How install "Naturalistic HDT jiggle and collisions XML set 3.56" I didnt found a Installation guide and with Mod Organizer i getting Error message in Fomod Install.

Huh, I'm pretty sure Naturalistic HDT includes a Fomod installer and it has worked fine for me so far. Maybe try downloading the file again? But you should ask in the mod thread iself, not here, so that Bazinga (the author) can help you with it.

That modern clothes stuff is cute. The short shorts give the guy a sorta emo look. Not that that's a bad thing.

Boo, those textures look great. Send them my way when you're done if you want them in YA. Given the amount of stuff I want to do in this version, you have time.

For those wondering and being kept in the dark, me, Blaze69, and Bad Dog have been posting a lot via PM. A lot of it is the boring stuff and fixing the neck, but we may be getting rid of the fur layer and am curious on your opinions regarding that. According to Blaze, it has been tested and works fine. However, with the fur layer still included, I fixed the horrible seam at the back of the female neck and has been lined up for use with UUNP, as well as a smaller to no hump.

I like the fur layer so long as the texture blend properly, it's a bit tricky to do, but worth it.

Yeah, that's the problem, we couldn't really get the texture to blend, specially with the cheetah patterns (what with all the spots and so). Tweaking the UV turned out to be a no-go as well, so we decided to test the head without the fur layer and see how it looked/worked.

EDIT: also note that part of the problem was that the fur layer UV overlapped with the regular neck one, so not only was it impossible to make the transition blend because painting on one side would screw up the other, but there were also problems during normal map baking (object space normals and overlapping UVs just don't get along).

So far it seems to work fine, and we'll probably leave cheetahs without it; perhaps the panther head as well (which IIRC will also be used by Snow Leopards, but don't quote me on that).

The other upcoming new heads (Tiger and Sabrecat) will probably keep the fur layer, though. But more on it as it happens.

Edited by Blaze69

Hi, 

I want to install the mod and play it through the game but since it seems I can't update it, I don't want to install the mod until it's completely polished. So my questions are:

1. Can you update the mod mid-game?

2. Can you give everyone your vision of the mod? Or what's your plan going into the future? 

Thanks so much

I want to install the mod and play it through the game but since it seems I can't update it, I don't want to install the mod until it's completely polished. So my questions are:

2. Can you give everyone your vision of the mod? Or what's your plan going into the future? 

Thanks so much

1.- Depends. Minor updates or changes should be fine to install mid-game, but since the upcoming 3.0 version is going to swap some races around, you may want to start a new game for it, specially if you play as any of the races that wll be changed. If you don't, then updating mid-game could work, but I'm not sure about it. So, yeah, better to start a new game when it drops, at least 3.0.

And

2.- BadDog would be the one to speak, but what we've decided so far is to change some of the included races. This is how it goes:

We're agreed on races, yes?

Nord -> Lykaios (same)
Imperial -> Vaalsark (same)
Breton -> Fox
Redguard -> Kygarra
High Elf -> Cheetah
Dark Elf -> Panther (same)
Wood Elf -> Tiger
Orc -> Sabrecat

Also, I guess we will get more yiffy-fied statics like statues and shrines and stuff. Not really sure what else to add. As I said, better wait for BD.

Awesome. Thanks for the info. Do you know what's the projected release window for 3.0? 

Thanks so much

1.- Depends. Minor updates or changes should be fine to install mid-game, but since the upcoming 3.0 version is going to swap some races around, you may want to start a new game for it, specially if you play as any of the races that wll be changed. If you don't, then updating mid-game could work, but I'm not sure about it. So, yeah, better to start a new game when it drops, at least 3.0.

And

2.- BadDog would be the one to speak, but what we've decided so far is to change some of the included races. This is how it goes:

We're agreed on races, yes?

Nord -> Lykaios (same)
Imperial -> Vaalsark (same)
Breton -> Fox
Redguard -> Kygarra
High Elf -> Cheetah
Dark Elf -> Panther (same)
Wood Elf -> Tiger
Orc -> Sabrecat

Also, I guess we will get more yiffy-fied statics like statues and shrines and stuff. Not really sure what else to add. As I said, better wait for BD.

Awesome. Thanks for the info. Do you know what's the projected release window for 3.0?

Honestly, no idea.

As far as I know, the assets for the cheetahs (like texture sets and head meshes and so) are close to be done, and the female textures for the sabrecats are mostly done as well outside of whatever tweaks BD wants to make, but that's it.

In principle, we still have to work on the male sabrecat assets (both meshes and textures), and then some new heads and other things as well for the other races. And then, you need to add the work on the plugin itself on top of it, because the races have to be swapped around and there's also two brand new ones to add (cheetahs and sabrecats) with all the assets and stuff, so it may take quite a while to be done.

Again, this is only what I know; I'm probably missing something and some of what I did mention may be done or started already. All in all, I'd say don't expect anything for a few weeks at the very least. The update will probably come sometime in July or so.

But (yet) again, BD is the one doing most of this work, and he also has other projects that require attention as well, so better wait for him to give a rough ETA if he's okay with that, 'cause that's the only way to get a (somewhat) accurate release window. Outside of non-foreseen setbacks and RL stuff and so, that is.

EDIT: BadDog posted below, read it for more info.

Edited by Blaze69

Honestly, no idea.

As far as I know, the assets for the cheetahs (like texture sets and head meshes and so) are close to be done, and the female textures for the sabrecats are mostly done as well outside of whatever tweaks BD wants to make, but that's it.

In principle, we still have to work on the male sabrecat assets (both meshes and textures), and then some new heads and other things as well for the other races. And then, you need to add the work on the plugin itself on top of it, because the races have to be swapped around and there's also two brand new ones to add (cheetahs and sabrecats) with all the assets and stuff, so it may take quite a while to be done.

Again, this is only what I know; I'm probably missing something and some of what I did mention may be done or started already. All in all, I'd say don't expect anything for a few weeks at the very least. The update will probably come sometime in July or so.

But (yet) again, BD is the one doing most of this work, and he also has other projects that require attention as well, so better wait for him to give a rough ETA if he's okay with that, 'cause that's the only way to get a (somewhat) accurate release window. Outside of non-foreseen setbacks and RL stuff and so, that is.

I hope this mod gets into the Creation Club ;)  It deserves the recognition xD 

:mellow:

This is wrong on soo many levels. Both because I'm pretty sure you got your facts about the Creation Club wrong, and also because the idea of this being in the CC itself (even if it was possible, which it isn't) is wrong.

Sorry if this comes out as rude, but there is no other appropiate answer for that.

If you want this to be recognized and the creators to be rewarded, support them. BadDog has a Patreon, and I'm sure he will appreciate anything people may want to donate.

Nightro doesn't seem to have anything yet, but he has an ambitious project of his own already that will most certainly use some donations and/or support once it gets started and picks up some speed.

As for me, I don't want anything myself and would only ask any hypothetical support for me be given instead to the great creators of LL. BD and Nightro being just the most relevant ones for my interests (and the first ones I would point to), but other ones could be included as well, like MadMansGun, for example.

:mellow:

This is wrong on soo many levels. Both because I'm pretty sure you got your facts about the Creation Club wrong, and also because the idea of this being in the CC itself (even if it was possible, which it isn't) is wrong.

Sorry if this comes out as rude, but there is no other appropiate answer for that.

If you want this to be recognized and the creators to be rewarded, support them. BadDog has a Patreon, and I'm sure he will appreciate anything people may want to donate.

Nightro doesn't seem to have anything yet, but he has an ambitious project of his own already that will most certainly use some donations and/or support once it gets started and picks up some speed.

As for me, I don't want anything myself and would only ask any hypothetical support for me be given instead to the great creators of LL. BD and Nightro being just the most relevant ones for my interests (and the first ones I would point to), but other ones could be included as well, like MadMansGun, for example.

Meh.  I feel CC feels like the Steam Workshop for CS:GO. It's not bad. But I do feel it's better if the mods are free and the creators still get the revenue (from Patreon for example). 

Meh.  I feel CC feels like the Steam Workshop for CS:GO. It's not bad. But I do feel it's better if the mods are free and the creators still get the revenue (from Patreon for example). 

I don't really think this is the place to discuss this, but I'll make it clear anyway: what Bethesda is trying to pull of with the Creators Club here seems to be simply a microtransactions store. You know, like DLC, but small. Some armor here, some weapon there, and so.

Most of the content seems like it's going to come from Bethesda itself (i.e. it's has been done by the devs at Beth), and any third party content will probably be stuff like the Fall of the Space Core thing they did with Valve and Portal, but they will charge for it instead of giving it away for free.

As for modders jumping on the CC deal, it doesn't seem to be easy. If you check out the requirements to apply and the working conditions, it's basically a contract for freelance developers. Not like any of us can actually get in; it's reserved for people that either are in the business already (as freelancers or small-time devs) or do have a future in it.

Whether or not Beth wants to use the CC as a beach head for any possible future paid-mods deal, we won't know,but certainly it's not going to happen anytime soon.

Hope this clarifies everything, and we can move on from this topic  :shy:.

Given that this mod includes dicks and things, I really don't think the CC wants it. And I mod for fun--I don't want this to turn into some kind of obligation. Puttting money in the mix weirds the dynamic.  

I expect 3.0 to take a couple of months. Given that it's June already, that means end of summer. But I didn't say that. It will be done when it's done and there's stuff I don't want to rush. (On the other hand, I'm  putting off my own next playthrough until it's done so there's pressure on the other side.)

Plans for this version:

• Update the races as listed above
  • Better feline and canine feet, thanks to Nightro (feline are just about done)
  • Better skeleton positioning using the high-heels mechanism (done for males). Still need to check that all animations work properly and keep feet on the floor.
  • Clean up the race options for realsies:
    • Skin tints, hair color, and eyes make sense for the race, e.g. tigers are shades of orange rather than the bosmer tints. 
    • Tattoos and face markings make sense for the race. Some races (cheetahs) may get additional face paint and facial markings, e.g. different spot patterns so they're not all the same and face paint that works with their distinctive markings. Re-do the reachmen tatoos to lie properly on animal faces. Make a few new face paint options that work with muzzles. 
    • Feline races get the high-quality Citrus heads. Thanks to Nightro and Blaze, many of the feline races get unique heads.
    • Some better textures for existing races.
  • Additional furrified load screens and statics. I don't want any humans in the load screens.

I think that's it.

Given that this mod includes dicks and things, I really don't think the CC wants it. And I mod for fun--I don't want this to turn into some kind of obligation. Puttting money in the mix weirds the dynamic.  

I expect 3.0 to take a couple of months. Given that it's June already, that means end of summer. But I didn't say that. It will be done when it's done and there's stuff I don't want to rush. (On the other hand, I'm  putting off my own next playthrough until it's done so there's pressure on the other side.)

Plans for this version:

• Update the races as listed above
  • Better feline and canine feet, thanks to Nightro (feline are just about done)
  • Better skeleton positioning using the high-heels mechanism (done for males). Still need to check that all animations work properly and keep feet on the floor.
  • Clean up the race options for realsies:
    • Skin tints, hair color, and eyes make sense for the race, e.g. tigers are shades of orange rather than the bosmer tints. 
    • Tattoos and face markings make sense for the race. Some races (cheetahs) may get additional face paint and facial markings, e.g. different spot patterns so they're not all the same and face paint that works with their distinctive markings. Re-do the reachmen tatoos to lie properly on animal faces. Make a few new face paint options that work with muzzles. 
    • Feline races get the high-quality Citrus heads. Thanks to Nightro and Blaze, many of the feline races get unique heads.
    • Some better textures for existing races.
  • Additional furrified load screens and statics. I don't want any humans in the load screens.

I think that's it.

Awesome. Thanks for the update. 

That's a very happy update, thanks.  I didn't know Nightro was going to model canine feet too, I'm looking forward to seeing those.

Well, BD only asked me to morph the low poly feline feet into a K9, not a totally new mesh. But I made the low poly very well, so it should have a good shape. I do plan on my own k9 race after my human and human sub races, as well as my feline race. So it can possibly be updated to that in the future if BD wants.

For some reason when I have this mod active, half of my saves freeze on the loading screen, just as the cell begins to load. I use a lot of characters and I've tried determining the cause of the freezing but I can't. With this mod disabled they do not freeze. So I've got five characters who don't freeze on load, seven that do. Not sure what to do owo

Yeah, none of my current saves will load with YAS and all of it's dependencies loaded either. New game works, but my argonians are turned into green khajiit, Bretons (khajiit) have messed up teeth, high elf (khajiit) have teeth and tongues that aren't part of their heads, high elf (same), imperial (same), nord (same). I did try with the suggested load order and with loot's.

Here's my LOOT'd load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

EFFCore.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

MFVM.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

AlmostEveryoneIsAnAdventurer.esp

mjhKhajiitSpeak.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp

mjhKhajiitSpeakDLC - Dragonborn.esp

mjhKhajiitSpeakDLC - Hearthfire.esp

EFFDialogue.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenu.esp

UIExtensions.esp

SkyUI.esp

RewardYourFollowers.esp

Skill Config.esp

FNIS.esp

mjhKhajiitSpeakDLC - Dawnguard.esp

BDSICHC.esp

the lungaris - rabbit-like race.esp

Furry Age of Skyrim.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

BDHoodieSchlong.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

DovaDen.esp

SpousesEnhanced.esp

AK- Alternate Actors.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

WeightlessAlchemyIngredients.esp

WeightlessCraftedPotions.esp

WeightlessDragonBones.esp

WeightlessDragonClaws.esp

WeightlessDwemerSmeltables.esp

WeightlessFood.esp

WeightlessOreIngotsPeltsGems.esp

WeightlessPotions.esp

WeightlessScrolls.esp

AHZmoreHUD.esp

FloppySOS.esp

BDDigiFeet.esp

catsofskyrim.esp

LykaiosRace.esp

FennecRace.esp

10XCarryWeight.esp

MFVM_EFF_Patch.esp

SummonsLion.esp

Vukasin.esp

WotA-VaalsarkRace.esp

SexyFurries.esp

BDBigCats.esp

SOS - Revealing Armors.esp

MarriedKhajiitXtras.esp

HelmetToggle2.02b.esp

HardCore Fus Roh Dah.esp

SLALAnimObj.esp

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabTools.esp

SexLabDangerousNights2.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

XPMSE.esp

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

BDVanillaCritters.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp

BDIC.esp

SummonWereHerm.esp

HoamaiiSleepingBags.esp

M2M_Animations.esp

KomAnimObjects.esp

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

noguardhelmets.esp

Nightingale Armor Face Mask.esp

Helmets - Khajiit Ears Hair.esp

hornsareforever.esp

dragonpriestmask_noface.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Alternate Start.esp

Where did you download BDDigiFeet.esp? I can't find it!

Female cheetah heads

Do to some circumstances, I only have pics of a lower poly version than the one that was baked in xNormal. This one is at 21.6 mil while the one bakes was at 60+mil. (overkill I know. the divide function don't like me and sucks) However, this one still looks great.

a73df88c7e949cf072186a054a7de27d.png

459dcfd2e6f259843ff46ee5913147db.png

2811e55f055217ad22de825856b9fc0e.jpg

Hey, came across something I wanted to bring up.

Thing is, I was browsing my, huh, anthro character reference database (aka e621  :P) and came across a comment referencing Yiffy Age, lol.

You can find it here: deyvarah. It's SFW, in case you are wondering. The character in there is supposed to be a Khajiit (even though it's tagged "Snow Leopard" as well, and that's how I found it) and the scene is obviously based on Skyrim (with the bow and the armor design being an example, as well as the tags themselves).

Thing is, someone comments it can't be a Khajiit because "Khajiits have human feet" and the character in the pic is digitigrade. Someone else replies than they did have digi feet in Morrowind but Beth changed them to plantigrade, probably because they were lazy and/or they couldn't get a convincing digi setup working for Oblivion and Skyrim (don't think they even tried, but oh, well).

Lo and behold, here comes this:

And yet, I installed Yiff Age in my Skyrim, and the digitigrade animation is pretty spot on. And that was fan made.

Though I should mention it, lol.  :shy:

Speaking of the picture, does anyone know what specific armor could have been the reference for what she's wearing there? If there's actually anything avaliable for the game that comes close to it, that is. The layered design reminds me of the Nightingale armor, but I'm not sure.

Edited by Blaze69

Cheetahs are almost done. Here are a few shots of the female to show progress:

post-441330-0-10650300-1497761159_thumb.jpg post-441330-0-09929500-1497761160_thumb.jpg post-441330-0-12064600-1497761158_thumb.jpg

I have to admit I find that backside  rather fetching.

Feet by Nightro: 

post-441330-0-14112500-1497761157_thumb.jpg

Hands by me: 

post-441330-0-28388000-1497761156_thumb.jpg

Hands. You're supposed to be looking at the hands.

I have a little more work to do with the head textures and maybe deal with that patch on her butt, and cheetahs are done. Then I start on reassigning the races.