DarkAudit Posted June 3, 2021 Posted June 3, 2021 2 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said: Since this mod adds menstruation, is it possible to add vampires getting something like a "going batty" moodlet around menstruating women? Perhaps mermaids with the evil trait getting something like a "feeding frenzy" moodlet? That sounds more like something Nisa would want to play with.
1337DragonWolf Posted June 3, 2021 Posted June 3, 2021 1 hour ago, DarkAudit said: That sounds more like something Nisa would want to play with. I'll ask them, then. Thank you.
ronald4adp Posted June 3, 2021 Posted June 3, 2021 9 hours ago, bblinky said: I'm also having issues with characters getting stuck with object interaction, but I'm not using the "leg slider.package" as mention above. I do use other slider mods though. Should I start testing those? You should test ALL your mods until you find the broken one. You will not be able to play until you do. Look for the 50/50 method to do it proper. It can be a slider, a cheat, or even an old chair or a mitten.
bblinky Posted June 3, 2021 Posted June 3, 2021 2 hours ago, ronald4adp said: You should test ALL your mods until you find the broken one. You will not be able to play until you do. Look for the 50/50 method to do it proper. It can be a slider, a cheat, or even an old chair or a mitten. God have mercy on me. Lol. This could take a while. Damn updates ?
Layla242 Posted June 3, 2021 Posted June 3, 2021 sims porn hub will this available on public or just patreon?
ronald4adp Posted June 3, 2021 Posted June 3, 2021 5 hours ago, bblinky said: God have mercy on me. Lol. This could take a while. Damn updates ? Not really, concentrate , make a plan first and stick to it , write down what you do. NO MISTAKES (no pressure) Make a backup of all mods and put them in a save place. One warning: There could be more that one broken mod. It is the fastests way. Don't forget to delete each time your localthumbcache.package, you need to launch sims 4 several times.
thecoon101 Posted June 3, 2021 Posted June 3, 2021 Is there a way to make this compatible with humanized servos?
Scorpio Posted June 3, 2021 Posted June 3, 2021 11 minutes ago, thecoon101 said: Is there a way to make this compatible with humanized servos? Only WW manual mode works for Servo Occult. Autonomy is disabled for them along with Butlers and a couple others. Click on the Sofa or other objects and they should come up in the list of available sims.
Husk Posted June 4, 2021 Posted June 4, 2021 5 hours ago, Layla242 said: sims porn hub will this available on public or just patreon? It will be, but it's not ready yet.
khanc24 Posted June 4, 2021 Posted June 4, 2021 (edited) just updated today (v163h - 165c) and my game has bugged out. wherever i click the game now thinks i'm holding down the shift key when i'm not. no longer able to interact with objects, talk to other sims, enter whims menu, etc. any help would be most appreciated. Edit: never mind, found the culprit. for some reason ww doesn't want to work with "sims 4 control menu" & "sims 4 community library" mods found on nexus. Edited June 4, 2021 by khanc24
DarkAudit Posted June 5, 2021 Posted June 5, 2021 1 hour ago, khanc24 said: for some reason ww doesn't want to work with "sims 4 control menu" & "sims 4 community library" mods found on nexus. Just so you know, those mods and the author are banned here. You will get no support for anything involving them or their mods. 1
tommorowneverdies Posted June 5, 2021 Posted June 5, 2021 Just wondering if Wicked Pets was still available? every link I've seen to its Loverslab page results in page not found/doesnt exist. has it been removed? or is it built into wicked whims now? if so, how do I enable?
okly Posted June 5, 2021 Posted June 5, 2021 What happened to the "Terminate Pregnancy" in phone I had to go back to 163h to get it back =/
Lollone Posted June 5, 2021 Posted June 5, 2021 All the notifications about losing any type of virginity don't pop up anymore with the latest version, it's just me?
Layla242 Posted June 5, 2021 Posted June 5, 2021 On 6/4/2021 at 2:42 AM, HuskTheHelpful said: It will be, but it's not ready yet. Thank you <3
Vampiressa Posted June 5, 2021 Posted June 5, 2021 2 hours ago, Lollone said: All the notifications about losing any type of virginity don't pop up anymore with the latest version, it's just me? That has never been part of WW. Must be from other mod you're using
Lollone Posted June 5, 2021 Posted June 5, 2021 6 minutes ago, Vampiressa said: That has never been part of WW. Must be from other mod you're using My bad is Wicked Perversions, got confused
dafaher Posted June 5, 2021 Posted June 5, 2021 Hello community, sorry to bother you. I'm running The Sims 1.75.125.1030 and the latest version of WickedWhims (165c), and I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue: my Sims appear as a black silhouette. It's a fresh install, so I only have the base game and its expansions, and wickedwhims. Removing wickedwhims solved the problem and everything works fine, but I wanted to know if it's happening to someone else. I know it has happened in the past, but it has already been fixed. Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestion!
ronald4adp Posted June 5, 2021 Posted June 5, 2021 2 hours ago, dafaher said: Hello community, sorry to bother you. I'm running The Sims 1.75.125.1030 and the latest version of WickedWhims (165c), and I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue: my Sims appear as a black silhouette. It's a fresh install, so I only have the base game and its expansions, and wickedwhims. Removing wickedwhims solved the problem and everything works fine, but I wanted to know if it's happening to someone else. I know it has happened in the past, but it has already been fixed. Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestion! Same config, and 2259 mods. I'm sorry no problems. Does it run without any additional mods with no problems ? Must be a mod that is broken. Use the 50/50 method. Happy hunting.
DarkAudit Posted June 6, 2021 Posted June 6, 2021 13 hours ago, dafaher said: Hello community, sorry to bother you. I'm running The Sims 1.75.125.1030 and the latest version of WickedWhims (165c), and I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue: my Sims appear as a black silhouette. It's a fresh install, so I only have the base game and its expansions, and wickedwhims. Removing wickedwhims solved the problem and everything works fine, but I wanted to know if it's happening to someone else. I know it has happened in the past, but it has already been fixed. Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestion! Have you tried going into CAS and giving that sim a different skintone? IIRC, it's a game bug, not a mod bug.
XOcray Posted June 6, 2021 Posted June 6, 2021 Possible Cause (Confidence: 30%) c:\Python370\npcc.py Reason Exception while updating the sim filter service.. (AttributeError: 'HasHomeZoneFilterTerm' object has no attribute 'specific_venue_types') who knows what may cause this, what is that, never experienced it.
Husk Posted June 6, 2021 Posted June 6, 2021 1 hour ago, XOcray said: Possible Cause (Confidence: 30%) c:\Python370\npcc.py Reason Exception while updating the sim filter service.. (AttributeError: 'HasHomeZoneFilterTerm' object has no attribute 'specific_venue_types') who knows what may cause this, what is that, never experienced it. I'm shooting in the dark here, but wouldn't that be the NPC Control Mod or something like that? 1
Scorpio Posted June 6, 2021 Posted June 6, 2021 2 hours ago, XOcray said: Possible Cause (Confidence: 30%) c:\Python370\npcc.py Reason Exception while updating the sim filter service.. (AttributeError: 'HasHomeZoneFilterTerm' object has no attribute 'specific_venue_types') who knows what may cause this, what is that, never experienced it. NPCC mod by Paulson. Have you updated it yet, a new version 1.3.4 is out but it's Patreon Paid only. 1
XOcray Posted June 6, 2021 Posted June 6, 2021 3 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said: I'm shooting in the dark here, but wouldn't that be the NPC Control Mod or something like that? 2 hours ago, Scorpio said: NPCC mod by Paulson. Have you updated it yet, a new version 1.3.4 is out but it's Patreon Paid only. lol yea, i didnt have problems with npcc, didnt wanna think its that, but it is, removed it, and now im good, appreciate ur concern.
Scorpio Posted June 6, 2021 Posted June 6, 2021 (edited) 25 minutes ago, XOcray said: lol yea, i didnt have problems with npcc, didnt wanna think its that, but it is, removed it, and now im good, appreciate ur concern. There is an alternative made by Zero and it won't cause errors because it only uses filters. Works for many others but not for me as all it did was prevent any Service sims like Bartenders from showing up at all. Old NPCC assigned jobs get stuck in my saves so if you try it and don't see any Bartenders you'll know why. When I removed Zero's filter for ServiceSims then I had new Bartenders show up. https://www.patreon.com/posts/no-random-41053263 Edited June 6, 2021 by Scorpio
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
leaving this pinned until update
Recommended by DoctaSax
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now