WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

4 hours ago, Crime100 said:

"Make sure to remove old mod files before installation. The v165 release uses a new format to save data related to sex animations (disabled animations, favorites, playlists, etc.), and downgrading to an earlier release of WickedWhims can result in loss of that data. Not all of the old data is completely lost, as some files are kept with the "UNUSED" prefix, so you can revert back to it, but you're required to handle renaming and moving of files on your own installation!"

This is what it says on the download website for WickedWhims. I can't figure out what this means. Do I need to uninstall all of my animation mods before I install the new version? Because I have probably downloaded a hundred of them and it will not be possible to uninstall all of them.

If someone can help me figure this out, I would really appreciate it.

I only know, that I make a full copy of my sims 4 folder just before a major update.  I keep at least 4 generations so I can always roll back and try again.

You know, with likes and dislikes being a thing, it would make sense to more directly combine attractiveness with that, letting you define attractiveness traits in CAS or even pick them up when interacting with romantic partners, the way existing likes and dislikes work. But I speak hypothetically; I do not know how feasible that is or how much work it would take.

EDIT: On ModTheSims, I see something on the "WonderfulWhims" mod that seems to imply Turbodriver had the same thought. :)

Edited by heja
16 hours ago, TomasGrizzly said:

Would be nice if it actually COULD be downloaded... connection timeout is all I'm getting... guess the download is overloaded.

Had the same problem.  At the top of the page there's a link to his patreon page with the download, although the mediafire link appears to be working better today.

Since now we can have fun with oil, does anyone know a good inflatable bed cc like this pic ? I mean the plastic bed that you use in the bathroom with your couple when you want a masagge session with oil and "pleasure" included.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask for it.

Thanks in advance !

image.png.fa663c4239bc5e820cc5c98bd4ab12a2.png

16 hours ago, Mysterious1968 said:

But I do recall that a new game pack is coming out on June 1st. And all this will happen again. And I realized that I don't know what many of the game mods I have in my Mods folder even do. So I'm thinking it's best to wait until June 7th to update everything else, to let everything shake down, This will give me time to clean out everything.

Nah, it shouldn't, the patch that comes out prior to a release of a pack usually "prepares" the game for the upcoming content ahead of time.

Unless Maxis messed something up and need to release a bigger fix which might mess with mods.

Helo everyone,

Since this new update, WickedWhims is working really bad for me. I can't start any sex scene, it always aborting after partner acceptation. Also, in strip club, no dancers is dancing. Can't even start any dance. Strip pole can't be clicked at all. Cients are leaving saying that there is no dancers.

I have tried starting a new game with completly new settings, nothing to do. Hope this will be fix soon!

1 hour ago, rickcarr said:

Helo everyone,

Since this new update, WickedWhims is working really bad for me. I can't start any sex scene, it always aborting after partner acceptation. Also, in strip club, no dancers is dancing. Can't even start any dance. Strip pole can't be clicked at all. Cients are leaving saying that there is no dancers.

I have tried starting a new game with completly new settings, nothing to do. Hope this will be fix soon!

Same here, plus getting a LE something to do with disabled annimations. I am on the latest 1.75 patch.

Edited by somelonelydude

i don't speak english and i translate it from google
I have a problem
after wickedwhims update
I can't load any family
keeps showing me the choice of the world
after removing the mod, the problem does not occur
what to do? please help

5 minutes ago, nath91 said:

i don't speak english and i translate it from google
I have a problem
after wickedwhims update
I can't load any family
keeps showing me the choice of the world
after removing the mod, the problem does not occur
what to do? please help

So what language(s) DO you speak ?  

I'm liking some of those knew features. Finally a way to put a stop to the "Can I join?" spam once and for all. The Suggestive Look notice is fun. Porkybork's Tina was a massage therapist at the local spa and gave my sim one of those. "You can do anything you want with her for a few hours." Cue the bow chika wow wow music. ;)

11 hours ago, procian said:

If you use WP you need to update again.....

Unfortunately, I'm not using WP at all.

I forgot to add something. I can't ask for sex to someone even by asking that person directly or by clicking on an object, But If I start a solo animation, I can ask that person to join ans it's working that way.

6 hours ago, somelonelydude said:

Just did that, but the Strip Club feature in WW is still not working. I can't click on the poles to assign dancers or assign seats for lap dances. I can't click on the originally assigned chairs either.

Have you checked in build mode that the lot is still generic and not reverted to club or bar?

2 minutes ago, rickcarr said:

Unfortunately, I'm not using WP at all.

I forgot to add something. I can't ask for sex to someone even by asking that person directly or by clicking on an object, But If I start a solo animation, I can ask that person to join ans it's working that way.

Could be something in settings has changed...I'd go through all the sex settings and have a look.

10 minutes ago, procian said:

Could be something in settings has changed...I'd go through all the sex settings and have a look.

For my part, I tried to start a new game without my usual WW settings (I've started a new config) and it didn't change anything.

15 hours ago, rickcarr said:

Helo everyone,

I have had a similar experience.

16 hours ago, rickcarr said:

Helo everyone,

Have a same issue, I can't start any sex scene anymore, after update the latest WW, Can someone fix it :( ?

40 minutes ago, Tian92 said:

Have a same issue, I can't start any sex scene anymore, after update the latest WW, Can someone fix it :( ?

I'm not having this issue at all and both my game and WW are updated.

Did you delete your localthumbcache file after making any changes to your Mods folder?

The next step is to remove all of your mods and keep only Wicked Whims and your animations installed and test on a new save.

Does the problem persist with only WW installed? If the answer is 'no' then you have a mod that is conflicting and either needs to be updated or removed.

Hi, I'm not sure if anyone is having this issue but the polyamorous trait keep popping up in my traits menu even after removing it constantly.. can someone help? And i cant seem to remove the bottom outfit to underwear, it just stuck as the normal everyday bottom outfit instead of underwear..

Edited by NullZwei