WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-18]

21 hours ago, Vincenza said:

Every world is different, populated with varied looking Sims, and many opportunities to find a match. If your game has mostly similar looking Sims, that will establish a very strong common style, making Sims that stand out that much more unique. But if your game is filled with very distinct looking Sims, standing out isn’t enough to get noticed.
Each and every attractive attribute has its value. If everybody has long beautiful hair, then there isn’t much value in having long beautiful hair. That creates a great opportunity for any Sim that is bald, making being bald so much more rare. Having rare style means that you stand out, and if someone likes your bald Sim then they will be so much more special for them.

I think that explains very well what is intended. 

I took it from the Wicked Whims page, they're not my words.

I mean, not really... So lets say I create a lot of buff muscular men and women with large tits to populate my world (guilty...), what will the reward trait do for them? They are still buff men and women with large tits, and so is kind of everyone else. Will it make their stand-out traits weigh more in the attractivness calculation (increase the value that they are red-haired rather than blonde or whatever), or will it make the fact that everyone else is equally hot matter less? I just don't get it. If it's just a matter of creating an unique sim that stands out in the crowd, why do we need the reward trait?

I think it would be interesting to implement "hot situations" where for example a sim touches the butt of another sim that can lead to various buffs (depending on the relationship). It would make the game more fun and more complete, I also think that you could use some animations present in the Teasing

7 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Mis-matched mod versions between WW any any other mod that uses WW for a base.

WW updates and the other dependency mods break.

Always keep a few older WW versions around so you can revert back one version if things go bad. 

People should stop jumping on WW updates as soon as they come out.

Especially if you are using Nisa's and Kinky mods.

Just a suggestion, perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to remove the dialog that tells players to update WW when they load their game. I bet it would reduce quite a bit of the headache.

12 minutes ago, ricksears99 said:

ive been having a script error with ww as it seems since sims 4 updated it sees the turbosquid scripts as broken or out of date or broken nothing im doing is working please help

If your getting an L/E error post it here.....(see white paper clip)

Hey I seems to be getting multiple errors hat are showing up with what seems to be the error is there anything I can do to stop that?

AttributeError: 'TurboGameObject' object has no attribute 'get__reservation_handler'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_update_sex_instances_on_zone_update' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> AttributeError: 'TurboGameObject' object has no attribute 'get__reservation_handler'

WickedWhims_v147g_Exception.txt

26 minutes ago, Tamamo_No_Mae said:

Hey I seems to be getting multiple errors hat are showing up with what seems to be the error is there anything I can do to stop that?

AttributeError: 'TurboGameObject' object has no attribute 'get__reservation_handler'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_update_sex_instances_on_zone_update' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> AttributeError: 'TurboGameObject' object has no attribute 'get__reservation_handler'

WickedWhims_v147g_Exception.txt 46.77 kB · 2 downloads

Wicked perversions up to date?

54 minutes ago, procian said:

Wicked perversions up to date?

Yeah I'm on v147g at the moment which just came out the other day, I normally refresh loverslab by recently updated also to try and keep up to date on any other mods I use to try and avoid any potential unfixed bugs or keep up to date on most features. 

4 hours ago, Tamamo_No_Mae said:

WickedWhims_v147g_Exception.txt 46.77 kB · 6 downloads

Looks like an error with KW, I'll get that fixed post haste!

Hello SO it's been months since I last loaded up Sims 4. I recently updated a few mods, and reinstalled all of my mods and the like. I also took the free upgrade to Digital Deluxe edition less than an hour from posting this comment.

I must ask, I'm suddenly starting to get this error in my game

AttributeError: 'ImmutableSlots' object has no attribute 'threshold'
Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element -> AttributeError: 'ImmutableSlots' object has no attribute 'threshold'

I have no clue what it's coming from. Has anyone else seen this? if so what mod is it coming from for you, maybe I have the same mod and thus the issue can be solved.

I don't have an insane number of mods installed

Better Body

all of erplederp's animations

176pack

CN Custom Gender Settings

CNWW and WW Lifeline animations (not sure If i need both CNWW and WW versions?)

Wildguys FBD animations

KinkyWhims (just updated it to this)

LittleMsSams EcoDishwasher and HealthyDrinks and NoTinyHarvestables

MTS StPupperAnimalHospital

MTS roBurky Emotional Inertia

Salamojs Ojbects

Wicked Pets

WickedWhims v147G

WW Anarcis

WW oo0lalaworld animations [seasonsFix finalfix]

WW Pets

WW Pets Akdmico animations

I really don't know what to do about this. This was from CoolNutty_Exception just letting you know now.

8 minutes ago, silvernirvash said:

Hello SO it's been months since I last loaded up Sims 4. I recently updated a few mods, and reinstalled all of my mods and the like. I also took the free upgrade to Digital Deluxe edition less than an hour from posting this comment.

I must ask, I'm suddenly starting to get this error in my game

AttributeError: 'ImmutableSlots' object has no attribute 'threshold'
Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element -> AttributeError: 'ImmutableSlots' object has no attribute 'threshold'

I have no clue what it's coming from. Has anyone else seen this? if so what mod is it coming from for you, maybe I have the same mod and thus the issue can be solved.

I don't have an insane number of mods installed

Better Body

all of erplederp's animations

176pack

CN Custom Gender Settings

CNWW and WW Lifeline animations (not sure If i need both CNWW and WW versions?)

Wildguys FBD animations

KinkyWhims (just updated it to this)

LittleMsSams EcoDishwasher and HealthyDrinks and NoTinyHarvestables

MTS StPupperAnimalHospital

MTS roBurky Emotional Inertia

Salamojs Ojbects

Wicked Pets

WickedWhims v147G

WW Anarcis

WW oo0lalaworld animations [seasonsFix finalfix]

WW Pets

WW Pets Akdmico animations

I really don't know what to do about this. This was from CoolNutty_Exception just letting you know now.

Probably CNWW, remove anything CNWW related as well as WW Pets (Install Wicked Pets instead). (No, Kinky Whims is not CNWW related.)

5 minutes ago, Кобра said:

Спасибо, вы меня выручили!!!

Es macht echt mehr Sinn, hier englisch zu schreiben, weil der Grossteil der Leute hier sich in der Sprache unterhalten kann, Für alles andere gibt es persönliche Nachrichten. Danke...