors, user's, & the community for keeping the mods coming & spending your free time making these awesome mods ^.^ 

You're a huge help.  Thanks a lot for this!

attachicon.gifMashUp.zip

Could you tell me which sources you used for which file?  I want to include this great outfit idea and credit you in the modpack but I want to reference links in .outfit to use existing resources rather then redundantly store copies of existing files in mod pack that you stored as an independent download.

Hint: If you used my mod pack, just list/reference the folders the assets are from in the Outfits dir, that will do.

attachicon.gifMashUp.zip

Could you tell me which sources you used for which file?  I want to include this great outfit idea and credit you in the modpack but I want to reference links in .outfit to use existing resources rather then redundantly store copies of existing files in mod pack that you stored as an independent download.

Hint: If you used my mod pack, just list/reference the folders the assets are from in the Outfits dir, that will do.

off the top of my head, there are megamilk outfit, racingstripe outfit, taffywetwild outfit, for luck outfit, extra dark outfit, Emission file suit_e, haydee android, specular map suit_s from Daft that I modified to make Extra dark legs look like a pantyhose.

... and that's all.

Thank for your hard work Vuk, I appreciate it!

This is the result I get: attachicon.gif 20161007015011_1.jpg

Do you have any custom files from modders from \Haydee\ folder in \Outfits\ ?

Ah, I see what you mean there. 

No I didn't do anything important, the most work I did was on the suid_d that I get creative throwing this and that from other mods into to make.

here's the list of things in my mashup mod:

vest_d: megamilk (as seen in images,not uploaded)

maskrobo_d: mine

suit_n: haydeemagic2 (as seen in images, not uploaded)

suit_n: haydreeandroid

suit_s: modified suit_s from Daft outfit

suit_e: emission file from Emission mod

suid_d -  heavily modified dds file from these outfits : 

+Megamilk 

+Racingstripe (alternative more detailled version)

+Taffywet wild (alternative ver. of Taffywet someone did)

+Forluck

+Extradark

+Haydee Android

+Eva in love (for the sci-fi helmet inspiration)

P/s: I use button tex outfit as a template for my mashup mod so you may have to edit the path from the buttontex.outfit