When you want to change the polycount, try and keep quads. What I do in Zbrush is duplicate a high poly mesh, (create polygroups before hand if I need to for good detail in certain areas) Zremesh the duplicate to a low polycount, project detail from the high poly to the low poly, delete ploy loops if I need/want to, then decimate it at 100%. Decimating it at 100% will double the polycount, but keeps quads exactly as they were.

Any chance of a non-digitigrade version yet? I love making all the skyrim races sexy and furry, but I like plantigrade feet because footjob animations can be fun. Great mod otherwise, just wish I could not have Morrowind Style feet and wear normal boots. xD Honestly just an option for fully-anthro and not so animatlistic. Two breasts, no extra nipples, plantigrade feet... for those furries who are more into the anthropomorphic side, rather than the were side.

Just a question, not a demand. I do enjoy your mod and like it.

Any chance of a non-digitigrade version yet? I love making all the skyrim races sexy and furry, but I like plantigrade feet because footjob animations can be fun. Great mod otherwise, just wish I could not have Morrowind Style feet and wear normal boots. xD Honestly just an option for fully-anthro and not so animatlistic. Two breasts, no extra nipples, plantigrade feet... for those furries who are more into the anthropomorphic side, rather than the were side.

Just a question, not a demand. I do enjoy your mod and like it.

The current digi feet work just fine when in plantigrade position (I should have some pics posted somewhere I can show, if you haven't seen them yet), and from what I've seen so far, same goes for the new higher-poly feet for 3.0, so you can get planti feet back simply by replacing the skeletons with the original/non-digi XPMSE files. You can use the (digi) XPMSE patch as a guide to know where the skeleton files are, and then it's just a matter of renaming and replacing.

Vanilla footwear will still be "invisible", but IMO it's better that way 'cause you get to see the paws more often, and any mod-added gear should show up just fine (unless it includes visible human feet, in which case it will have screwed up textures due to the difference in UVs).

Also agree, pawjobs are neat :P. Since the placement doesn't match human feet 100%, some anims may be a bit off, but they should be good enough.

As for the extra nipples, as I said it only affects Vaalsark, Lykaios and Fennec. You can get the new fox textures I posted some pages ago to get rid of those, and the other two can be done by pasting the belly from the original/2-nipples version of the textures over Yiffy Age's modified ones. You can't use the original textures straight away, though, as explained earlier; you have to edit the textures in Paint.NET or GIMP or a similar program.

Otherwise, if you don't mind waiting for the update, I'll probably make a patch for both things once 3.0 is out, so there's that.

Do we need to download the prerequisite race mods when using the consolidated package? I've done so, and then the wolf and jackal on the loading screen have broken textures but the appropriate sheathed dicks.

I'm pretty sure the consolidated package includes all the required assets, so you shouldn't have installed the original mods on top of it. Do download them so you can endorse, though; they deserve that much  :shy:.

Try reinstalling the Consolidated file and make sure to say "Yes" to overwriting; see if that fixes your problem.

Do we need to download the prerequisite race mods when using the consolidated package? I've done so, and then the wolf and jackal on the loading screen have broken textures but the appropriate sheathed dicks.

I'm pretty sure the consolidated package includes all the required assets, so you shouldn't have installed the original mods on top of it. Do download them so you can endorse, though; they deserve that much  :shy:.

Try reinstalling the Consolidated file and make sure to say "Yes" to overwriting; see if that fixes your problem.

So I went ahead and removed the other race files from NMM. When I went in and checked which races weren't showing, it looked like the Imperials, the Nords, and the Rabbits were the ones not working. Though it may have just been the Rabbit's default texture. The others either had invisible faces and pink bodies or were completely pink. I don't know if it was something with my download or what.

I'm not currently using Sexlab, since I'm having trouble getting FNIS permission to write its logs, if that means anything.

Reinstalling didn't help. At least not for the loading screen. But NPCs load in at the start as completely pink, but otherwise fine, such as having appropriately textured dicks, as well as the talking animations and the muzzles.

I downloaded the consolidated file, as well as the XPMSE patch, but nothing else (aside from prerequisites). Some of the men also loaded without hands, but that may be because I tried to use the original Revealing Armors files when it asked me to override.

That, and I've wondered about increasing the poly count and just dealing with having to remake all the tris. But manes first.

I also wondered whether the female canines should be a little smaller than the males.

I would think it would make sense to keep the teeth relatively proportional to the head, so it would help to see the males and females next to each other in game, at least for me.

Will manes work on females? :lol:

Manes on females? Of course not. What kind of perv are you? That's unnatural.

@Faelorian, jeez guy, you're completely buggered. NMM can get confused when you install and remove mods in different orders. I'd take everything off then reinstall in order from the beginning, not including the base race mods. Also figure out what the FNIS problem is--maybe the permissions problem is bigger than you think.

How many nipples to folks think the girls should have? I included the extra for lulz but I'm not wedded to it. I didn't even think of putting them on tigers or leopards.

[...] How many nipples to folks think the girls should have? I included the extra for lulz but I'm not wedded to it. I didn't even think of putting them on tigers or leopards.

Well, to be honest, while I think species-appropiate anatomy on anthros can be a good idea if done right (like, I dunno, female canine bits, moreso in the case of hyenas, for example), multi breasts/nipples is better left to ferals only. Or taurs, I guess, but I haven't delved into it that much.

I've already edited the textures to remove the extra nipples on my setup, and I prefer them with 2 "regular" breasts, so I would go with 2 for all of the races. I can even try to pack my edited textures for Lykaios and Vaalsark and post them here if you want (IIRC in the case of Vaalsark I also did some seam blending here and there so it may be a good idea to use those anyway until we get better textures for them). Just my two cents, though.

I like everything anthro to be as feral as can be, cool special specific animal traits are interesting.  I find feral nipples fun because they're careless and unpredictable, I keep meeting dogs with five, eight, ten nipples, uneven on either side, like moles.  They're not a kinky requirement for me, I just think they're cool, but if an install asks me "two nipples or six/eight/whatever" I'll choose the more.

Okay, so, here's the Bruma patch. Or at least a beta version of it.

After some more testing, turns out some NPCs still have screwed up FaceGen and/or QNAM records, due to a missing "Skin Tint" layer from their data. I assume they used their race's default skin tone color and that's why it wasn't stored. BadDog already mentioned he's looking into how to approach this kind of stuff with the 3.0 version of the scripts.

In the meantime, the affected NPCs will have a color mismatch between their head and body. Fixing it is possible, but it has to be done on a per-case basis and it's tedious AF (find NPC ingame, note down their BaseID, find their FaceGen texture in the files, use a texture editor to find out the skin color, load pluing in TES5Edit, set NPC's QNAM record to the RGB value of the texture color). Since most of the other NPCs work just fine, we will have to live with it. Hope you don't mind.

Requires the YiffyAgeHairPatch file and its required hair mods: Apachii (standard plus Male and Female extra packs) and KS Hairdos.

BTW, the file will probably take ages to extract, because I had to stick to LL's 100MB file limit, and thus I had to crank 7zip's compression settings up a notch. I don't have access to my Mega account at the moment (forgot to bring along my "password" notebook, lol :s) so I can only upload it here.

If you test it, please do let me know if you come across any issues. Otherwise, if it works fine, let me know as well.

Im having some problems with the mod, specifically that im missing "KS_beastHairlite_27.esp"  i have KS hair, Apachii hair and the patch for apachii hair, but i cant seem to find a file that is exactly named "YiffyAgeHairPatch" in the page.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also unrelated to this, are there any plans for a patch for MONSTERaider feminine and masculine argonian and khajiit skins?

i been trying to fix the feet for those textures but im still too much of a noob to make it look good.

Also unrelated to this, are there any plans for a patch for MONSTERaider feminine and masculine argonian and khajiit skins?

i been trying to fix the feet for those textures but im still too much of a noob to make it look good.

I second this. More particularly the Argonians though, I love the khajiits the way they are currently.

Also I have to say thanks to all of you again for the sheer amount of work being put into this mod. The longer this thread has been running the more flabbergasted I've been to all of the content. I think this summarises my reaction to the whole experience. :D

0JWdD.gif

I like everything anthro to be as feral as can be, cool special specific animal traits are interesting.  I find feral nipples fun because they're careless and unpredictable, I keep meeting dogs with five, eight, ten nipples, uneven on either side, like moles.  They're not a kinky requirement for me, I just think they're cool, but if an install asks me "two nipples or six/eight/whatever" I'll choose the more.

Well, to be honest, when it comes to a more feral design like the ones you've linked already (i.e. a canine body made bipedal, as opposed to a humanoid body made canine as it's usual for anthros), the canine set of multiple nipples are not a bad idea at all, but we don't have that kind of bodies here.

The only option for multibreast is to have the two standard/humanoid regular-sized breasts and then add belly nipples to the texture itself (aka what we have right now), which IMO don't look that good. Otherwise, a middle-ground solution would be to have modeled breasts, probably getting smaller as we go down, with the lower row being basically small bumps. The (furryfied) Mara statue is an example of how it would look, but it would be limited to naked bodies only, would restrict the body choice to that specific one, would disappear as soon as any armor/clothes are equipped, etc. so it's not an option either.

(Side note: lol, really? Five rows, uneven nipples, spread like moles? Where do you find that stuff  :blink:?)

Im having some problems with the mod, specifically that im missing "KS_beastHairlite_27.esp"  i have KS hair, Apachii hair and the patch for apachii hair, but i cant seem to find a file that is exactly named "YiffyAgeHairPatch" in the page.

Any help would be appreciated.

My bad, the patch is listed in the description as "[Apachii_Skyhair_Patch if using Apachii hair]", but I was refering to the file name. It's here: YiffyAgeHairPatch_02_03.

I think BadDog made a patch for those in the Compleat Khajiit mod. Could be outdated or not work as intended, but I guess it's worth a try.

As for creating a new patch if it's needed, it's ultimately up to BadDog. I'm not a fan of the "paste a human belly and breasts over the Khajiit texture" thing they went for with them, so I wouldn't give it a high priority myself. For Argonians, though... I could live with the Feminine Argonian textures, so there's that.

"Blaze69, on 05 Jul 2017 - 3:18 PM, said:
Well, to be honest, when it comes to a more feral design like the ones you've linked already (i.e. a canine body made bipedal, as opposed to a humanoid body made canine as it's usual for anthros), the canine set of multiple nipples are not a bad idea at all, but we don't have that kind of bodies here."

That's a good point, now that I'm thinking of both body shapes as equal choices I agree.  Just belly nipple studs wouldn't be of any use to that body.

"(Side note: lol, really? Five rows, uneven nipples, spread like moles? Where do you find that stuff  [:blink:] ?)"

I meet lots and lots of dogs, dogs all the time.

"I'm not a fan of the 'paste a human belly and breasts over the Khajiit texture' thing they went for with them, so I wouldn't give it a high priority myself."

I'm glad to finally see somebody else say that.  That open front texture makes them like like humans wearing a tight spandex costume.

"I'm not a fan of the 'paste a human belly and breasts over the Khajiit texture' thing they went for with them, so I wouldn't give it a high priority myself."

I'm glad to finally see somebody else say that.  That open front texture makes them like like humans wearing a tight spandex costume.

Which is why I'm glad that there is an option for furry bodies, as the skin looks really odd on kahjiit.

Hey im back again :U im figuring this is a load order issue but Ive have the Hair mod and the Patch but the hair wont show up on the npcs? ive tried adjusting the load order but still nothing changes I start new games each time after I change the load order5ee999e729599ece5ed7a87bed105dad.png

Hey im back again :U im figuring this is a load order issue but Ive have the Hair mod and the Patch but the hair wont show up on the npcs? ive tried adjusting the load order but still nothing changes I start new games each time after I change the load order.

Huh, that's weird. The plugin changes the appearance of all the NPCs, and while it does use vanilla hairs, it distributes the custom hairs from Apachii and KS too. It's unlikely, but you may have just happened to only run into NPCs with vanilla hair. From the top of my head, try checking out Faendal, Delphine or Hod in Riverwood, they should have the new hairs.

Otherwise, make sure the YiffyAgeHairPatch.esp loads after the main YA plugin, and that both of them are placed at the bottom of the load order. Also make sure the FaceGen data from the Hair Patch is not overwritten by anything else; you can check it out by double-clicking the mod name in the left pane of MO and going to the "Conflicts" tab. If there is anything on the lower list, then something else is conflicting.

EDIT: a closer look at the image you posted shows the lightning bolt icon from MO has a plus and a minus sign. This means it both overwrites the content from other mods (which is fine and to be expected) and that its files are indeed overwritten by some other mod loaded afterwards, respectively. Check the conflicts tab and see if the files in the lower list are FaceGen data; if they are, then that could be the cause of the missing hair.

Edited by Blaze69

Ive figured out the problem and Im guessing moving the patch worked as well but I think it might have been the plugin order as well affecting it, I had ran LOOT [i should have done that before] after moving it and went on and went to the inn at riverwood and some people had the new hair. thank you for the help!

Guest Hoekey

Apologies if it's been answered recently(searched about 10 pages). But is it possible to have your vanilla character become the only human with this mod?

Apologies if it's been answered recently(searched about 10 pages). But is it possible to have your vanilla character become the only human with this mod?

If by "vanilla character", you mean as part of the vanilla races, then no. All of the vanilla races and their assets like hairs, eyes, etc. are edited, so there is simply no way of doing that.

If you want to play as an human/elf alongside this mod, then your best bet is to use a custom race like the Ningheim or something like that for your character only. Though it would have to use its own custom assets/entries for head parts, because as I said all of the vanilla ones are changed to beast equivalents.

To be honest, I haven't really looked into it myself, so perhaps someone else could have more info on it.

Pretty much what Blaze69 said above, you will need to install a custom race for that. The Ningheim race worked perfectly for me before because I only wanted to be your average Joe. If you want to be an elf, just look into some custom elf mods and pick any one of them that suits you.

If you want vanilla races as customs, try using this mod. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720/?

I haven't used this mod before and it looks a little too... word-y? for me. But it should be functional.

Alright, for anybody interested, here are my edited textures for the canine races:

I removed the belly nipples from female Lykaios and Vaalsark, deleted the whisker textures from the Lykaios face textures (because wolves having feline whiskers look weird), and did some edits and seam-blending on the female Vaalsark textures. The new fox textures are included in the file as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Also, as a side note, I've been playing around with races and head shapes to see what would each texture look like on a different head (i.e. feline textures on canine head shape, for example), and while many didn't look that good, turns out the Vaalsark and Kygarra textures are cross-compatible and work surprisingly well on the other race's head, so if you want to create a jackal-hyena hybrid character by using one of the races with the other's head shape, it can look good. Currently using a Kygarra with a Vaalsark head shape and I'm very happy with the result.

In case you want to try it out (be it with the Kygarra/Vaalsark cross I suggested or with a different one if you want), here's how to do it using RaceMenu's Preset and Sculpting feature:

There are two ways to do this, but I'd go for the one I think is easier and can be done in a single game session:

1. Using the race you want to use as a base, create your character by setting up their looks except for their head shape (so things like skin color, tints, hair, eyes, etc.) and save the preset.
  2. Change to the race whose head shape you want to have, and load the preset you previously saved.
  3. Go to the Sculpting tab, and export/save the head .nif.
  4. Go back to the base race, and load the preset again.
  5. Go to the Sculpting tab again, and load/import the head .nif you exported in 3.
  6. You should get a list of current and imported head parts and they should all be matched to their equivalents and highlighted in green (hairs or some other parts may be greyed out, though, but that is fine as well; all we really need is head, mouth and maybe eyes). Accept.
  7. You should get the head shape you wanted. Tweak the shape sliders to your liking.
  8. Make sure to both save the preset file AND export the finished head as a .nif so you can load both the character and their custom head shape in a new/different game.

That should pretty much cover it.

EDIT: Okay, from my testing, I can say this: Vaalsark and Kygarra heads work fine on all of the other races; feline heads vary between specific races (On Vaalsark it's fine, on Lykaios and Fennec is not bad and on Kygarra the brown muzzle makes them look weird); Lykaios heads only look good on Lykaios, and the Fennec heads have some weird skin transforms on the .nif that screws up the placement whenever you try to import them into any other race.

(Yes, I'm kinda bored and didn't really have anything else to do and that's why I did this, lol  :s:P)

Edited by Blaze69

Alright, for anybody interested, here are my edited textures for the canine races:

attachicon.gifYiffy_Age_Consolidated - Updated Canine Textures.7z

I removed the belly nipples from female Lykaios and Vaalsark, deleted the whisker textures from the Lykaios face textures (because wolves having feline whiskers look weird), and did some edits and seam-blending on the female Vaalsark textures. The new fox textures are included in the file as well.

Do you have any pics of the new textures Blaze? Trying to decide if I want to update :)

Edit: also wanted to ask, I've never used any hair mods. If I install apachi hair  will it overwrite all the hairs in the game? I tend to prefer vanilla hair.

Do you have any pics of the new textures Blaze? Trying to decide if I want to update :)

Edit: also wanted to ask, I've never used any hair mods. If I install apachi hair  will it overwrite all the hairs in the game? I tend to prefer vanilla hair.

This is how the new fox textures for females look right now. I don't have pics of males, but they are very similar to females:

post-90180-0-79711900-1496497529.pngpost-90180-0-52542700-1496497549.pngpost-90180-0-61095500-1496497612.png

As for the others: with Lykaios I simply pasted the belly portion of the original "2 nipples + bare belly" texture set over YA's own textures (which are an edited version of the "6 nipples" set), so they look the same as they did before but without the extra nipples; and the Vaalsark textures are mostly the same too except with the nipples removed and with better blending (diffuses should be practically seamless; normals and speculars are untouched outside of removing the extra nipples from them, though).

As for the hair mods: the YiffyAgeHairPatch file I linked earlier includes both edited plugins for Apachii (all 3 sets: Main, Female and Male) and KS and a "YiffyAgeHairPatch.esp". If you want the custom hairs to only be available for your character while NPCs are limited to vanilla Khajiit hairs, you can simply extract the modified hair plugins (plus the ApachiiHairFemale and ks hairdo's folders inside of meshes but not the actors folder), and overwrite the plugins from the original mods with them.

If you do extract the whole file and activate the HairPacth plugin, then some vanilla NPCs will get new hairs while others will keep vanilla Khajiit ones. Some of the hairs may be a bit too modern looking, and IIRC the hair assignment was done randomly (though BadDog could have manually tweaked some important NPCs, I'm not sure), so you may run across some oddities like Hod from Riverwood having anime-ish spiky hair with blue highlights, lol.

I don't mind that kind of stuff that much and use the HairPatch plugin because I prefer having some variety as opposed to the 5 or so vanilla Khajiit hairs for each gender being everywhere, but YMMV.

Edited by Blaze69

As for the hair mods: the YiffyAgeHairPatch file I linked earlier includes both edited plugins for Apachii (all 3 sets: Main, Female and Male) and KS and a "YiffyAgeHairPatch.esp". If you want the custom hairs to only be available for your character while NPCs are limited to vanilla Khajiit hairs, you can simply extract the modified hair plugins (plus the ApachiiHairFemale and ks hairdo's folders inside of meshes but not the actors folder), and overwrite the plugins from the original mods with them.

If you do extract the whole file and activate the HairPacth plugin, then some vanilla NPCs will get new hairs while others will keep vanilla Khajiit ones. Some of the hairs may be a bit too modern looking, and IIRC the hair assignment was done randomly (though BadDog could have manually tweaked some important NPCs, I'm not sure), so you may run across some oddities like Hod from Riverwood having anime-ish spiky hair with blue highlights, lol.

I don't mind that kind of stuff that much and use the HairPatch plugin because I prefer having some variety as opposed to the 5 or so vanilla Khajiit hairs for each gender being everywhere, but YMMV.

I'm confused today. I decided just to try the hair and keep it simple, but do I need to download apache and KS, then patch overthem with the YiffyAgeHairPatch?

If so, for apache, do I download the standard 1.6 full, plus females 1.5, and males 1.2? The number of different versions was confusing.