Why stop at 6, i see no reason to limit peoples choices if its not too much hassle

You cant stop boobies anyway :D

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Eternal Boobies Forever!!! :D

And...Stockings and garterbelts.

Dear modders! More stockings mods and skins for Haydee and many other games,please! :shy:

ButtonTex update.

Ver7 blue color remake and plus old version

thumb-ac98dd2758832c3d28c9874c72b5df46-b

thumb-535f2c08fb4f6d0e13acbef9c65ae7be-b

where should I drop the actor files? Haydee\Actors\Haydee? I have a actors.pack but no Actors/Haydee folder o.O

You need to unpack the Actors.pack found in your PACK Folder. Copy the Actors.pack and paste in Haydee root directory, this will make things simpler for you and know where to find the unpacked data. Now that you have Actors.pack in the root directory, just click and drag the Actors.pack over to unpacker.exe and a window will pop up and will close when it's done. Your unpacked Actors will be in the Unpacked Data folder. Go into unpacked data folder and copy and paste the unpacked Actors folder in Haydee root directory.  From within that folder, you can do the textures edits and doll replacement and this will take immediate effect in game the next time you fire it up. Hope this is a clear enough explanation lol

Can someone make an example "skin" showing and labeling all the different parts of the picture? That way it'd show what was where. "Leg", "Upper Arm", "Lower Arm", "Finger 1", etc. I'm incredibly limited on my ability to make things because I honestly just don't know where everything is. It's incredibly hard for me to see where everything is easily, and a skin that showed me exactly what everything was in a skin image would be very helpful.

For example, I'd like to make skins with different arm and finger colors. But because I don't know where to color for the arm portions and finger portions, I can't make anything.

Also, I know for a fact that the face warps in a sort of way, but I can't hammer out exactly what that is. If the labels could show how something placed on that portion of the skin would have to be placed for it to come out in a straight line, that would be wonderful.

I thought of these examples on a character from Gravity Falls when I was typing this:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/gravityfalls/images/3/35/S1e3_works_for_me.png/revision/latest?cb=20130307012841

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gravityfalls/images/3/36/S1e3_miner.png/revision/latest?cb=20120704090009

Let me know if you have any questions about my request. Or if it's just not possible, let me know that too.

ButtonTex update.

where should I drop the actor files? Haydee\Actors\Haydee? I have a actors.pack but no Actors/Haydee folder o.O

You need to unpack the Actors.pack found in your PACK Folder. Copy the Actors.pack and paste in Haydee root directory, this will make things simpler for you and know where to find the unpacked data. Now that you have Actors.pack in the root directory, just click and drag the Actors.pack over to unpacker.exe and a window will pop up and will close when it's done. Your unpacked Actors will be in the Unpacked Data folder. Go into unpacked data folder and copy and paste the unpacked Actors folder in Haydee root directory.  From within that folder, you can do the textures edits and doll replacement and this will take immediate effect in game the next time you fire it up. Hope this is a clear enough explanation lol

Worked like a charm ^.^ thank you black256.

Why stop at 6, i see no reason to limit peoples choices if its not too much hassle

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Dear modders! More stockings mods and skins for Haydee and many other games,please! :shy:

Here you go.

th_619137882_001_123_462lo.jpg th_619142274_002_123_365lo.jpg th_619144165_003_123_217lo.jpg
th_619146506_004_123_129lo.jpg

Put this in Outfits\StockingsWhite and HumanHead folder for replace.

Suit_D.dds

Can someone help me? I've only recently, installed the  Daft tna mod and now on Hooters,DwhalV.2,Golden Cow, and button text(updated) I get this http://imgur.com/a/ndyl8 anyone know what wrong? I've uninstalling and re-installing those mods but it still comes out the same :-/

Try installing one mod at a time and see which one screws up for ya. From the image, I'm guessing one of the mods mesh is corrupted. You should check your download.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Here you go.

th_619137882_001_123_462lo.jpg th_619142274_002_123_365lo.jpg th_619144165_003_123_217lo.jpg

which mode you need for that? cant find anything called stockings

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Here you go.

uhm, i may be dumb but where in the thread is the human head for outfits located?

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Here you go.

uhm, i may be dumb but where in the thread is the human head for outfits located?

It comes with the megapack.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/530890/discussions/5/343787920139423588/

ButtonTex update.

So this replaced the non-player ragdoll Haydees with the ButtonTex ones, which I liked... for a while, until I saw a different mod that replaces them with the standard nude model. After I installed that one, the ragdolls were using the nude model with the ButtonTex texture and it looked awkward. How would I fix this?

ButtonTex update.

So this replaced the non-player ragdoll Haydees with the ButtonTex ones, which I liked... for a while, until I saw a different mod that replaces them with the standard nude model. After I installed that one, the ragdolls were using the nude model with the ButtonTex texture and it looked awkward. How would I fix this?

I'd look for where the Buttontex's textures were extracted by observing the archive's file structure.

Then i'd replace the buttontex textures with the nude texture. Or at least that's how i'd fix it.

Updating the modders Contributions list again ^.^ http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66348-haydee-modding/?p=1698762

here's the new additions - Sorry If I forgot a few -  

Updated on 18/10/2016

black256 (nhk256)- Button Tex V.7

Apposum083 - Stockings and garterbelts.

lorifel - Stockings (Blue, Red, white and black)

Cezul - Haydee Nude Enhanced (4096x4096)
Original Post - www.loverslab.com 

NEO_80 - ExampleSetup.7z (how to customize outfit files example)

goretaint - bigger TnA Grape (Purple) & Latex Outfit

goretaint - bigger TnA Twitch Black Outfit

MrEff777 - LatexTnA.7z 

Yume[夢] - DWahl V1 (v.1.2) DWahl V2 Firefly (v.1.2) & DWahl V3 - Aggressor (v.1.0)

Darak - Smooth body mod

John Evans (simplesim7) - Suit up 2

John Evans (simplesim7) - Laser Colt (Sound Mod)

John Evans (simplesim7) - Haydee's nude dolls

NEO_80 - PokemonHaydee

Darak - Haydee Blender exporter and model

Neptlude - Horizon Suit
(outfit. file provided by black256 aka nhk256)

Muf - Haydee SweetFX preset

John Evans (simplesim7) - SmoothBodyHQ Human Head
(mod repack or Darak's SmoothBodyHQ) 

Werewolf2000ad - Zipper Droid

Werewolf2000ad - HUD

As always ^.^ Credit goes to all the modders. Thank you for making these video's possible. Keep up the good work ^.^ If you like the mods, please follow the above links & say thankyou to the mod authors ^.^

Shamless plug to my youtube Haydee Mod Showcase Videos ^.^ I would not be able to make them without your mods & support. Thank you ^.^