WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

34 minutes ago, NullZwei said:

Hi, I'm not sure if anyone is having this issue but the polyamorous trait keep popping up in my traits menu even after removing it constantly.. can someone help? And i cant seem to remove the bottom outfit to underwear, it just stuck as the normal everyday bottom outfit instead of underwear..

Would help immensely if you told us what version of game and WW you were running. And that's just for starters. Have you pulled everything except WW and a couple of animations and tried again?

9 hours ago, procian said:

Have you checked in build mode that the lot is still generic and not reverted to club or bar?

Just checked, the lot is still generic. But it shouldn't matter, since you would have been able to click on the poles to pole dance even if they were in a residential lot.

9 hours ago, BatDood said:

I'm not having this issue at all and both my game and WW are updated.

Did you delete your localthumbcache file after making any changes to your Mods folder?

The next step is to remove all of your mods and keep only Wicked Whims and your animations installed and test on a new save.

Does the problem persist with only WW installed? If the answer is 'no' then you have a mod that is conflicting and either needs to be updated or removed.

Hello,

I tried to delete localthumbcache, but it didn't worked.

Your second idea is working (remove al mods except WW). Now, I need to find witch mod is doing this (I have over 6900 files in my Mods folders). Any idea on how to find it? Is there a log files that can help me? If so, do you know where it's located?

Thanks for your help!

1 hour ago, rickcarr said:

Hello,

Your second idea is working (remove al mods except WW). Now, I need to find witch mod is doing this (I have over 6900 files in my Mods folders). Any idea on how to find it? Is there a log files that can help me? If so, do you know where it's located?

Thanks for your help!

Another information that could help... It seems that the issue comes from interaction with objects. When I ask another sim for sex, all goes well until it needs to find a place for it (sim accept, but WW icons doesn't appear un action queue and an X appear on sex asking action cancelling everything). But I can have sex alone withou any problems. It works also for sex toys too (alone).

Same issue appears if I click on a object to ask sex by the way.

Note #2: I changed the option to talk and walk for teleport and it's working that way. I think there's a good clue to correct the mod here!

Edited by rickcarr
1 hour ago, rickcarr said:

Another information that could help... It seems that the issue comes from interaction with objects. When I ask another sim for sex, all goes well until it needs to find a place for it (sim accept, but WW icons doesn't appear un action queue and an X appear on sex asking action cancelling everything). But I can have sex alone withou any problems. It works also for sex toys too (alone).

Note #2: I changed the option to talk and walk for teleport and it's working that way. I think there's a good clue to correct the mod here!

Yes talk and walk works best....

Hello, same problem with me during sex animations : WW loops them and I need to reset my sims (only solution right know).

Spoiler

WW_v165a_exception.png.6560b155efb7dca5943be6d6455ef90a.png

So I remove all my mods (1146 files), everything run perfectly so I made a lot of painful research to find which one conflict and "Nisas Wicked Perversions" breaks the game so take a moment to update it https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5002-nisa’s-wicked-perversions/ and MCCC too https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases.
Basement Drugs is broken (some bubble don't have text) and will be patch in the next days (patreon info).
Right know I didn't  find anything else.

Last thing, try to keep a look on all quality of life mods too like SOL. ?

Edited by Felenos
5 hours ago, rickcarr said:

Hello,

Thanks for your help!

Edit #2: Removing Nisas Wicked Perversions, MCCC and Basement Drugs don't change anything for me.

First post, apologies if it's a duplicate. I've tried reading through to find an answer but can't spot one.

I'm following the "Mind Broken" track for one of my sims. It's at the stage where she has to use MDMA and get into a relationship. She has the pills and she's married (effectively to a sugar mommy) but when I click on the MDMA in her inventory my only option is "add to favorites" and the checkmark for "Be in a relationship" is still blank. 

I'm reading in a couple posts that Basemental needs an update and I'm assuming that's the problem with the pills.

But does marriage not count for the Mind Broken goal? 

Edited by LunarWolfsbane

I was one of the people who reported their strip clubs in WW not being functional after the update. I seem to have narrowed the culprit down to something in my CAS CC folder, but it is the biggest folder of my mods and it would take ages to figure out which CC or hidden mod is causing the issue. Does anyone know what type of mod/CC would impair the functionality of the WW strip club objects (impaired functionality being: strip poles can't be clicked on at all or accessed by strippers and chairs can't be clicked on or accessed for lap dances)?

2 hours ago, LunarWolfsbane said:

First post, apologies if it's a duplicate. I've tried reading through to find an answer but can't spot one.

I'm following the "Mind Broken" track for one of my sims. It's at the stage where she has to use MDMA and get into a relationship. She has the pills and she's married (effectively to a sugar mommy) but when I click on the MDMA in her inventory my only option is "add to favorites" and the checkmark for "Be in a relationship" is still blank. 

I'm reading in a couple posts that Basemental needs an update and I'm assuming that's the problem with the pills.

But does marriage not count for the Mind Broken goal? 

You won't find answers on this thread because that functionality isn't part of WW, it sounds more like something from NWP. You'll have better luck on that mod's page

I'm sure this has been discussed a million times but I wanted to update WW to the newest version.  I understand I need to download the new .package and .ts4script files and replace the old ones, but what happens to things like my existing Sims' naturism levels or the strip club they own?  Are these part of my saved game file and unaffected by the WW update?  I just didn't want to lose any progress by updating.

20 minutes ago, Vampiressa said:

You won't find answers on this thread because that functionality isn't part of WW, it sounds more like something from NWP. You'll have better luck on that mod's page

Thank you! Now that I'm looking at it, you're right. I'll go post in that thread. 

1 hour ago, KerrineR said:

I can't load my sims 4 households, I went to a discord & was told it's an issue with the latest WW. Does anyone know where I can get the previous version of WW so I can use that for the time being?

lastException.txt 4 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhims_v165a_Exception.txt 1.17 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 710.49 kB · 0 downloads

Make sure you don't have any .zip files or other compressed files in your Mods folder the game doesn't like it.

Did you update all your script mods?

MCCC/KSL/AEP/NWP/BMD/WHW/CNL/DD/SOL/RAN

LittleMsSam Prefer Leftovers is obsolete now.

Delete your duplicate files:

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (45): -Kijiko-SET.package, ATS4_object_school_blackboard-v2.package, Baby Diaper.package, Bike Prop.package, Bottle.package, CP_ymBottom_RiggedDicaBriefs.package, Chisami-Lovehoney_Suction_Cup_Dildo_Ground.package, DiosaSimsDiosaRings.package, Flame Thrower.package, Gun Mesh.package, Hand Cuffs.package, Knife Prop.package, Knife.package, LLS_NipSkinDetail.package, Life Tragedies - Handgun Prop.package, MISSME_Flower Choker.package, MISSME_[EVE]Bikini.package, MissMe_EVEOveralls.package, Missme_Lewds Top.package, Neia_Careers_Commons.package, Parachute.package, Pen.package, Road To Romance v1.1 - Original.package, Rope.package, S-AllureSD_NippleBlushAcne.package, Sounds - Flesh_imaple.package, Sounds - Knife_stab.package, [TwelfthDoctor1] RoM SpellCurses.package, [TwelfthDoctor1] Teleport Injector.package, [TwelfthDoctor1] Vampiric Teleport Spells V3.package, [TwelfthDoctor1] [Mastery Sage] [DebugOverride] Teach Spell Cooldown Modifier.package, anal toy.package, cn_change_motives.package, cn_change_motives.ts4script, cn_offer_blood.package, cn_offer_blood.ts4script, doubledildo.package, grafity_FionaBeltedSkirtwithChains.package, maeemmahorny.package, maeemmahorny.ts4script, maeemmaslut.package, maeemmaslut.ts4script, realdildo.package, screweddildo.package, terrain_replacer.package

Edited by Scorpio

I have troubles with some animations. Not since this update but the last. i was hoping it would go away with a new update but the couples is still doing it next to the bed instead on the bed. Is this a problem of WW or the animation?

Problem is, I have no idea who´s animation this is? Forced missionary it is called, comes in variations. Strange this is the forced doggy works.

1 hour ago, carine florida said:

Good morning all ! Small question: for my simsette to work as a stripper, must she buy a strip club or can she just go to a club that does not belong to her? Thanks for your answers and have a nice day!

You need to own a strip club....you can hire your sim as a stripper/dancer though.

11 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Make sure you don't have any .zip files or other compressed files in your Mods folder the game doesn't like it.

Did you update all your script mods?

MCCC/KSL/AEP/NWP/BMD/WHW/CNL/DD/SOL/RAN

LittleMsSam Prefer Leftovers is obsolete now.

Delete your duplicate files:

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (45): -Kijiko-SET.package, ATS4_object_school_blackboard-v2.package, Baby Diaper.package, Bike Prop.package, Bottle.package, CP_ymBottom_RiggedDicaBriefs.package, Chisami-Lovehoney_Suction_Cup_Dildo_Ground.package, DiosaSimsDiosaRings.package, Flame Thrower.package, Gun Mesh.package, Hand Cuffs.package, Knife Prop.package, Knife.package, LLS_NipSkinDetail.package, Life Tragedies - Handgun Prop.package, MISSME_Flower Choker.package, MISSME_[EVE]Bikini.package, MissMe_EVEOveralls.package, Missme_Lewds Top.package, Neia_Careers_Commons.package, Parachute.package, Pen.package, Road To Romance v1.1 - Original.package, Rope.package, S-AllureSD_NippleBlushAcne.package, Sounds - Flesh_imaple.package, Sounds - Knife_stab.package, [TwelfthDoctor1] RoM SpellCurses.package, [TwelfthDoctor1] Teleport Injector.package, [TwelfthDoctor1] Vampiric Teleport Spells V3.package, [TwelfthDoctor1] [Mastery Sage] [DebugOverride] Teach Spell Cooldown Modifier.package, anal toy.package, cn_change_motives.package, cn_change_motives.ts4script, cn_offer_blood.package, cn_offer_blood.ts4script, doubledildo.package, grafity_FionaBeltedSkirtwithChains.package, maeemmahorny.package, maeemmahorny.ts4script, maeemmaslut.package, maeemmaslut.ts4script, realdildo.package, screweddildo.package, terrain_replacer.package

I have updated them all & even removed Colonol Nutty's mods, but nothing has worked. Now the game just takes forever to load

54 minutes ago, KerrineR said:

I have updated them all & even removed Colonol Nutty's mods, but nothing has worked. Now the game just takes forever to load

Did you also delete your duplicates?

BTW you do have an awful lot of mods/cc so it will take longer to load.

I think it helps some if you have all of them organized in their own folders by category though.

And don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Did you also delete your duplicates?

BTW you do have an awful lot of mods/cc so it will take longer to load.

I think it helps some if you have all of them organized in their own folders by category though.

And don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.

I do have a lot, but I recently got a new gaming laptop that loads pretty fast. I knew it was something wrong with my mods when it took an hour-2 hours. Something in my LEs say there's a mod using Colonol Nutty's, but I removed all of his mods & am trying to figure out which one is causing my game to have errors. Now this happened

20210531_114254.jpg

lastException.txt

24 minutes ago, KerrineR said:

I do have a lot, but I recently got a new gaming laptop that loads pretty fast. I knew it was something wrong with my mods when it took an hour-2 hours. Something in my LEs say there's a mod using Colonol Nutty's, but I removed all of his mods & am trying to figure out which one is causing my game to have errors. Now this happened

Basemental ECO Hacks was reported broken unless you have the Patreon version I think.

Something also mentioned about a landlord service so it sounds like a mod I don't know anything about.

Sometimes it's easier and faster just to do the 50/50 mod removal method when you have so many mods/cc.

Just don't make any new saves when removing mods for testing.

Once you find the half that's causing the errors you can split that group in half again.

Keep splitting them by 50% until you get it narrowed down to only a few left.