So here's a new outfit,

MrEffLatexTnA

It's got the TnA body mesh with the android head, It's fully black but there are slits for the butthole and the pussy. There's also a barcode above her butt which I thought went along with the dispensible body thing going on in the game. On the breasts the nipples are fighting to be seen as the chest is pretty well stretched to its limit. 

You can obviously just take that Suit_D.dds file and drop it into and costume folder if you want that skin on another body. I do have a slim human head version as well but I have had a few beers and It's currently 2:12am.

I hope you guys/gals like the outfit and I hope somebody out there is working on a butt jiggle run and walk animation cause I'm sick of that static butt just being so damn stiff while it's obviously just dying to wiggle all around. Somebody make that thing wobble okay?

Cheers!

Its not showing up in my outfits after putting the files in

So here's a new outfit,

MrEffLatexTnA

It's got the TnA body mesh with the android head, It's fully black but there are slits for the butthole and the pussy. There's also a barcode above her butt which I thought went along with the dispensible body thing going on in the game. On the breasts the nipples are fighting to be seen as the chest is pretty well stretched to its limit. 

You can obviously just take that Suit_D.dds file and drop it into and costume folder if you want that skin on another body. I do have a slim human head version as well but I have had a few beers and It's currently 2:12am.

I hope you guys/gals like the outfit and I hope somebody out there is working on a butt jiggle run and walk animation cause I'm sick of that static butt just being so damn stiff while it's obviously just dying to wiggle all around. Somebody make that thing wobble okay?

Cheers!

Its not showing up in my outfits after putting the files in

Shoot. It looks like I may have goofed up and thought I had saved the .outfit file but its till just an unedited .outfit file that I grabbed to make things easier. sec here I'll have to fix that and re-upload.

gahd

Made a bigger TnA Twitch Black Outfit ;-) Both Mods have to be installed before this one is working ;)

needed mods:

Twitch Black/White by Vanessa: http://steamcommunity.com/app/530890/discussions/5/343788552532759373/

Bigger TnA by Kalevra: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66348-haydee-modding/page-14?do=findComment&comment=1700855

Kudos to Vanessa & Kalevra for their great work!

@Kalevra: Can you make a butt-size change only version of the bigger TnA mod? That would be great!

post-17691-0-82946100-1476257624_thumb.png

post-17691-0-12359700-1476257634_thumb.png

post-17691-0-21050200-1476257675_thumb.png

TwitchblackBiggerTnA.7z

I've got an update here for the NudeLighter enhanced I uploaded earlier.

Basically, I did the same for the Default nude in adding a bush, but I went a step further and replaced the nipples. Now they should be a lot less splotchy looking. I'm not 100% confident in the result of the new nipples, particularly in the placement and size, but hopefully they should be good enough for now.

Oh, by the way, I included a 4096x4096 version. I'm not sure if it has any real gain over 2048 but i figured i would give it a try.

Pictures were taken with 4096
post-2558-0-17126400-1476258905_thumb.jpg
post-2558-0-09340100-1476258923_thumb.jpg
NudeLighterMkII -Hairy Edition.rar

If you like, I've made a bigger TnA Grape (Purple) & Latex Outfit. Again, all 3 mods are required.

mods needed:

Purple Haydee "Grape" by Mono: http://steamcommunity.com/app/530890/discussions/5/343787920127541527/

Bigger TnA by Kalevra: http://www.loverslab...14#entry1700855

I can not find the source of the latex mod, so I included it in the package.

Also you can change the head between haydee, grape and latex but the arms are bound to latex arms.

Kudos to Mono for the Grape mod.

post-17691-0-85673800-1476271659_thumb.png

post-17691-0-92218500-1476271682_thumb.png

post-17691-0-37284400-1476271690_thumb.png

Grape&LatexBiggerTnA.7z

snip

any chance we can  get dark grey textures for her lady bits? or at least no nipples? 

I like the outfit, but the size is a bit off putting.

Hey I actually just edited the folder one last time and I agree the nips were redick. So they're gone, those nips obviously were never meant to be on a bigger TnA model.

snip

any chance we can  get dark grey textures for her lady bits? or at least no nipples? 

Hey I actually just edited the folder one last time and I agree the nips were redick. So they're gone, those nips obviously were never meant to be on a bigger TnA model.

Could you make two separate versions for people that like the nips?

I have attempted to make my HumanHead body have a lighter face to match the body that I'd made though I can't seem to edit the nude.dds file for the head in paint.net without somehow having a untextured color devoid rendering of the actual nude body type showing up and displaying it's animations alongside with a fully textured android body. 

So could anyone help me out?

If paint.net is giving you trouble, I've successfully edited and exported dds files through a GIMP plugin.

Thanks I'm as new as they come to this and I've never used GIMP before but I'll give it a crack right now.

Hi!

I use this converter to make PNGs with transparency to transparent DDSes (I'm guy that made colorful hair)

https://vvvv.org/contribution/dds-converter

IMHO best settings for that are: Output-RGBA, options- Mipmaps and Alpha

I'm sure Paint.net can output them too, but I didn't cared (because of batch processing)

PS:

I'm working on dual-tone (and fix for regular one, one texture seem to be somewhat glitched) hair sdk, think this but in any color combo.

Well thanks for the advice and I have to tell you I look forward to seeing that hair. That girl is gorgeous.

Don't forget to change the mtl file's type to MASK

Can anybody with 3DS Max experience help me out? I was successful in exporting my barefoot Haydee mesh from 3D Studio Max but I'm stumbling when it comes to exporting the texture.

I've actually got all the materials properly loaded in the scene (it looks fine on 3DS Max) but I can't figure out how to export the dds files correctly, I tried renering to texture but it doesn't export all of the materials, just the original ones.

According to this

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2075

The program can't export dds files. The recommendation there is to export the file as something else then convert it to dds.

I figured it out, I actually had to redo the UV map and paint new textures for the extra verts I added in the mesh.

I managed, but I don't know the first thing about painting so it looks very bad but it works

Also you can definitely export dds from 3DS Max, you just render the texture and chosse dds as the format, the problem is there doesn't seem to be a way to merge the original texture with the new ones I borrowed from a different model

snip

Could you make two separate versions for people that like the nips?

I'll give it another shot. Why don't you show me what you want for reference.

If you like, I've made a bigger TnA Grape (Purple) & Latex Outfit. Again, all 3 mods are required.

mods needed:

Purple Haydee "Grape" by Mono: http://steamcommunity.com/app/530890/discussions/5/343787920127541527/

Bigger TnA by Kalevra: http://www.loverslab...14#entry1700855

I can not find the source of the latex mod, so I included it in the package.

Also you can change the head between haydee, grape and latex but the arms are bound to latex arms.

Kudos to Mono for the Grape mod.

Thank you! :D

I know there is a community model of Haydee already up over at SFMLab, but here's my question: has anyone ported a copy of an unmodified source model of Haydee into SFM? I'd love to see a stock Haydee, maybe one with higher resolution textures, rigged for SFM with boob physics (for obvious reasons). I like the models that have been made already, but I'm more into the vanilla build of this game, or at least basic stuff, like the black leggings, or the Emissions version. Stuff that I could see fitting in the game, instead of the over the top TnA that's over here. That stuff isn't bad by and means, just not my jam for this game.

edit: Alternatively, if someone can give me a basic step by step list on how to go about doing this myself, I'd love to create it and put it out there, at least on here for other folks. 

Aiming for this:

-Vanilla source Haydee model

-Higher resolution textures ( I might just use black/grey leggings with a sheen similar to the chest piece. I'll make both, fuckit.)

-Rigging the model for SFM ( Literally no idea how to go about this. Pointers for a first direction? I can prolly figure out the rest.)

-SFM boob physics, seen it done before, dunno how to go about it.

-If I could get the chest armor along with it? I guess it might be easier to make two Haydee models, armor and sans armor. Hopefully with the same boob physics for both.

And fuck it, if I get this far, I'll see if I can make a futa model, or at least one packing a fat bulge. 

I know there is a community model of Haydee already up over at SFMLab, but here's my question: has anyone ported a copy of an unmodified source model of Haydee into SFM? I'd love to see a stock Haydee, maybe one with higher resolution textures, rigged for SFM with boob physics (for obvious reasons). I like the models that have been made already, but I'm more into the vanilla build of this game, or at least basic stuff, like the black leggings, or the Emissions version. Stuff that I could see fitting in the game, instead of the over the top TnA that's over here. That stuff isn't bad by and means, just not my jam for this game.

edit: Alternatively, if someone can give me a basic step by step list on how to go about doing this myself, I'd love to create it and put it out there, at least on here for other folks. 

Aiming for this:

-Vanilla source Haydee model

-Higher resolution textures ( I might just use black/grey leggings with a sheen similar to the chest piece. I'll make both, fuckit.)

-Rigging the model for SFM ( Literally no idea how to go about this. Pointers for a first direction? I can prolly figure out the rest.)

-SFM boob physics, seen it done before, dunno how to go about it.

-If I could get the chest armor along with it? I guess it might be easier to make two Haydee models, armor and sans armor. Hopefully with the same boob physics for both.

And fuck it, if I get this far, I'll see if I can make a futa model, or at least one packing a fat bulge. 

Godspeed good man ;)