So I updated my bigger tna mod. Changed the shape a bit and added support for Haydee's default costume.

To install, extract the zip to your Outfits folder. If you're upgrading from the previous version, replace everything and delete the old .outfit files because they're no longer necessary. See the included readme for more details.

attachicon.gif20161008165534_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20161008165553_1.jpg

Epic work... any chance we might see size 6? :P

Also added Taffy Wet Wild to Outfit pack.  Steam user comments for that one are hilarious.  Good job Mref777 lol.

Here's how they look:

attachicon.gif20161003095836_1.jpgattachicon.gif20161003232046_1.jpgattachicon.gif20161003232051_1.jpgattachicon.gif20161003232104_1.jpgattachicon.gif20161003232115_1.jpgattachicon.gif20161003232117_1.jpgattachicon.gif20161003232118_1.jpgattachicon.gif20161003232119_1.jpgattachicon.gif20161003232129_1.jpgattachicon.gif20161003232138_1.jpgattachicon.gif20161003232429_1.jpg

I'll have to find these comments.

Just a little silly mod I made... Golden Cow

https://yadi.sk/d/Fkmu7hCZwULwA

P.S: recomend you to use Wider Assed Version of mesh... for full experience ;)

No golden Cow for me :( I get a 'Wider' Purple Haydee lol. 

I have added various changes & updates to my outfits folder (updated mods, new mods ect. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66348-haydee-modding/?p=1698762)

so they may be a conflict with the outfit file reading the mod.

When someone will have a little time, i work on the details of the skin and i need the template for the nude body mod or the wireframe.

I continued to work on some details, hands and nails (french manucure)..I'll try to make the details of the legs today

Thank you for helping me!

do you have this outfit available for download

Just a little silly mod I made... Golden Cow

https://yadi.sk/d/Fkmu7hCZwULwA

P.S: recomend you to use Wider Assed Version of mesh... for full experience ;)

No golden Cow for me :( I get a 'Wider' Purple Haydee lol.

I have added various changes & updates to my outfits folder (updated mods, new mods ect. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66348-haydee-modding/?p=1698762)

so they may be a conflict with the outfit file reading the mod.

Hmm, i took "Grape" outfit for the base so maybe this is a thing but for me it works normal. Gonna check and fix sht.

...Guess what? Some moron (me) doesn't check mtl file. Just redownload. It works now.

So I updated my bigger tna mod. Changed the shape a bit and added support for Haydee's default costume.

To install, extract the zip to your Outfits folder. If you're upgrading from the previous version, replace everything and delete the old .outfit files because they're no longer necessary. See the included readme for more details.

attachicon.gif20161008165534_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20161008165553_1.jpg

Epic work... any chance we might see size 6? :P

Come on we all know thats have to happen eventualy :D

Hey does anyone know if progress on this mod is still being worked on? http://steamcommunity.com/app/530890/discussions/5/343787920119206294/

Found by hacksore85 - wider assed Haydee (who's the mod author?)

kalevra - HayleeBiggerTnA (increased the poly count of the model quite a bit so if you're having trouble running the game you might want to skip this)
UPDATE (08/10/2016) - See the included readme for more details -

LeiLeiLover - HaydeeBiggerTnA Ashen White Texture.zip

I am a rookie when it comes to modding. The only mods I have successfully installed are skyrim mods and I had to watch tutorials on those. I read the post in this forum or atleast I think they did and the post said just to "put the folders in the outfits file" but I have seem to run into some errors. For example I take the haydeeandroid.outfit folder and drag it onto the outfit folder. When i launch the game and in the main menu I go to the outfits tap and i select the android option and haydee that is in the background is missing a body and all of her colors that were once black like the joints turn white. This is where I DL the outfit files.
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AGxegZjKWKme77A&id=DF6FDB285C7FBAC%2154539&cid=0DF6FDB285C7FBAC

The mods been updated as of the 8th October 2016. For the latest version go here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66348-haydee-modding/?p=1700855

Original post:

I've been messing around with the modelling tools and I've made a couple of quick edits to Haydee's nude model. Basically just made her ass and thighs rounder, her waist thinner and gave her even bigger breasts.

wvCd90m.jpg

zsFw9y7.jpg

DnmTzWQ.jpg

Lots of optional sizes, from default to ridiculously big. Some notes, obviously there'll be some clipping issues with the larger breasts sizes and I increased the poly count of the model quite a bit so if you're having trouble running the game you might want to skip this.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!0cxjRJ7C!hGwsZ1FMQSvJpZR29xrZG4DPgG1Uo3p5e0ik2s46T8o

Why are some body parts censored and how can i fix that?

I love playing with your mod, but I gotta ask, is there some way to have the nude body's tits while having all of the other robot parts? 

like could you have a robo-body without the weird robo uni-boob leotard? 

Really nice idea! And a possibility to change butt size independently from breasts would be nice too (with even more polys for bigger butts).

Because now we have 3 butt sizes (the bigger the breast - the bigger the butt), and to get the biggest ass now we have to choose the size 5 boobs.

So it would be nice to have for example size 1 breasts and size 5 butt (or 4, or 3).

I wanted to try and make this on my own, but found absolutely no tutorials.

At least I managed to make HaydeeBiggerTnA outfit with brighter skin (looks much better in my opinion) and uncensored version of HumanNudeBiggerTnA.

By the way, there is a small bug with HaydeeBiggerTnA outfit. Some white lines keep appearing and moving on the border of the vent panel on Haydee's back when you look straight on it, especially when standing in shadow. Maybe there are some 1 pixel width hole or clipping. Other costumes don't have this problem. Hope this gets fixed.

I love playing with your mod, but I gotta ask, is there some way to have the nude body's tits while having all of the other robot parts? 

Really nice idea! And a possibility to change butt size independently from breasts would be nice too (with even more polys for bigger butts).

Because now we have 3 butt sizes (the bigger the breast - the bigger the butt), and to get the biggest ass now we have to choose the size 5 boobs.

So it would be nice to have for example size 1 breasts and size 5 butt (or 4, or 3).

At least I managed to make HaydeeBiggerTnA outfit with brighter skin (looks much better in my opinion) and uncensored version of HumanNudeBiggerTnA.

By the way, there is a small bug with HaydeeBiggerTnA outfit. Some white lines keep appearing and moving on the border of the vent panel on Haydee's back when you look straight on it, especially when standing in shadow. Maybe there are some 1 pixel width hole or clipping. Other costumes don't have this problem. Hope this gets fixed.

Well, making different breast and butt size combos is possible but that's a lot of work and I'm lazy. Maybe I'll upload my .max file for people to generate their own meshes in 3dsmax or something.

And yeah I've noticed that issue with the cyborg body. I didn't join up those seams properly because I'm an idiot. I fixed it already and it'll come with the next update whenever I put that together.

Can't believe this game went under my radar for so long!

A lot of people complain about the controls the camera or w/e but i think it's fine or pretty much perfect once you get the hang of it.

One thing, i'm playing with some of the nude body mods, and I tried installing the Clockback mod but for some reason the breastplate..(? if you can call it that? Texture of it seems to tell me it's some kind of kevlar? ) still shows up and clips through her breasts, and i'm just wondering how I can get it just like some of the screenshots and videos i've seen where she's nude with the clock/health indicator on her back and the armour is invisible when equipped?

Also, how modifiable is this game exactly? Curious if we can make new animations and new entities/enemies. Would be pretty cool to have some kind of robo-dildo attached the the walls in save rooms for Haydee to use, and maybe 'recharge' her HP ;)

One thing, i'm playing with some of the nude body mods, and I tried installing the Clockback mod but for some reason the breastplate..(? if you can call it that? Texture of it seems to tell me it's some kind of kevlar? ) still shows up and clips through her breasts, and i'm just wondering how I can get it just like some of the screenshots and videos i've seen where she's nude with the clock/health indicator on her back and the armour is invisible when equipped?

As far as I can understand you can edit .outfit file for your mod to do so.

Well, making different breast and butt size combos is possible but that's a lot of work and I'm lazy. Maybe I'll upload my .max file for people to generate their own meshes in 3dsmax or something.

.max files and some (video?) tutorial would be really cool!

And yeah I've noticed that issue with the cyborg body. I didn't join up those seams properly because I'm an idiot. I fixed it already and it'll come with the next update whenever I put that together.

Don't give up :D mens dreams are at stake here