WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

On 10/4/2022 at 8:22 AM, XenodochiaI said:

I know about the inappropriate unlocker and yeah I’ve had it work sometimes but it’s not consistent. I don’t have HSY so I don’t use the post puberty trait (it doesn’t work anyway) so I just use the unlocker to add back teen sex switch, teen-adult and incest. 

Problem is on the latest patch and WW version 170k my teen sim can ask, but forever refused. And the reason is always something like “these sims can’t initiate sex” or whatever the hell it says. Never had that happen before and it only happens when a teen is involved. 

If anyone here can tell me what I’m doing wrong because so many people say it works.

Do I need a fresh save? Do I need to disable and enable all the settings when I start up my game each time? Do I need to buy HSY? That’d be stupid if I did.

I get why Turbo did it, I understand. But his locking of those features was designed for a DLC I don’t want nor care for... so I have to play on an old version because I don’t want a DLC. So dumb...

i dont have HSY and it works fine for me, the post puberty trait works without HSY anyway but you have to put that AND the note file it comes with in your WW file, as for the refusal, you can use MCCC to select "always accept" regardless of the circumstances

On 10/5/2022 at 1:03 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

Or ask Mellor81 to read the said Last crash file, because apparently he can read Last crash text & understand what caused the crash...apparently.

he's been told, he either can't read or doesn't listen, and there's no "apparently about it, some of us are educated highly... 

Hello, is there some way to use kinda male chest for female sims? I mean I want female sim without breasts. I looked for some body meshes mods here but I didn't find any or I just missed it, and also my english is not too good so I might not understand something how it works etc

10 hours ago, edu0 said:

Is there a way that autonomy is also executed in "special places" such as workplaces (police or actress) and high school? Some commands, secondary mod, whatever.

Turbodriver specifically coded the mod to forbid autonomous sex on high school and active career lots. And its scripted in, so there is no way to fix that unless you had the source code and re-wrote it. Cant edit script files like you can edit package files.

4 hours ago, 5ilentjay said:

Hello, is there some way to use kinda male chest for female sims? I mean I want female sim without breasts. I looked for some body meshes mods here but I didn't find any or I just missed it, and also my english is not too good so I might not understand something how it works etc

I would recommend making a male sim with feminine appearance/clothing option, have them identify as a woman and also make sure you give the options of has no penis, can get pregnant and pee's sitting down in CAS. I know it's not exactly what you wanted but it has worked for me. Hope it helps.

3 hours ago, natokaay said:

I would recommend making a male sim with feminine appearance/clothing option, have them identify as a woman and also make sure you give the options of has no penis, can get pregnant and pee's sitting down in CAS. I know it's not exactly what you wanted but it has worked for me. Hope it helps.

yeah, it's really not what I want, and I tested all variants already, but thank you for answer

38 minutes ago, 5ilentjay said:

yeah, it's really not what I want, and I tested all variants already, but thank you for answer

You said you have tested all variants already but not sure if you tried what I'm about to ask you.

1. Have you ever used this mod?

- Flat chested sims 1.45 (Loverslab / LL)

Above is the mod / slider let you make female to have flat chested sim.

It has both slider and "Flat chested body preset".

Screenshots of using "Flat chested body preset" from that above link:

image.png.d73bb1e25f247a842512e22ee33b9b60.png

image.png.4cd532d68a47a0f9636a79646cdf90a9.png

Ignore the several barely visible breast parts.

2. Did you try use, "CAS Gender Breast Option & Pregnancy Both - UPDATED - Created by Maars"?

- This mod gives you option to have breast or not.

- Here is screenshot from the mod link:

MTS_Maars-1991240-f.png

Edited by ioawdfv
10 hours ago, mcromance said:

I think what you want was made by Simdulgence:

Reveal hidden contents

Just google

Simdulgence SimpleBreasts "Flat"

de8618614702957c8c5b45351a92b6483b002b90f329563fc3f150b7ec8912f3.jpg?f=header_flatbreastshape.jpg

yeah, looks like what I'm looking for. Sadly it's on patreon. so as russian I even technically can't pay for it lol. Yet. So I will keep it in mind for future, thanks

1 hour ago, 5ilentjay said:

yeah, looks like what I'm looking for. Sadly it's on patreon. so as russian I even technically can't pay for it lol. Yet. So I will keep it in mind for future, thanks

Pretty sure it can be downloaded free, the links for the files are not hidden behind a paywall.

That's assuming that the simplebreasts package contains the flat variant as well.

You can dl from (without registration or payment)...

Older version here:

https://kemono.party/patreon/user/22943200/post/56713409

Newer version (plus various other simdulgence packages):

https://www.kemono.party/patreon/user/22943200/post/68376920

Or public here:

https://simdulgencemods.tumblr.com/

6 hours ago, smashl66 said:

Pretty sure it can be downloaded free, the links for the files are not hidden behind a paywall.

That's assuming that the simplebreasts package contains the flat variant as well.

You can dl from (without registration or payment)...

Older version here:

https://kemono.party/patreon/user/22943200/post/56713409

Newer version (plus various other simdulgence packages):

https://www.kemono.party/patreon/user/22943200/post/68376920

Or public here:

https://simdulgencemods.tumblr.com/

wow thanks! I am testing it right now and seems it 100% what I wanted, just brilliant 

On 10/12/2022 at 2:25 PM, Xelinx said:

I solved it myself yesterday i stay 6hrs awake and the problem was in one friking mod XD i deleted it and now it's all good.

Hi Xelinx, glad you found the problem. 

Found that using the WW tech section here is the best place to post with questions/problems.  You'll get a quicker response. 

If the problem gets solved through Tech help, or you solve it on your own, give the name of the faulty mod.  That could help others to know what mod to be cautious of.