here are a few of the community links for the mods I haver used (thank you modders - I know I have forgot some) 

vest camo by lorifel 

I'm having some trouble getting the camo vest to work. I tried just dropping the vest file into the main Haydee folder under
SteamApps/common/Haydee/Outfits/Haydee
and replacing the vanilla Vest_D.dds, but it didn't seem to work. I also tried making it's own folder and outfit file like other mods and that didn't seem to work either. 

Thanks to everybody for making these mods!

P.S.
This is my first post. I tried to change my avatar, but it didn't seem to let me. Is there a requirement to be met before you can change your avatar? Thanks.

Edit: I figured it out. I was putting it in the original Haydee folder and than trying to see it using different outfits. You have to put it in each individual folder for each respective outfit. I figured this out after using the dangerouscats mod so thanks to that guy! 

There are two outfits that we need: Futa/Shemale and nude with helmet. The helmet has the health gauge on it, so you can't actually play (successfully) with the standard nude mods at the moment, at least without switching back and forth.

you can edit the outfit file to show the "clock" it looks fine on peggy hair

woah! Which mod has the maks! That looks awesome. I have added so many mods its getting difficult to remember who made what? I will be adding another video to youtube with most of the new mods (I upload a video & 3 new mods come out lol) but I would love to showcase that beautiful mask ^.^

Just so you know, the mask is the gas mask found in game in the Red Zone, I believe. Not trying to attack or go off on you, but it might actually benefit you to get into the game a little bit. Unless you're playing at snails pace, in which case, I can completely understand.

Oh cool. Thanks. I have spent a'lot of time editing mod compilation videos ^.^ but honestly, I'm not very good at the game & have come a cropper in the water room with the blue switches. & the other path is full of enemies & I run out of bullets :( I Need to git gud ^.^ 

Well, just a tip then, you won't be able to do the first Blue Zone room without first clearing what you can on the Green Zone, then Red Zone (partially), then Yellow Zone (Inside Green Zone, requires Gas Mask), and back to Red Zone (finishing it off).

There are two outfits that we need: Futa/Shemale and nude with helmet. The helmet has the health gauge on it, so you can't actually play (successfully) with the standard nude mods at the moment, at least without switching back and forth.

A helmet where her chin and lips are showing is pretty much all I'm looking for in that department. God I wish I could model.

it seems modeling isnt the hard part here.  its getting the game to recognize anything thats not already been made by them.  Editing the .dds files is no big deal.  If I could actually figure out the program they are using the make these .meshes I may be able to pull off something more unique. rather then recycling the same things people have already been doing.

well .mesh is a generic file type used by unity if i remember correctly. yo need the tools used my the devs to correctly decode them. which they are going to release as modding tools. soon too i think

a mesh its not necessarily a file type used excusively by unity, the format its given to any polygonal structure/asset created on a 3d modeling software capable of working with textures, mipmaps and many other things in a common environment.

The problem is the .mesh they are using is coded a bit differently then your standard 2 verity of .mesh's Ive found.  I can create .mesh's that the game does not recognize.  and trying to open the .mesh's that are currently part of the game come up as unrecognized files in the programs that support those 2 variations of .mesh's.   So I guess were pretty much stuck waiting for the dev tools to be able to do much of anything outside of simple re-texturing already existing content.  

The problem is the .mesh they are using is coded a bit differently then your standard 2 verity of .mesh's Ive found.  I can create .mesh's that the game does not recognize.  and trying to open the .mesh's that are currently part of the game come up as unrecognized files in the programs that support those 2 variations of .mesh's.   So I guess were pretty much stuck waiting for the dev tools to be able to do much of anything outside of simple re-texturing already existing content.  

Yeah, i´ve noticed that too... i was trying to ¨Merge¨ the body of the vanilla Haydee and the head and hair of the nude mod, I only got a nice floating hair tho xD, theyre probably encrypted, so yeah, we must wait for now :/

Requested Haydee mods:

-Save anywhere. Can be with or without the limited saves mechanic, I don't care. I just want to be able to save before I go into somewhere I know is dangerous, and not have to backtrack extensively, especially considering it doubles the trip time and actually takes longer than just dying and doing everything over (whereupon you can do it more efficiently). It's just frustrating.

-Free camera on death. What's the point of such a restricted camera? Isn't it supposed to be a sex appeal game? At least let me go look at Haydee to offset how annoying it is to die. Why am I stuck to the point of death while she goes skidding off into the distance?

-Bigger FOV. Obviously.

Yeah, i´ve noticed that too... i was trying to ¨Merge¨ the body of the vanilla Haydee and the head and hair of the nude mod, I only got a nice floating hair tho xD, theyre probably encrypted, so yeah, we must wait for now :/

Actually this guy made working (yes, I checked...) script for his 3D converter... load only tho :(

I don't know, maybe if we bomb him with "thanks" and requests he would add more functionality?

btw, if You want some of my mods (I did color swaps of hair and nude "kit" for modding) I uploaded few on Haydee subreddit