WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-18]

37 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

More complicated yet.

If you mean to stop the EA game autonomous flirting, or 'get romantic', or get married, or become lovers, BF/GF etc.

You have to download the MCCC mod to stop this, (EA romance is mostly not controlled by WW).

Then can use the Tuner part to disable NPC autonomy, flirt, romance, ask for marriage, etc. in game

Don't download the MCCC WooHoo module, it will clash with WW.

Ok now that why MCCC has tag for sim

18 minutes ago, Кобра said:

Please divide into modules. Soon the PC will explode the explosion will be visible from space!?

Well, it's not really a bad idea, but...

I think the main problem is The Sims 4 really wasn't designed for adding a ton of mods, and some impact the game performance way more than others.

But they designed it so more ppl with lower end PC's and laptops could play, (more market share from sales you know).

Also why we didn't get an open world and the big towns like in Sims 3.

Those of us fortunate enough to have higher end rigs don't suffer to much, if at all, with all the goodies running.

I have not used this mod for a long time. Previously, this mod was modular, it was very convenient. Not all laptops are able to withstand the seriousness of this mod. I wrote to the author, was ignored. And this time I will also ignore. It is difficult to write some emotions in English, it is impossible to express feelings.

Sounds weird to me, but you can always disable the 'React to Sex' switch in WW settings/Sex/Cheats

This would take so much life away from my game...

All my teen/sim NPC's usually have a positive reaction.

Yeah, sims of all ages from teens to elders used to have a wide range of reactions, from embarrassment (a more mature "Unexpected" variant) to excitement. Now teens react like little children if there are adults involved, and even the "Lover's delight" buff (which is a part of Polyamorous trait, I suppose) is gone. Well, at least my polyamorous character doesn't get jealous, thankfully.

Wonder if you have any other 'moodlet' mods.

Only "Emotional Inertia" comes to mind, but removing it didn't help.

What kind of helped, though, is the thing I should have tried first and foremost before even posting here (I'm sorry): I removed all my mods folder content except WW, MCCC and Ui Cheats Extension, and now everything seems back to normal. "Kind of" helped, because I have yet to find the real culprit for this embarrassment. At least I know now, that it's not WW's fault.

1 hour ago, lin_biao said:

eah, sims of all ages from teens to elders used to have a wide range of reactions, from embarrassment (a more mature "Unexpected" variant) to excitement. Now teens react like little children if there are adults involved, and even the "Lover's delight" buff (which is a part of Polyamorous trait, I suppose) is gone. Well, at least my polyamorous character doesn't get jealous, thankfully.

I had a weird one this morning. A sim was going at it with an NPC in their front yard, and the first time I clicked on a passerby, the only option was Go Away. After they reacted to sex, I was able to Ask To Join In.

2 hours ago, hahhadude said:

I use to be able to click on another random sim and click wicked whims for a reaction. Now when I click it, the only person I can use it on is my own sim or my other sim. Did I change a setting?

If you've updated WW recently, some of the default WW settings may be changing yours.

Once you get the WW settings to your liking use the WW export feature to save them and you can then reload them next time.

Check in WW settings/Sex/Cheats

Enable Always Accept

Enable Manual NPC Control

How does alien pregnancy work with WW? Does it only follow through if you choose your sim to be a male (as in choosing the male symbol in CAS), no matter what other changes you do to their body, or is there something else to know about? Let's say I make my sim male by choosing the symbol but give him a vag and the possibility to become pregnant; or the other way around, if I choose the sim to be a female but give her a dick with the option to impregnate others, how does the game register that as?

2 hours ago, Иоланта said:

The sims 4 1.50.67

LE notes mentions beds.

Try batch fixing your beds in S4S.  note= (do not batch fix tongue or any other body details) or they will break & you will have to download & install them again.

*edit-  Send this LE to NisaK as it mentions WickedPerversions as well.

The biggest weakness of this mod is that it basically turns all Sims bisexual.

I've been using this mod every since it came out a couple of years ago.  I finally had to disable relationship changes in the mod since too many of my hetero male sims were getting fucked in the ass by other males in 3+ group sex animations.  I'm personally OK with lesbian sex but not gay sex.  I also don't like my male Sims getting fucked in the ass by females with strapons.

Also I've had to clean all the Sims in my neighborhoods by removing all gay relationships created by Wicked Whims.  I am using a mod that forces all Sims by default to heterosexual preference (and have been since I started new games and neighborhoods).  I have thoroughly tested the issue and Wicked Whims is the culprit.  I wish there was an option to prevent male to male pairing in the sex animations.  In group animations I don't want males sucking each others cock, giving each other hand jobs, or getting fucked in the ass.  There are no options for this and believe me I've toyed with all options and configurations.

There really needs to be an option to prevent male on male sex and males from getting fucked in the ass by strapons.  Perhaps the weakness lies in the animation tags or animation flags but nevertheless it is very frustrating.  My workaround is to only pair one male with one female or manually choose animations that don't cause the undesirable behavior.  This is difficult to do most of the time since I allow Wicked Whims to cycle through all the available animations for the particular location (in Wicked Whims options).

This post is directed at the author.  I know that there isn't currently a workaround to these problems.  I'm very experienced with The Sims 4 and Wicked Whims.  Please stop forcing all my Sims to be bisexual.

I am very grateful for this mod and appreciate all the hard work and effort that went into it!  Thank you!