WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hey Turbo,

Thank you for such an awesome mod!!

Like most, I keep getting last exception error, also WW options are completely missing from menu when I click on items like bed etc.

Have updated and reinstalled twice now making sure I have removed all files etc before placing in mods folder, still not working? Have also tried wwfix command.

Very much look forward to your response and advice.

Damn EA breaking WW mod!

Zenn xx

On 6/19/2017 at 4:37 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

No way to use walls, only windows. Someone can make an invisible painting that would do the work too.

I have picked barely visible "Scratches On The Wall" object and added "Window" tag to it (with Sims4Studio). The wall painting became selectable for WW interaction, but most "aginst-window" animations not working correctly - couple is teleported to outer side of the wall. Only ooOLaLa World's  animations works fine.

Is there any way to fix that?

And don't you think it will be useful if any wall painting will be selectable for WW interaction?

Anyway, thank you for greatest Sims4 mod, @TURBODRIVER!

PS: For anybody who wants to test it I have attached .package file with modified wall painting suitable for "aginst-window" interactions.

cr01_decalWall1x1x1_EP04GENscratches_replace.package

screen.jpg

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

18 hours ago, howzitaloha said:

Is there any way to prevent the cleanliness from decaying so fast? Even after masturbation it's so bad they keep trying to take a shower. I've even purchased the traits that prevent decay there, but it doesn't seem to make much of a difference. I don't want to turn need decay off, as a good round in the sack should leave you a little tired and hungry, just don't like how they immediately jump to the shower after. Even with the cumslut trait, they still run to the shower afterward because the need is so decayed.

Don't mean it to sound like a gripe. I love the mod. First time I've ever become a patron of anything on Patreon for. Just a small irritation I have.

Also, forced sex! But I'm sure that drum is being beaten by a lot of posters already, so I won't harp on that one.

Sims don't have anything that makes them take a shower unless there is sticky cum all over their body.

It's true though that traits aren't checked when hygiene decay occurs. I will look into fixing it.

17 hours ago, Annou said:

The 2 other partners just woohoo'd in the closet. Not a WW anim, just normal Maxis Woohoo. 

So I had 3 Sims, all of them had the Poly trait and they were girlfriend/boyfriend yet not reaction, only giggles.

TS4_x64_2018-06-21_14-54-41.png

16 hours ago, bignet00122 said:

Thank you for the updating, Turbo but I got this lastexception

https://pastebin.com/UHj71kqz

No idea what this is. Maybe try updating your game?

I would need to wait for more people with a pirated version of the game to report similar issues to know if that's the problem.

15 hours ago, Lewd_Vampire said:

How do I prevent my sims from randomly stripping?

Disable Nudity Autonomy in settings. That part of the mod was completely reworked already so things will be different in the next full update.

58 minutes ago, cr01 said:

I have picked barely visible "Scratches On The Wall" object and added "Window" tag to it (with Sims4Studio). The wall painting became selectable for WW interaction, but most "aginst-window" animations not working correctly - couple is teleported to outer side of the wall. Only ooOLaLa World's  animations works fine.

Is there any way to fix that?

And don't you think it will be useful if any wall painting will be selectable for WW interaction?

Anyway, thank you for greatest Sims4 mod, @TURBODRIVER!

PS: For anybody who wants to test it I have attached .package file with modified wall painting suitable for "aginst-window" interactions.

screen.jpg

That's because some animators have the animations flipped to the incorrect side of the window.

You would need to flip the root position of the object for it to work right and then you're good.

Go ahead and make an object like that yourself ;)

57 minutes ago, Pinar93 said:

im having this error : https://pastebin.com/rDpfNS8B

Oh, thanks for that, looks like the outdated versions of the game might have issues with the recent fix. I will look into it.

2 hours ago, cr01 said:

Eu escolhi o objeto "Scratches On The Wall" pouco visível e adicionei a tag "Window" a ele (com o Sims4Studio). A pintura de parede tornou-se selecionável para interação WW, mas a maioria das animações "aginst-window" não estão funcionando corretamente - o casal é teleportado para o lado externo da parede. Apenas as  animações do ooOLaLa World   funcionam bem.

Existe alguma maneira de corrigir isso?

E você não acha que será útil se alguma pintura de parede for selecionável para a interação WW?

De qualquer forma, obrigado pelo maior Sims4 mod, @TURBODRIVER !

PS: Para quem quiser testá-lo, eu anexei o arquivo .package com a pintura de parede modificada, adequada para interações "aginst-window".

screen.jpg

I found your modification very interesting but I can not find it.

Someone help me I deleted a rig mod that was out before January of this year to help with that glitch, but I still have it. Someone please help! And I don't know what the conflicted rigs are, I wanna know so I can delete the right one. Someone please help!

So, I will say that I'm not 100% sure if it's this mod that's causing it. But I'm running into a weird issue in my game where non-Romantic trait sims are getting the Lovelorn tense buff after being without romantic contact for a few hours. I've tried play testing this with the WW mod in and out of the game, and it seems to only occur when WW is in game. I haven't extensively tested it, though. It may just be a EA issue like when my non-insane sims could Flirt with Themselves. Just figured I'd thow it out there in case someone else was having the problem, too.

I hate patch day.

Everyone needs to open their LastException.txt log located at C:\Users\[your username]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and scroll to the very bottom. If the error has anything like:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129e\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 15, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129e\turbolib\resources\whims.py", line 98, in _turbolib_load_whims_into_whim_sets
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129e\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 15, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.129e\turbolib\resources\affordances.py", line 236, in _turbolib_add_affordances_to_social_mixer_affordance_list_snippets
  File ".\mc_utils.py", line 114, in _wrapper_function
  File ".\mc_injections.py", line 309, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

this is coming from MC Command Center and it needs to be updated. Since a lot of us here use MCCC in conjunction with WW, that's why we're seeing these errors and yes this is related to the recent patch. Deaderpool already fixed and posted the update on his side. Get it here: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/

21 minutes ago, procian said:

can't remember....type rig into the mods search bar....look for denton47.....autobanned and azmodan22......I think.

I appreciate it, but I did that and the only one I had was denton47, I deleted it and I still have that glitch.

4 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

That's because some animators have the animations flipped to the incorrect side of the window.

You would need to flip the root position of the object for it to work right and then you're good.

Go ahead and make an object like that yourself ;)

Sorry, I still don't get it - I'm not very familiar with 3D modelling. You mean I have to flip mesh rig inside Blender or something like that?

As I can understand, window objects supposed to be placed with front side on the outer side of wall. So most "against-window" animations teleports couple to the back side of the window object (which supposed to be inside house), except ooOLaLa World's animations which as I can see currently works "incorrect" with windows (and that's why they works perfect with "fake-window" painting). Windows can be rotated in build mode, while paintings object placed with the front side up and there is no way you can "rotate" it. (It can be placed on outer side of the wall, but it causes issues with incorrect flor height and sims travelling outside the house.)

4 hours ago, infernal171 said:

I found your modification very interesting but I can not find it.

Search for something like "Scratches On The Wall" (can be translated to something else in non-english versions) in "Paintings & Posters" section (it's from "Cats & Dogs" so maybe this expansion is required).

10 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

So I had 3 Sims, all of them had the Poly trait and they were girlfriend/boyfriend yet not reaction, only giggles.

TS4_x64_2018-06-21_14-54-41.png

I FIGURED IT OUT.

I tried another family and for some reason, the poly trait doesnt even show up as a purchasable(?) trait in my game. So that sim has it but if I try to buy it with a completely new sim, it's not there. I did update the Mod, so maybe a conflicting mod? Idk.