WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I wish I had any idea what's going on in your game.  Unless it's throwing an error, it's hard to say what the issue is. I haven't updated my game or WW yet, as I'm still waiting to see if all is stable and in working order.  In the future, I suggest you take a screenshot using the Print/SysRq key on your keyboard.  It's right next to F12.  You can then open an image program, such as IfranView, to paste, edit, and name the file. Using a phone to capture the image doesn't work nearly as well.  You can also upload them directly to your posts via the attach files button.

58 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

What's your game version? Are there any mods you've not updated since the patch?

I am playing version v1.58.63.1010, from the time I updated the new version of The Sims 4 and WW, it failed

1 hour ago, Felicat82 said:

I wish I had any idea what's going on in your game.  Unless it's throwing an error, it's hard to say what the issue is. I haven't updated my game or WW yet, as I'm still waiting to see if all is stable and in working order.  In the future, I suggest you take a screenshot using the Print/SysRq key on your keyboard.  It's right next to F12.  You can then open an image program, such as IfranView, to paste, edit, and name the file. Using a phone to capture the image doesn't work nearly as well.  You can also upload them directly to your posts via the attach files button.

I will try again to send you

2 hours ago, Кобра said:

I study at the Foxbury Institute, I can not communicate with robots. When you click on them, the entire menu is missing, is this normal? I could talk to them before, now I can’t repair it.

that you can't communicate with the robots anymore is a mistake in your game. unfortunately i can't tell you how to fix it. what i found out is that the fps break in when robots are nearby. generally the game is playing very strange at the moment. EA is simply too stupid to add new content to the game without errors.

3 hours ago, Felicat82 said:

Please help me. 

On my sims they constantly are refusing to have sex with each other. Even when I restarted my game, uninstalled the mod and reinstalled it. I went to the setting and hit always allow but it keeps saying they refused to have sex

failed.png

2 hours ago, prolavn said:

Please help me. 

On my sims they constantly are refusing to have sex with each other. Even when I restarted my game, uninstalled the mod and reinstalled it. I went to the setting and hit always allow but it keeps saying they refused to have sex

After updating the mod, did you clear the cache and delete the wickedwhimsmods folder in you saves folder before reloading the game? 

4 hours ago, Felicat82 said:

I'm not super good with mods, but I'll try.  Does your mods folder look something like this?  Did you check the main Sims 4 folder for last exception files?

Hide contents

G2fRi5z.png

I removed the mods, and reloaded but the same error still occurred

Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, KolorBiały said:

I have question. I dont have last patch (i have 1.58.63.1010) and  "e" version of WW but this mod - 

Not works. I have turned on "Compatibility with Height Silder", how to fix it?

Hide contents

image.png.1eca5da831fe89f94c64ea86dd4f4a51.png

Change hard penis for base-ww or Noir's version. 

The model you are using is not suitable for this animation.  Or use only the animations of the author of this penis

So no one else is having the same issue as me? I can't seem to select new breasts for my sim (i.e. Milky, BB, ect.). The options are not showing up even though I have the files in my folder. The bottoms are showing for both male and female respectively, jut not the top... It is driving me crazy not knowing why. BTW I am not receiving LEs or anything and I have bouncy and heavy boobs.

Untitled.png

2 hours ago, KolorBiały said:

@Veoly

Unlucky, I changed it to base-ww or Noir, still the same problem. I have Luumia silders, maybe thats not comptabilite with WW? 

Hide contents

image.png.682cdc35b1583576a39015201c30a3b2.png

In the screenshot, it is the problem of incompatibility of the penis and animation.

I never heard the sliders break the rig.  Maybe you are first) Disable all sliders and try again without save.  If this solves the problem, you will have to manually look for which one. Maybe something about "bottom" 

Edit. Ww only supports Sim height.  For example, if you made long legs and the bottom is above the standard, then this will not work.  Yes this may be your problem

I created a new Sim (female but with flat chest and penis), and whenever I try to strip him via the WW naturism option he just wears random clothes. This must be a new bug and I have no idea how to fix this.

My old feminine guy also doesn't undress properly anymore since today. I played him a few days ago and things were still fine then.

Regular girls/guys still undress properly. Shemales also undress properly.

Undressing via WW always worked for all Sims, but now it doesn't anymore.

One of the latest WW patches OR the latest Sims 4 patch causes this. Please fix this.

EDIT: I had all November versions of WW still in my bin, and even using older versions of WW does not fix the bug, so it's likely that the latest Sims 4 patch broke the naturism for feminine male sims and masculine female sims.

During sex they still undress properly BUT show a random outfit for a second while undressing for Sex.

5 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

I see a problem here. You don't have any animations. Get yourself some Motherlode, Mike24, and E404P to start. ;)

Ah of course!  XD  The simplest solution is usually the correct one!  I never thought of that because downloading the anims is second nature at this point.

7 hours ago, CrazyGamer0 said:

So no one else is having the same issue as me? I can't seem to select new breasts for my sim (i.e. Milky, BB, ect.). The options are not showing up even though I have the files in my folder. The bottoms are showing for both male and female respectively, jut not the top... It is driving me crazy not knowing why. BTW I am not receiving LEs or anything and I have bouncy and heavy boobs.

Untitled.png

I'm having the same issue but with the penis

On 11/25/2019 at 11:10 PM, Octanegtrgtrgtr said:

when I hand over the 145e version I no longer have this notification and my animations function but I'm no longer sex?

145f I do not have the animations anymore. But I do not have the notification which takes care of every second

I installed the game on disk D but some files were installed on the folder c.

Which disk to restore?