Smelly Cat Posted September 19, 2019 Posted September 19, 2019 @Z0mBieP00Nani @GosnZvizn LMAo, I would have never imagined to learn new things about dogs here HA. Sometimes I let my dog pee in my back garden. But I was always carefull where she could pee, since I have a lot of plants and flowers. So now I can say to my dog : doggy, piss away!! ? Back on topic. I just found something funny about WickedWhims. My sim teen got caught having sex by her mom. And mom sim was furious. A few seconds later grams walked into the room too and she was like; Good for you sis, good for you!! ? I howled at this little moodlet. (It was something like; It's great to be young again or something) But still funny as hell. It was unexpected for me. Thanks for the laugh @TURBODRIVER ? ? 2
darkel47 Posted September 19, 2019 Posted September 19, 2019 @TURBODRIVER Hi. Is it possible to make a gender switch for "player" trait jelousy?. I mean, what I want is too make jealous the partners of the sims I'm banging but at the same time don't make jealous some sims that had some love interest. I know that by just removing player trait and add polyamorous trait to all the sims with love interest I should be able to do it but it's extremely annoying to do it that way, so... I just wondering ya know.
Bhob Posted September 19, 2019 Posted September 19, 2019 1 hour ago, darkel47 said: @TURBODRIVER Hi. Is it possible to make a gender switch for "player" trait jelousy?. I mean, what I want is too make jealous the partners of the sims I'm banging but at the same time don't make jealous some sims that had some love interest. I know that by just removing player trait and add polyamorous trait to all the sims with love interest I should be able to do it but it's extremely annoying to do it that way, so... I just wondering ya know. I'm not sure why making two traits do the same thing, when they currently cover different needs, would be a good idea.
David770 Posted September 19, 2019 Posted September 19, 2019 It would be great if Minionize spell made controlled sim accept sex proposition. I hope @TURBODRIVER will add this feature in next update. 1
Kyrien Posted September 19, 2019 Posted September 19, 2019 @TURBODRIVER Good evening, I've been having an issue with the Attractiveness part of the mod, which wasn't a factor before the RoM update (noted in the attached image). When I activate the "scope surroundings" self-interaction, it just pops up as "Attractiveness Scoping", with no other text or result. Before, it would at least tell me there was no one of interest, but now it only works sometimes, and appears even when in a room with those the mod has deemed attractive to my character. Sometimes, it'll work as intended, but about 50/50 it will not. I've tested with no mods besides WW, everything updated, game repaired, cache cleared, WW add-ons updated, mods in, mods out, and still the same effect. Please advise. Edit: and before someone asks, my game version is 1.55.108.1020, Origin-version, and every mod I have has been checked over and updated. 1
Azzhat Posted September 20, 2019 Posted September 20, 2019 How do I reset the "No Underwear" trait? I got it accidentally.
SkyBarbie Posted September 20, 2019 Posted September 20, 2019 15 minutes ago, Azzhat said: How do I reset the "No Underwear" trait? I got it accidentally. I use 'Add Traits In Regular Menu Mod'. You can add and remove traits. This mod still works and I use it regularly. 1
Azzhat Posted September 20, 2019 Posted September 20, 2019 2 minutes ago, SkyBarbie said: I use 'Add Traits In Regular Menu Mod'. You can add and remove traits. This mod still works and I use it regularly. Thanks.
darkel47 Posted September 20, 2019 Posted September 20, 2019 11 hours ago, Bhob said: I'm not sure why making two traits do the same thing, when they currently cover different needs, would be a good idea. I mean. Removing player trait from my "Bull" sim then equipping "polyamorous" in all my love interest. First action allows me had reactions from husbands cuz cuckold traits seem to not work really well when you have player trait but player avoids others love interest to get jealous of you when catched banging other girls Soooooooooo... if all of them have polyamorous problem begone. What I asked was for a less annoying way to achieve this cuz literally can be solved if WW IA ignores sim wearing player but still triggers jealosy from the sim who don't while making sex. Why? You may ask, simple; Imagine you want your Cucky friend to Fap at Oyakodon (Japanese weird shit word for 3some with mom & daugther) if you have player trait for avoid the jealosy while the other partner in joining you'll have your friend just chilling there like retard then just using the pc or some shit like that if you don't equip that trait rigth before joining act jealosy making you lost some reputation and lost romance points
SnowStash Posted September 20, 2019 Posted September 20, 2019 @TURBODRIVER Great mod and thanks for everything. I've been experiencing issues regarding underwear resetting. After googling it I noticed that several people had the same issue but as you put it there was no way of knowing what was causing the problem. I tried to set the underwear for every sim saving and loading the game after every change, to see if something would lead to it changing again to default, and after finishing with another sim, I saved twice. Once after setting her underwear, and another one after changing npc relationships using MCCC. It changed back to default underwear. So I tried changing several MCCC settings, saving and loading the game, returning to main menu, closing and opening the game. When nothing changed and the underwear remained without any change to the default one, I tried one last thing: taking the same sim who I targetted to improve his relationships to the place where the second npc was, and then using MCCC to improve their relationship. Underwear remained without changes. To sum up: SIM A, SIM B and SIM C - LOT A, LOT B and LOT C SIM A is in LOT A. MCCC --> change npc sim relationships --> between SIM B (who is in LOT B) and SIM C (who is in LOT C) ---> underwear reverts back to default SIM B goes to LOT C --> MCCC --> change relationships with controlled sim (SIM B) -->between SIM B and SIM C (both are in LOT C) --->underwear keeps being what you chose. I hope it's clear enough, didn't know how to explain it. Hope it helps someone 2
0xAF Posted September 20, 2019 Posted September 20, 2019 1 hour ago, SnowStash said: SIM A is in LOT A. MCCC --> change npc sim relationships --> between SIM B (who is in LOT B) and SIM C (who is in LOT C) ---> underwear reverts back to default back to default for SIM A? thanks for the info btw!
ColonolNutty Posted September 20, 2019 Posted September 20, 2019 16 hours ago, SnowStash said: @TURBODRIVER Great mod and thanks for everything. I've been experiencing issues regarding underwear resetting. After googling it I noticed that several people had the same issue but as you put it there was no way of knowing what was causing the problem. I tried to set the underwear for every sim saving and loading the game after every change, to see if something would lead to it changing again to default, and after finishing with another sim, I saved twice. Once after setting her underwear, and another one after changing npc relationships using MCCC. It changed back to default underwear. So I tried changing several MCCC settings, saving and loading the game, returning to main menu, closing and opening the game. When nothing changed and the underwear remained without any change to the default one, I tried one last thing: taking the same sim who I targetted to improve his relationships to the place where the second npc was, and then using MCCC to improve their relationship. Underwear remained without changes. To sum up: SIM A, SIM B and SIM C - LOT A, LOT B and LOT C SIM A is in LOT A. MCCC --> change npc sim relationships --> between SIM B (who is in LOT B) and SIM C (who is in LOT C) ---> underwear reverts back to default SIM B goes to LOT C --> MCCC --> change relationships with controlled sim (SIM B) -->between SIM B and SIM C (both are in LOT C) --->underwear keeps being what you chose. I hope it's clear enough, didn't know how to explain it. Hope it helps someone If you're using one of my mods, WWKinky or WWPets, if you remove them does the problem go away?
SnowStash Posted September 21, 2019 Posted September 21, 2019 On 9/20/2019 at 8:34 AM, 0xAF said: back to default for SIM A? thanks for the info btw! Sorry for the delay. In this specific case the underwear for all sims changed back to default. I think it's better that way, because if they only reverted back in some sims it would be a pain in the ass having to look for the one who was affected. 18 hours ago, ColonolNutty said: If you're using one of my mods, WWKinky or WWPets, if you remove them does the problem go away? I was using them (great mods too btw, they fit perfectly with my psycho paranoid killer) but had to remove them after having the same problem as others users, threesomes or even joining to a solo masturbation were always refused. I think I have to expand this a little bit with what I've experienced. First of all, I'm trying to manage 133 sims. The game just does not feel realistic when you have adults and elders with no abilities or relationships, so I wanted to overhaul every tiny detail for everyone. That led to a series of steps: I started by giving every male sim a penis, and for adults and teens a social media profile. Did not have any problem until I found out the hard way that while doing this kind of thing it's better to save after every change, or you could lose everything if a household decides not to load. After that, I started again. Every household I choose was then given penis when needed, sexuality, social media profile, choosen bed and giving traits to everyone to match with WW Personality -for example, Bella is not innocent. Romantic and caregiver fit better in my opinion-. I'm using the "add traits in menu mod" and "more traits for sims", up to 9, if I'm not mistaken. At this point in time I still had WWPets and WWKinky installed, and as I was overhauling everything I could not use it much, but when I did I had a 50/50 chance ot it making sims unable to move again, or finishing the animation/abuse/kidnapping (those were just to try) without problems. I figured I would get used to that in the end, so I just loaded the game and kept with the editing. When I was editing traits for a household of 4 I tried to start a threesome, and got that message refusing. I had everything set to "always accept", so I figured that script mods (and the .packages related to each of them) were causing the problem. I closed the game, removed all script mods (including Nisa's Wicked Perversions, WWPets, WWKinky, Basemental Drugs, etc.) with the exception of WW itself. Threesomes were impossible to get started. I tried several things but what worked for me was removing WW completely and downloading it again. Threesomes were available again, so I tried using the 50/50 method with script mods and their .packages to see what was causing the problem (I'm using +5000 mods but nearly all of them are CAS and build mode CC), and WWPets and WWKinky were the cause. I think this part is important: WITHOUT SAVING THE GAME, I DELETED THOSE TWO AND THE THREESOMES WERE AVAILABLE. That led me to believe that the problems with threesomes are caused by a conflict between WW settings and WWKinky/WWPets, as in the save without those mods BUT with WW installed from BEFORE WWKinky and WWPets were deleted threesomes were STILL impossible. When I solved the 3somes issue, I finished giving everyone traits and then started with CAS Edits. And then relationships. I did not finish it completely, as I wanted to finish with the most complex thing I had left which was underwear for every sim. At this point happened what was written in the previous post, but since then I've encountered some other problems. For example, Bedlington Boathouse in Brindelton Bay is giving me a lot of problems with underwear. Two sims live there and I can change their underwear, but if I go to another one and change their underwear, Bedlington Boathouse (the lot, not the household, as sims can be used if they are away from there) becomes unavailable, can't load and have to force-close the game. I'm trying to see if there is a workaround to that, like leaving the sims living in that lot to be the last ones who receive a change to underwear or something (and I hope that is not the solution). The thing is that I haven't been able to try things like Extreme Violence murders, the new gang features of BasementalDrugs, Nisa's Prostitution System and seeing if underwear resets. I mean, in an older save I had, I played with this underwear problems but I just did not give a fuck tbh, it's just that in this new save I want everything to be perfect, so I have to test a lot more things. Right now I'm trapped in the Bedlington Boathouse underwear/household not loading problem. What a journey.
YATTAY Posted September 21, 2019 Posted September 21, 2019 I make some post like this before - Is there any way to change the percentage of "failing" condoms and birth control pills? Even using the trails that supposedly increases this chance of failure, the percentage is very low, I know it will "break" the realism of the mod, but I need the condom to "rip" to continue the story of my child-hating sim. - I thought for a moment and came to the conclusion that you don't exactly need to edit the values, but perhaps add an option to sabotage the condom, because there are people who really screw the condom to "force" a pregnancy that your partner doesn't want. 1
BillyPilgrim Posted September 22, 2019 Posted September 22, 2019 Has anyone else had issues with sweat not showing up on Sims since the last update? I've been experimenting and I can't seem to get it to show up on anyone. I thought it was initially because my sims were fit and it had been stated in the past that the better shape your sims are in, the less they'll sweat. But I made an out-of-shape sim, used the treadmill, and while the lower icon kept changing like sweat was being applied, it wasn't visible on the sim. I tried the console command to apply sweat and the sim got the sweaty buff, but it wasn't visible. I removed the custom skintone, applied it again, and it still didn't show (and sweat had been showing previously WITH the custom skintone). So, anyone else having issues with sweat with WW 145e? Also, @TURBODRIVER, could you clarify how sweat works when it comes to the fitness of the sim? Seems even fit sims should have some visible sweat.
0xAF Posted September 22, 2019 Posted September 22, 2019 11 hours ago, YATTAY said: because there are people who really screw the condom to "force" a pregnancy that your partner doesn't want. even more, ww doesn't care about relationship when auto using condoms, like when you sim fucking with spouse that is NPC so auto using BC should depending on relationship and traits (hate\love child) I think, not only "when risky"
Bhob Posted September 22, 2019 Posted September 22, 2019 How do townies get condoms? Is there any way to take them away / prevent them from using them? (Preferably on a per-townie or per-WW-event basis instead of for all of them.)
RozseTww Posted September 22, 2019 Posted September 22, 2019 Something I would like to see maybe is like a vending machine or something what we could put on public lots for condoms, tampons and pads. When my sims get invited to the club or to a restaurant. I would love to place it anywhere. It would be great for story lines and since I cant pick up/steal any condoms/feminine products I put on the lot in build mode... I know these days realistically it probably less likely to have to use something like this for condoms but it would still be cool to see. And it's also very common to see them in the bathroom if were talking about pads, tampons and pain meds. 1
Excorsion Posted September 22, 2019 Posted September 22, 2019 43 minutes ago, RozseTww said: Something I would like to see maybe is like a vending machine or something what we could put on public lots for condoms, tampons and pads. When my sims get invited to the club or to a restaurant. I would love to place it anywhere. It would be great for story lines and since I cant pick up/steal any condoms/feminine products I put on the lot in build mode... I know these days realistically it probably less likely to have to use something like this for condoms but it would still be cool to see. And it's also very common to see them in the bathroom if were talking about pads, tampons and pain meds. in mens bathrooms it is more common to see baby changing stations and condom dispensers than pain killers for realistic state. 1
Yossarian13 Posted September 22, 2019 Posted September 22, 2019 Could someone help me with this last exception i'm getting? I just updated the Sims 4 to the current version, as well as WW and all other mods I use. I don't use WW Kinky or Pets (I know there can be issues with them). The last exception shows up the moment I load a save, and it references WW (among other things). Any help would be greatly appreciated! lastException.txt
nugerumon Posted September 22, 2019 Posted September 22, 2019 2 hours ago, CincinnatusC said: Could someone help me with this last exception i'm getting? Do you use any mods that do anything with plants or gardening? Does the exception also occur when you create a new game, with the same mods?
Yossarian13 Posted September 22, 2019 Posted September 22, 2019 1 hour ago, nugerumon said: Do you use any mods that do anything with plants or gardening? Does the exception also occur when you create a new game, with the same mods? Thanks for the response. I don't have any mods related to gardening that I'm aware of. I even removed all mods except WW and MCCC but the last exception still appeared. As per your recommendation, I tried making a new game and found that the last exception didn't appear anymore. I then decided to try making a new save on my old game, to see if the last exception persisted, and it didn't. Not sure what caused it in the first place, but upon making a new save it seems to have gone away completely, so fingers crossed.
tuanpopo Posted September 23, 2019 Posted September 23, 2019 Could someone help me with this last exception i'm getting? File ".\WickedWhims v145e\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 59, in execute_event_methods File ".\WickedWhims v145e\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 35, in _wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load File ".\WickedWhims v145e\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 77, in recollect_sex_animations TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object
Redd99 Posted September 23, 2019 Posted September 23, 2019 Have noticed in the past day or so that my sims have stopped removing their pants when using the "Pee Here" interaction. Has anyone else experienced this?
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
leaving this pinned until update
Recommended by DoctaSax
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now