SexTalk [Gay]

Guest ffabris

Guest ffabris

You're one of the pillars of this community! I honestly really do appreciate your contribution and everything you shared with us, from your amazing animations to this mod that i have only just come across, it's nice to see someone cater for the gay dragonborns out there ;)

now i have more of a reason to start a new playthrough, can't wait!

[grin]  Glad you're enjoying both my mods, and the anims. ;)

I have found, that SexTalk picks the aggressive animation when my relationship with my trick is low. It kind of makes sense though - I've just talked a "mostly" straight guard into nailing me behind the barracks. I would expect it to be rough. 

Yes, that's intentional.

Guest ffabris

I have found, that SexTalk picks the aggressive animation when my relationship with my trick is low. It kind of makes sense though - I've just talked a "mostly" straight guard into nailing me behind the barracks. I would expect it to be rough. 

Sorry! I accidentally deleted my post, this is what happens when you're drunk at 3 am and trying to do something as simple as edit a post haha

anyways, you're right, i did manage to get around this problem by picking a different option (not the oral) the only thing that confused me is that i have so many animations tagged as "oral" that don't play when i'm giving oral sex when i switch between the animations, i only get like 4 animations and all of them are aggressive. but like you said, it's probably how things should be anyway and it makes sense. I'm gonna do some further testing, i'm gonna improve my relationship with said NPC and then initiate the sex with them again to see if i can get something that isn't so aggressive.

Code looks like this:

If(RelRank < 2)
            OralAggressive(anActor, PlayerRef)
        Else
            Oral(anActor, PlayerRef)
        EndIf

And OralAggressive only selects anims that are tagged both oral and aggressive.

Sorry! I accidentally deleted my post, this is what happens when you're drunk at 3 am and trying to do something as simple as edit a post haha

anyways, you're right, i did manage to get around this problem by picking a different option (not the oral) the only thing that confused me is that i have so many animations tagged as "oral" that don't play when i'm giving oral sex when i switch between the animations, i only get like 4 animations and all of them are aggressive. but like you said, it's probably how things should be anyway and it makes sense. I'm gonna do some further testing, i'm gonna improve my relationship with said NPC and then initiate the sex with them again to see if i can get something that isn't so aggressive.

Code looks like this:

If(RelRank < 2)
            OralAggressive(anActor, PlayerRef)
        Else
            Oral(anActor, PlayerRef)
        EndIf

And OralAggressive only selects anims that are tagged both oral and aggressive.

What happens if you don't have any aggressive oral animations?

Also, what oral animations are aggressive? M2M only has one aggressive animation and it's fucking. Are there other oral animations that work well with men?

Guest ffabris

What happens if you don't have any aggressive oral animations?

The scene will fail to start, but this should not break the mod (there is checking for sex scenes failing).

Also, what oral animations are aggressive? M2M only has one aggressive animation and it's fucking. Are there other oral animations that work well with men?

What Mylor said. There are a few aggressive oral anims out there.

Guest ffabris

Can you guys point me to a few? I'd like to have them.

I honestly don't recall the mod names, sorry. Perhaps Mylor does.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah!  im 400 hours into this play through in SSE, and now its getting spicy! lols

I also had to run Silent Voice generator

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9124

Warning... it takes up a lot of room!

lol, mine was 4gigs, and that was leaving out all females and animals, plus setting 4 words per second instead of 2.  Leaving standard settings had it at 20gigs lmao, I hear the skse bit for this will be here soon and fuz ra d-oh will be automatic and not waste space.  But I can confirm its still working in this non skse state.

Edit:  fuz ra d-oh is out now for SSE so no need for doing the above. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ffabris
6 hours ago, tria48 said:

hey, so i recently started using this mod and have been doing so comfortably for the last month, but all of the sudden, it stopped working. the sextalk dialogues won't even pop up for me, and idk what to do.

Conflict with a mod installed later, at a guess.

Over the past month, I had only downloaded three or four mods about a week and a half or so ago. And the problem itself flared up about that time I downloaded those mods, so I assume that that's where the problem is, if it is indeed a mod conflict. I got rid of the three of the four, but kept the Sancrosanct Vampire one cause I was loathe to ditch it. I did move ST to the bottom of load order as well, but no luck. :frown: