WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

2 hours ago, monicabellu said:

I've already done, I've also downloaded other animations that were recently updated, but the problem remains, this is what it says (the blue box):

Hola, if you got CNWW mods, update those too (delete and extract again).

5 hours ago, Random_Troll said:

Any reason the women in my game have no lower torso and legs, and the male penis area is all white??
Updated the game to the newest, got the newest WW, using CNWW Pet stuff - am I missing an update from someone like Noir or another creator?

Try checking with this http://modthesims.info/d/572482/ts4-package-conflict-detector-windows-only.html Some replacements must be conflicting. Do you have better body?

2 hours ago, Slyc said:

Can someone please help me?

I want to hide the WickedWhims "Wicked..." interaction from the pie interaction menu everywhere, except when clicking on yourself or another sim. I don't want to see it anymore when I click on the bathtub or the ground.

I've looked everywhere, and I'm the first one with this problem, please help!

It's not a problem.  It's a way to have sex in the bathtub, or in/on other objects in the game. 

5 hours ago, Random_Troll said:

Any reason the women in my game have no lower torso and legs, and the male penis area is all white??
Updated the game to the newest, got the newest WW, using CNWW Pet stuff - am I missing an update from someone like Noir or another creator?

I had a problem a while ago with the male genitals being all white.  I had an old penis (cmarnyc?) installed that was conflicting with the WW options.  Removing it cleared everything up.

Never had a general issue missing torso/legs, only the occasional one from a bad CC.  So unless all your women are wearing the same bottom CC (or maybe accessory legging) and it's broken I don't have advice for that part.  Sorry.

EDIT:  Maybe a conflicting default bottom could cause it as well.

50 minutes ago, FeloniusMonk said:

It's not a problem.  It's a way to have sex in the bathtub, or in/on other objects in the game. 

It is a problem for me, I want to play the game in a normal way, and be able to limit sexual interactions by only being able to do them by clicking other sims. I don't want it to pop up anywhere I walk, cook and sleep. Please!

8 hours ago, Slyc said:

It is a problem for me, I want to play the game in a normal way, and be able to limit sexual interactions by only being able to do them by clicking other sims. I don't want it to pop up anywhere I walk, cook and sleep. Please!

Okay, I thought you meant it was a bug.  It's not a bug.  It's by design. 

18 hours ago, Slyc said:

Then how else would you select a location. your way wouldn't make sense for this mod.

10 hours ago, FeloniusMonk said:

Okay, je pensais que tu voulais dire que c'était un bug. Ce n'est pas un bug. C'est par conception. 

for that you can deactivate the sexual autonomy and activate the adjustment of the NPCs of this fact sims no longer make sex in autonomy but normally control it works

On 3/14/2019 at 9:54 AM, B10HAZARD. said:

Then how else would you select a location. your way wouldn't make sense for this mod.

I can always easily move a sim I want to have s3x with to anywhere I want, on bed, the bath, the floor, wherever, then selecting the other sim and clicking on them to use the Wicked menu and have the s3x with them. I don't need it to be everywhere to be able to make full use of this mod.
Why are you trying to convince me to keep it the way it is instead of telling me how to remove it? I've already decided what I want, I spent weeks debating whether or not I should post here for help because I hate bothering people and I have crippling social anxiety, which has been triggered by these comments again ;(. Now I don't care how complicated it is, I want to hide this so I don't have to uninstall it because this "Wicked" menu being everywhere for no reason is freaking the hell out of my OCD.

7 minutes ago, Slyc said:

I can always easily move a sim I want to have s3x with to anywhere I want, on bed, the bath, the floor, wherever, then selecting the other sim and clicking on them to use the Wicked menu and have the s3x with them. I don't need it to be everywhere to be able to make full use of this mod.
Why are you trying to convince me to keep it the way it is instead of telling me how to remove it? I've already decided what I want, I spent weeks debating whether or not I should post here for help because I hate bothering people and I have crippling social anxiety, which has been triggered by these comments again ;(. Now I don't care how complicated it is, I want to hide this so I don't have to uninstall it because this "Wicked" menu being everywhere for no reason is freaking the hell out of my OCD.

try to add to these files

E882D22F!00000000!8F96593555EBAF70.TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Start_Sex_Random.InteractionTuning.xml
E882D22F!00000000!9275B2C4570159E7.TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Start_Sex_Vaginal.InteractionTuning.xml
E882D22F!00000000!84973CFB3BE5A023.TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Start_Sex_Handjob.InteractionTuning.xml
E882D22F!00000000!D17CC9B905CC6494.TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Start_Sex_Teasing.InteractionTuning.xml
E882D22F!00000000!E267AD1E9BE58A6A.TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Start_Sex_Footjob.InteractionTuning.xml
E882D22F!00000000!F9EC7AE8DB0DBD36.TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Start_Sex_Oraljob.InteractionTuning.xml
E882D22F!00000000!F94CD934837AD04B.TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Start_Sex_Anal.InteractionTuning.xml

cheat menu

<T n="cheat">True</T>

so they should be visible only if you Shift+Clicked

On 3/12/2019 at 11:20 PM, anonbear11 said:

I downloaded from the official site and it worked.

I have been having an issue with this version (and the Feb 23) version with missing strap-ons. I have a lesbian couple with default gender options. One of them always put on a strap-on automatically, but now that doesn't seem to happen. I can't even figure out how to get them to wear a strap on...

issue.png.c4d131047703b6b282074ba9a33af57c.png

Is anyone else having the missing strapon bug?

Is it a bug, or is there a change in WW that I am not aware of.

On 3/16/2019 at 1:43 PM, Slyc said:

I don't think he was doing it to be difficult but it's just not possible to do exactly what you want with the way the mod is written, without rewriting it basically. It isn't written to allow interactions the way you want it to be, but to be modular, so you choose where and when and how... so while what you ask for sounds great in theory, I'm just not sure it's possible without rewriting the entire mod. 

As an aside, I'm sorry you suffer from anxiety - I do too, and my housemate is so disabled by anxiety and depression he needs 24-hour care. It's a horrible, horrible disorder. That said, B10HAZARD wasn't doing anything except asking questions and was perfectly polite. I'm sorry that WW is affecting your OCD (I find the Sims can be terrible for that) but B10HAZARD was trying to find out what you were asking for (from what I can see) because it just doesn't make sense with the way WW works. That said, hopefully hiding the menus until you shift-click will be good enough so you can still enjoy the mod without it bothering your OCD so much.

8 hours ago, omowatcher said:

I don't think he was doing it to be difficult but it's just not possible to do exactly what you want with the way the mod is written, without rewriting it basically. It isn't written to allow interactions the way you want it to be, but to be modular, so you choose where and when and how... so while what you ask for sounds great in theory, I'm just not sure it's possible without rewriting the entire mod. 

As an aside, I'm sorry you suffer from anxiety - I do too, and my housemate is so disabled by anxiety and depression he needs 24-hour care. It's a horrible, horrible disorder. That said, B10HAZARD wasn't doing anything except asking questions and was perfectly polite. I'm sorry that WW is affecting your OCD (I find the Sims can be terrible for that) but B10HAZARD was trying to find out what you were asking for (from what I can see) because it just doesn't make sense with the way WW works. That said, hopefully hiding the menus until you shift-click will be good enough so you can still enjoy the mod without it bothering your OCD so much.

Thank you for saying that @omowatcher 

I always try to be polite, patient & if i can, helpful on here.

B10 ? 

On 2/28/2019 at 7:58 AM, epicleahhhx said:

Im also getting an issue... At random times, all of a sudden the time stops progressing. I'll be watching the clock speed by and it'll keep speeding but it won't actually go to the next hour etc. When I pause it, my notification wall fills up with the orange error script (over 200). When I unpause, it resumes but still doesn't progress. It just seems to be stuck. Also happens when I travel outside my lot and back in. I found out it only does it with WW installed... Which really sucks cos tbh this is the mod I really can't play without :(

I am having this same issue. It appears to just be stuck. All sims just stand there. I can move around the screen but cannot right click on anything.  Time stand still & does not advance.  It is NOT paused because you can see slight movement but appears stuck or severely lagging. 

Recommended WW Animations for heterosexual sex (couples and group).

I'm not interested in solo animations, bestality, or gay animations.  I do prefer the rough/punish/abuse/forced type animations.

Am I missing any that you highly recommend?

These are the must haves for me.  Thanks!

WW Animation List.jpg

@TURBODRIVER - Here is proof that your mod works great!  45 Sim couples/groups having Wicked Whims sex at the same time and on the same lot.

Several of the couples and groups are shown twice but I only counted each group once.  I've actually had up to 50 couples/groups having WW sex at the same time.  Nearly 130 Sims were involved.  Tons of CC was used for the custom Sims also.

If your mod wasn't super stable, this stress test would crash your mod in a hurry (which it doesn't and caused no errors or exceptions).

It would be nice to have a WW console command to either soft or hard reset all Sims on the lot (perhaps both):  ww.resetallsoft or ww.resetallhard.  I use ww.stopsex to stop WW sex.

Thank you for an amazing and well polished mod!  You are a genius!

2 hours ago, rayoII said:

Hi!

Is there a problem with wickedwhims vs 4.3.5.140.9 and WWCN ? It seems that something is wrong wiht WWCN and one needs to wait until the next update of WWCN, right?

I personally don't use WWCN but it has caused lots of problems with Wicked Whims lately (reported by other players).

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

@SkyBarbie I'm curious, how'd you manage to get such an epic orgy going without anyone wandering off or losing interest? Not that I would try something so over the top myself. :)

You have to set the NPC sex/animation timer to a high value.  I have mine set at 20 (they have sex for 20 real time minutes).  I also used the 'NPC Sex' WW option to manually start a lot of the WW sex events.  Only a few of the couple and group sex events in the video were created anonymously.

I'm not happy with the video capture quality in the video.  I have all the Sims 4 video capture options maxed (best Sims 4 will do is 1024 x 576, which isn't even 720p).  I also have all the Sims 4 graphics quality settings at maximum.  I may have to use a 3rd party utility to capture better quality if I do another video.