7 hours ago, Evil01 said:

I updated v166d, but I can't get the save file because of error 102.

Even if I delete the mode file and reinstall it, it's the same.

From what I understand that error appears when you have outdated mods/CC in your game.

Have you tested the game with only WickedWhims installed?

15 hours ago, Valentino039 said:

I have the same problems...

11 hours ago, Mariacosa said:
I am also experiencing this error since yesterday, I post a lot of mods, the problem appears only when the scripted ones are activated ... I don't know what to do what do you recommend?

Did you two try running the game with nothing else in your Mods folder except for WW (I'm assuming) or whatever other mod are trying to use?

14 hours ago, GatheringAgate said:

having the exact same issue
I have even removed all mods except WW and still get the error

WickedWhims works fine by itself for me, the problem must be on your side somewhere.

Make sure you're actually removing the files from the correct place (not from something like a cloud copy) and that they're not being "resurrected" by your iCloud/OneDrive/Google Drive/whatever else is there.

4 hours ago, Husk said:

Did you two try running the game with nothing else in your Mods folder except for WW (I'm assuming) or whatever other mod are trying to use?

WickedWhims works fine by itself for me, the problem must be on your side somewhere.

Make sure you're actually removing the files from the correct place (not from something like a cloud copy) and that they're not being "resurrected" by your iCloud/OneDrive/Google Drive/whatever else is there.

I know its not any other mod I have, everytime I remove WW the game starts up normally, but when I put WW back I get the error again
I even tried repairing my game and deleting localthumbcache and hasn't worked

Edited by GatheringAgate
added in things I remembered
57 minutes ago, GatheringAgate said:

I know its not any other mod I have, everytime I remove WW the game starts up normally, but when I put WW back I get the error again
I even tried repairing my game and deleting localthumbcache and hasn't worked

I have to ask...how do you KNOW it's not another mod you have?

Did you do as Husk suggested and tried WW by itself? Make sure you also have animations installed when you test.

If people are reporting that it works fine than you have to ask yourself why it doesn't for you. Typically, it's another mod.

19 hours ago, pleschu said:

Das Spiel Startet nicht mehr mit WW-MOD. 

Fehlermeldung

102:1415d028:847f95cf

ohne WWmod gibt es keine Probleme

Hast du schon versucht, alle anderen Mods und CC rauszunehmen und nur mit WW zu starten? Ich hab mittlerweile alles raus bis auf WW, die Animationen, MCCC und Peris shorter University. Läuft einwandfrei. Bis auf eine UI-Exception, aber die kommt auch mit ausgeschalteten Mods, also ist das nen ingame-bug.

I think I've cracked the code on this one, at least for me.

An outdated Nisa\s Wicked Perversions was part of the problem, so I suggest folks check that out.

Also, a bad CC file named [Secretcrush]Real_3Dpussyw01fixed.package that I picked up somewhere seems to have been a player in my issues too.

Try removing both of those and see if I fixed the problem, or merely my own problem.

Wow! I can confirm this worked for me also!  It was the SecretCrush Real3D Pussy mod!  After scouring the forums "all over" not just LoversLab...no solution....just a lot of bloated, hyped Tech types over questioning, over explaining... and just plain doubting what the gamers were trying to say... even after following word for word instructions for replacing/displacing mods and such... just took a good Ol' gamer member like "NVRaptor" in the posts above to come up with a solution to at least "TRY"... not something the techs often offer... they should read and try out the solutions the Members post.....maybe avoid over analyzing stuff already analyzed and tried out by the many Members already posting....sometimes it's a "generalization" answer to the issue you Tech-Folks!  THANK YOU NVRaptor for actually doing the work and figuring out at least one possible solution to the Exception Error a lot of us were experiencing.

vielen vielen Dank für den Tipp,tatsächlich war es das secretcrush real3dpussy mod, nur welcher normal sterblicher Spieler soll das ohne Hilfe herausbekommen .

EA preisst seine Community in höchsten Tönen und verlässt sich quasi ohne viel Arbeit auf die Spieler und Modder die versuchen ,in mühevoller Kleinarbeit

das Spiel besser zu machen .

(nicht nur wegen der adult mods)

Ich hoffe ,das es im nächsten Spiel ,falls es Sims5 dann geben sollte, so eine Art Dashboard gibt ,dass inkompatible Mods oder Modkonflikte anzeigt .

Also DANKE DANKE an alle ,die sich die Mühe gemacht haben ,diesen Fehler herauszubekommen.

MANY THANKS TO ALL , TO FIXED THIS F......PPOBLEM

On 11/5/2021 at 7:59 PM, NVRaptor said:

I think I've cracked the code on this one, at least for me.

An outdated Nisa\s Wicked Perversions was part of the problem, so I suggest folks check that out.

Also, a bad CC file named [Secretcrush]Real_3Dpussyw01fixed.package that I picked up somewhere seems to have been a player in my issues too.

Try removing both of those and see if I fixed the problem, or merely my own problem.

thank you so fucking much

• 6 months later...

i'm having this issue with my sims game. I dont have the [SecrectCrush]Real_3Dpussy package in my folder and it still comes up with the error code and when i remove the wickedwhims file, the sims file loads up. Ive even tried to load the game up with only the WW file and still get the code. I dont know if it makes a difference that im using windows 10. My laptop runs windows 10 and my desktop runs windows 8.1 and i have no issues with WW on my desktop.

19 hours ago, MatokiShishimato said:

i'm having this issue with my sims game. I dont have the [SecrectCrush]Real_3Dpussy package in my folder and it still comes up with the error code and when i remove the wickedwhims file, the sims file loads up. Ive even tried to load the game up with only the WW file and still get the code. I dont know if it makes a difference that im using windows 10. My laptop runs windows 10 and my desktop runs windows 8.1 and i have no issues with WW on my desktop.

Broken or outdated Mods are the reason for game not loading and causing error code 102.

Older game versions won't run the newer WW versions.

Older WW versions won't run with newer game versions.

MS Windows OneDrive will also cause problems when loading WW so it's best to remove that Windows App if you don't need it.

Having another Mod folder elsewhere like your games install location will also cause problems.

Mods only belong in your C:/Username/My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

The WickedWhimsMod folder, in Mods, should only have one script file and one package file starting with TURBODRIVER.

File dates should be the same too.

I'd also try running an Origin/Steam Game Repair in case your game files are corrupted.

Be sure to delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder when you add, remove, or update Mods or the game itself.