Quick mashup I did from some of the demo files using the new outfit flags. Haydee will wear her armor now (not the jacket).

needs some texture work to update it to Duck's V3 nude and a new life clock. HaydeeDemoBodyMashupHair.outfit is optional and adds the Outfit pack's hairs. This outfit requires the Nude outfit from the pack.

DemoBodyMashup.7z

Can anybody with 3DS Max experience help me out? I was successful in exporting my barefoot Haydee mesh from 3D Studio Max but I'm stumbling when it comes to exporting the texture.

I've actually got all the materials properly loaded in the scene (it looks fine on 3DS Max) but I can't figure out how to export the dds files correctly, I tried renering to texture but it doesn't export all of the materials, just the original ones.

Can anybody with 3DS Max experience help me out? I was successful in exporting my barefoot Haydee mesh from 3D Studio Max but I'm stumbling when it comes to exporting the texture.

I've actually got all the materials properly loaded in the scene (it looks fine on 3DS Max) but I can't figure out how to export the dds files correctly, I tried renering to texture but it doesn't export all of the materials, just the original ones.

Somebody help this man pronto!

I'd love a fully naked barefoot outfit without any gloves or shoes.

bonus points if we can get the appropriate footstep sounds too! Also wonder if it's possible to to make a whole range of flesh impact sounds, like when she pulls herself up you can hear her bare tits slap against the surface etc.

According to this

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2075

The program can't export dds files. The recommendation there is to export the file as something else then convert it to dds.

Alright, so after a lot of extensive testing I managed to break out a pretty good edit of the NudeLighter outfit/variant in the megapack.
 I really like DhD's nude that he did, solely because of the details he put into the genital region. I just wasn't all that keen on the reddish pubes which somewhat limited my choice of hair color, and all the other nude outfits were lacking sorely in the details dept down under. Of these NudeLighter was the one I liked the most, has a nice landing strip and a good normal map on it too, so I figured why the hell not, this one will be my test candidate.

Thus a search my HDD for good, quality source images of girl's booty holes and vagooners, and some tinkering in Gimp and checking in game several times to get it just right ( seriously I had to move the anus up and down like, 5 times ). That's how this patch was born.

Anyways, i'll let the screens speak for themselves.

post-2558-0-15935800-1476161502_thumb.jpg

post-2558-0-29387200-1476161518_thumb.jpg

post-2558-0-75088500-1476161540_thumb.jpg

post-2558-0-92797200-1476161562_thumb.jpg

NudeLighter Upgrade.rar

Also, huge credits for the original maker of the NudeLighter skin texture. If it wasn't for them this edit probably would have never happened.

EDIT: Also, if anyone can direct me to some pubic hair brushes that I can use in Gimpshop, I'll be more than glad to make a version with a bigger bush!

So I updated my bigger tna mod. Changed the shape a bit and added support for Haydee's default costume.

I love playing with your mod, but I gotta ask, is there some way to have the nude body's tits while having all of the other robot parts? 

like could you have a robo-body without the weird robo uni-boob leotard? 

Really nice idea! And a possibility to change butt size independently from breasts would be nice too (with even more polys for bigger butts).

Because now we have 3 butt sizes (the bigger the breast - the bigger the butt), and to get the biggest ass now we have to choose the size 5 boobs.

So it would be nice to have for example size 1 breasts and size 5 butt (or 4, or 3).

I wanted to try and make this on my own, but found absolutely no tutorials.

At least I managed to make HaydeeBiggerTnA outfit with brighter skin (looks much better in my opinion) and uncensored version of HumanNudeBiggerTnA.

By the way, there is a small bug with HaydeeBiggerTnA outfit. Some white lines keep appearing and moving on the border of the vent panel on Haydee's back when you look straight on it, especially when standing in shadow. Maybe there are some 1 pixel width hole or clipping. Other costumes don't have this problem. Hope this gets fixed.

Well, making different breast and butt size combos is possible but that's a lot of work and I'm lazy. Maybe I'll upload my .max file for people to generate their own meshes in 3dsmax or something.

And yeah I've noticed that issue with the cyborg body. I didn't join up those seams properly because I'm an idiot. I fixed it already and it'll come with the next update whenever I put that together.

Don't give up :D mens dreams are at stake here

Yeah I'd like Breastsize 1 and Buttsize 5 too! Is it possible to mix it up at least at the Haydee model (here you could use the helmet slider, too;))

Has anyone requested a cock and balls version? If not, I'd like to request that.  And by requesting I do mean I am willing to pay someone to do it and make it look like a seamless part of the body.  

If there's anyone willing and interested in actually doing it, contact me through PM and we can discuss it.  Like I said, I am willing to pay someone to do this.

Has anyone requested a cock and balls version? If not, I'd like to request that.  And by requesting I do mean I am willing to pay someone to do it and make it look like a seamless part of the body.  

If there's anyone willing and interested in actually doing it, contact me through PM and we can discuss it.  Like I said, I am willing to pay someone to do this.

A futa version of haydee would be great but not that easy. You would have to make a new model to make it work. And of course it wouldnt be complete without jiggle physics.

A futa version of haydee would be great but not that easy. You would have to make a new model to make it work. And of course it wouldnt be complete without jiggle physics.

Yeah and that's why I am offering to pay someone to do it because I know it would cost them more effort to work towards doing something like that.  It's something I would love to see and something I would be willing to put money towards and eventually have it out for free for everyone else to use.

Yeah and that's why I am offering to pay someone to do it because I know it would cost them more effort to work towards doing something like that.  It's something I would love to see and something I would be willing to put money towards and eventually have it out for free for everyone else to use.

And as soon it its made there will be a Bigger CnB mod to make her parts sizeable. Im sure someone can pull it off.

Hey guys. I've returned, this time I went did an edit to the lovely original Haydee nude texture, which sadly was missing some under carriage detail.
So, now there's a more visible pussy and anus. Also, as an added bonus I made a version with a nice bush which is courtesy of Depog's awesome Nordic Warmaiden Hair from Skyrim!

( pictured is the hairy version )
post-2558-0-66539700-1476230854_thumb.jpg
post-2558-0-34486900-1476230869_thumb.jpg
post-2558-0-94716300-1476230910_thumb.jpg

As far as installation goes, this is more of a freeform patch. In the screenshots I used DuckHuntDog's nude mode as a base, and just replaced his pale texture with this one, and also using his excellent normal map with it. I'm sure this can be patched over Kalevra's TnA body textures ( that is, once i find the directory his outfits link to for their textures ) 

Huge thanks to Haydee Interactive(?), Depog, and Hongchina for this one.

DefaultNude Enhanced.rar

Is it wrong I want a mod with a little more haydee belly paunch?

Alright, so after a lot of extensive testing I managed to break out a pretty good edit of the NudeLighter outfit/variant in the megapack.

I really like DhD's nude that he did, solely because of the details he put into the genital region. I just wasn't all that keen on the reddish pubes which somewhat limited my choice of hair color, and all the other nude outfits were lacking sorely in the details dept down under. Of these NudeLighter was the one I liked the most, has a nice landing strip and a good normal map on it too, so I figured why the hell not, this one will be my test candidate.

Thus a search my HDD for good, quality source images of girl's booty holes and vagooners, and some tinkering in Gimp and checking in game several times to get it just right ( seriously I had to move the anus up and down like, 5 times ). That's how this patch was born.

attachicon.gif20161010234456_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20161010234511_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20161010234436_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20161010234522_1.jpg

attachicon.gifNudeLighter Upgrade.rar

Also, huge credits for the original maker of the NudeLighter skin texture. If it wasn't for them this edit probably would have never happened.

EDIT: Also, if anyone can direct me to some pubic hair brushes that I can use in Gimpshop, I'll be more than glad to make a version with a bigger bush!

how did you get haydee to pose with her lags open?

E Z

Just holster any weapons you have ( unarmed ), crouch, and hold right click.

I wish there was a way to get her to roll onto her back with her legs up just like when a bot hits her while crouching. Kind of like by doing what i said above, but by also double tapping the backwards key once you get her legs spread.

E Z

Just holster any weapons you have ( unarmed ), crouch, and hold right click.

I wish there was a way to get her to roll onto her back with her legs up just like when a bot hits her while crouching. Kind of like by doing what i said above, but by also double tapping the backwards key once you get her legs spread.

I think a few more poses could be in order for haydee, like the crouching open legged while using the detonator animation.

I have attempted to make my HumanHead body have a lighter face to match the body that I'd made though I can't seem to edit the nude.dds file for the head in paint.net without somehow having a untextured color devoid rendering of the actual nude body type showing up and displaying it's animations alongside with a fully textured android body. 

So could anyone help me out?

If paint.net is giving you trouble, I've successfully edited and exported dds files through a GIMP plugin.

Thanks I'm as new as they come to this and I've never used GIMP before but I'll give it a crack right now.

Hi!

I use this converter to make PNGs with transparency to transparent DDSes (I'm guy that made colorful hair)

https://vvvv.org/contribution/dds-converter

IMHO best settings for that are: Output-RGBA, options- Mipmaps and Alpha

I'm sure Paint.net can output them too, but I didn't cared (because of batch processing)

PS:

I'm working on dual-tone (and fix for regular one, one texture seem to be somewhat glitched) hair sdk, think this but in any color combo.

Well thanks for the advice and I have to tell you I look forward to seeing that hair. That girl is gorgeous.

LustyMonster did you copy the whole pack into the outfits folder? Some of them are dependent on others.

I Just put in the (oufitname).outfit file in the outfit folder or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Haydee\Outfits\Haydee. 

There is another folder with the same name as the outfit im trying to install containing .mesh .mtl .skin .dds files that I copyed to this location.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Haydee\Outfits\Haydee

This was the ending result

http://tinypic.com/r/jv0h85/9

If that is the case I assume I need to install Haydee Thin and Haydee_A for the mod to work properly? (corresponding to the outfit section on the main menu)

LustyMonster did you copy the whole pack into the outfits folder? Some of them are dependent on others.

I Just put in the (oufitname).outfit file in the outfit folder. The Android outfit that I want to install uses the "thin" body If I recall so would i also need to install that?. There is another folder with the same name as the outfit im trying to install containing .meshe .mtl .skin .dds files but I dont really know where to put them. Do i just put those files at this location and let them overwrite?

If you mean HumanHead_AndroidNude.outfit then you have to place it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Haydee\Outfits

The Outfits_Oct7_2016 version also requires the HaydeeAndroid, EHOT, Nude, BlackHair, BlueHair, GreenHair, OrangeHair, PurpleHair, MotokoHair, RedHair, WhiteHair, and ClockBack folders.

Opening the game.log file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Haydee is a good way to see what is missing.

I Just put in the (oufitname).outfit file in the outfit folder. The Android outfit that I want to install uses the "thin" body If I recall so would i also need to install that?. There is another folder with the same name as the outfit im trying to install containing .meshe .mtl .skin .dds files but I dont really know where to put them. Do i just put those files at this location and let them overwrite?

If you mean HumanHead_AndroidNude.outfit then you have to place it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Haydee\Outfits

The Outfits_Oct7_2016 version also requires the HaydeeAndroid, EHOT, Nude, BlackHair, BlueHair, GreenHair, OrangeHair, PurpleHair, MotokoHair, RedHair, WhiteHair, and ClockBack folders.

Opening the game.log file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Haydee is a good way to see what is missing.

Oh...That is beyond useful...Thank you ill try correcting my mistakes using the game.log file.

So here's a new outfit,

MrEffLatexTnA

It's got the TnA body mesh with the android head, It's fully black but there are slits for the butthole and the pussy. There's also a barcode above her butt which I thought went along with the dispensible body thing going on in the game. 

You can obviously just take that Suit_D.dds file and drop it into and costume folder if you want that skin on another body. I do have a slim human head version as well but I have had a few beers and It's currently 2:12am.

I hope you guys/gals like the outfit and I hope somebody out there is working on a butt jiggle run and walk animation cause I'm sick of that static butt just being so damn stiff while it's obviously just dying to wiggle all around. Somebody make that thing wobble okay?

Cheers!

EDIT - I did not actually include the BiggerTnA outfit in this file like it says, You'll need to get this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66348-haydee-modding/?p=1700855

The TnA mods pretty great but it has a higher polygon to round out the curves so if you're system is not handling this well you might just want to take my suit_D.dds file and pop that into another outfit if you really want to give it a try.

MrEff777LatexTnA.7z