Before I download, is it possible to give them human dongs rather than animal ones? Just a preference.

The mod does have an Uncut option, but it can only be used for certain races. Khajiit, Argonians, Wood Elves, and....Orcs? Not sure about that last one. The default options provided by SOS are not advised to load, since they will still use their default human textures - though you can still load them and disable them being used by everything but Khajiit, Argonians and Orcs(and their vampire variations). 

I can use your paws as a starting point and fit them to skeletons various ways. Mostly I want to keep the shape and detail you put in. And don't forget about the big-cat heads! I've started on the cheetah body--I have some awesome skins to work with.

I'm still interested in playing with animations. If it's just the crouch animations and all the races are digitigrade, I don't think it can be hard to just move those animations down a notch. 

Here's a reference I found. My preference would be for about like F, which is close to your model.

858e3cadf60786fda048760b06deeeea.jpg

From the ankle and down, F is my favorite too, but from there up to the hip G looks a lot more like a dog leg than the others. (which is what I go for)  Giving furries the nice feet and trying to pair those with human shaped knees and shins usually feels bad to me.  It could be that due to all the fur, I'm used to seeing more muscle definition and less bone definition, so distinctive knobby kneecaps like usually found on 3D models look a lot less "animal" to me than the gentler more indeterminate joint dog thighs.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/6103566/

I can see those legs looking fine on a biped.  Sure, maybe they're not the most efficient for stomping around in heavy armor, but evolution is merciless, it could happen. 

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/22121520/

Plus I don't mind using all special clothing, Bad Dog's revealing armors are already kinda furry specialized.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/21373739/

Rather than the two big ovals of human calves and thighs I'd go for the tornado shape of dog leg musculature, it makes the feetpaws on the ends look less fragile and small.  Good looking paws start from the hips.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/22282270/

But oh yeah this is a talk about posture, not shape.  Either one can carry itself aesthetically if it's great enough, here are some more anthro shaped legs that still look great thanks to cool posture.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19802141/

Being slim helps them too, the badonkidonk thighs are poisonous to cool anthro legs.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/16578625/

Still has the narrow joints and tornado taper I like, but much easier to fit game clothing over.  This is a great example of an upright postured furry looking great, the zig-zag werewolf leg posture isn't always necessary, GTHusky taught me that.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/13920961/

The posture of his creatures still has bent knees, but their backs arch back rather than hunching. (good way to avoid displacing spinal discs)  I think it still looks good.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/23311039

A pet peeve I focus too much on with digitigrade legs in games is their center of balance, postures with no support in the back so they look like they should fall on their butts.  Hunching a little can fix it, but the legs and feet being at the right lengths and angles can do the trick too.  Show of weight, relaxed joint postures, bla.

Artwork was drawn and is owned by Mixxiwuff, MaskedHusky and GTHusky.

Human schlongs only on the races that are colored like khajiit, and the orcs. Now that I know there's interest I'll see about expanding the options in the next rev.

Couldn't see those images, Volderag--they're all "403 forbidden". I do have a furaffinity account.

Not a huge fan of the high heels method - it's always going to cause clipping issues, and I think the end result is very similar to what I posted above (since the toe is still shifted forward from where it should be).

Someone did that here using HDT high heels:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64810/?

BTW Nightro - were you going to do any further development on hand meshes, or are they more or less in a finalized state?

And Baddog - KrittaKitty had some cheetah stuff (well, Khajiit textures and such in general) in development a while back. Might be worth seeing if you could use some of it (along with Lykaios stuff)?

I am kind of over this mod and am looking for someone to take over finishing it, any one keen? I will need to find somewhere to upload the like 10 or so gigs of mod assets and textures. There is a lot of content....

BTW Nightro - were you going to do any further development on hand meshes, or are they more or less in a finalized state?

The hands are pretty much finalized. the only thing I would imagine doing different are the nails, but those are available as a separate mesh so they can be swapped out easily before making them game ready. A retractable claw animation could also be added if someone wanted to add more bones for the Khajiit and keep them separate from the hand mesh.

For Skyrim, I would just need to add fur detail. Unlike the head and tail though, U would need to add fur to an entire body as one mesh to prevent uneven fur details in the seams which would cause a lot of little small gaps. The hand position would also need to be changed since Skyrim doesn't use the more editable friendly T-pose.

Fixed the links.  I download-link when I'm not sure because of the adult filter and accounts filter, but linking to the pages is more respectful.

Oh, well, I guess I will have to finally give in and make an account on FA, lol. It was about time it happened, though  :P.

Not a huge fan of the high heels method - it's always going to cause clipping issues, and I think the end result is very similar to what I posted above (since the toe is still shifted forward from where it should be).

Well, you could be right, but as I said, I think it's worth looking into if BadDog is okay with that. He may be able to get it to look right. If it doesn't work, then we can go back to the current method with the modified skeletons and so on.

[...] And Baddog - KrittaKitty had some cheetah stuff (well, Khajiit textures and such in general) in development a while back. Might be worth seeing if you could use some of it (along with Lykaios stuff)?

I am kind of over this mod and am looking for someone to take over finishing it, any one keen? I will need to find somewhere to upload the like 10 or so gigs of mod assets and textures. There is a lot of content....

I'm not sure about this, I think what Kritta made were some texture resources and some marking patterns meant for use as overlays in RaceMenu, alongside a "plain" Khajiit skin for use with those overlays, though I may be wrong and she could indeed have some specific texture sets for different species as well.

In any case, while sending Kritta a PM and/or posting in the Lykaios thread to let her know is a good idea, I wouldn't keep my hopes up. Seems like she has not been online ever since she mentioned her intention of uploading all of her current assets, and it has been a while  :s.

oooh, nice, re that head. 

I could use face patterns. I'm thinking to keep the base texture fairly basic and do a few different spot patterns as overlays so they don't all have to look exactly the same. Also to make the base skin desaturated and provide a range of color options (which will go all the way from pale tan to yellow to burnt sienna, but still).

boo, can you say more about the drawbacks of the High Heels method? What clips?

As for the toe, what I'm really thinking is that if we can move the base node up, we can move the knee just a bit forward and move the ankle back far enough to get the ball of the foot back on the centerline, using the same NiOverride method. We could even, if we got crazy, adjust those adjustments for different postures--crouching and sitting especially. What Blaze posted looks like a bit of json that would accommodate multiple bones. 

...at which point the skyrim engine would probably blow up on us. But it's worth a try.

So far as I know, hyenas do not have barbed penises.

I think they don't have dog-style knots either, but fixing that is pretty far down the list of priorities.

I think dragonborn is fully supported.

Okay, so here is the final version of the male cheetah.

79abafd401f4681cf2598e9d10f1e6c2.png

Bad Dog, how far along are you in the cheetah textures? Are you able to take advantage of making textures on the high poly version for normal maps like Substance painter? I want to know how soon I should have the high poly meshes finished after the female is done.

Not far, I stopped to do some Immersive Creatures/SkyTEST work. This is the low-poly version for use in game, yes? If you make a high-poly version with fur texture etc. I can probably make normal maps using Blender. The shark foot was about as many polys as I want to deal with given my rig, but if all I have to do is make the texture I can likely do it.

I'm liking the looks of this. Maybe I'll work on getting the head right next.

Okay, so here is the final version of the male cheetah. [...]

Looking good!  :lol:

Not far, I stopped to do some Immersive Creatures/SkyTEST work. This is the low-poly version for use in game, yes? If you make a high-poly version with fur texture etc. I can probably make normal maps using Blender. The shark foot was about as many polys as I want to deal with given my rig, but if all I have to do is make the texture I can likely do it. [...]

If it's for normal baking only and nothing else. I'd say you should go for XNormal straight away. I baked the first version of the normals for the shark heads using Blender, and not only did it take ages to load the hi-poly meshes, but the generated normals had some minor flaws here and there (though they were still good).

XNormal, on the other hand, took something like 10 seconds to bake them, and the result was better, specially on some areas like the gills that didn't look as good in the previous (Blender) baking.

And hey, if it's final you're going to send it to me right? Or give me a link?

Either that, or he will send the OBJ files to me so I can get them ingame and send them to you as working .nifs.

Things have calmed down a bit, so while I'm still kinda busy, I do have some time, so it shouldn't take me long to send them to you if he goes that route. Besides, I've got the hang of the workflow already, so if everything goes well, it's simply a matter of minutes.